Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyre Grineer Dual Chainaxes....I need this in my life!

WREL-35.png?ssl=1

I was in a Railjack Mission yesterday and took a minute to notice the Gyre Raider....

I couldnt help but notice those BRUTAL looking Dual Chainaxes he is weilding... it was love at first sight! I need them!

DE!!! Please give us these Chainaxes!!! KHORNE APPROVES OF THIS!!!

(Disclaimer: I just found a screenshot online of this Grineer. I do not take any credit of this screenshot. Just wanted to show his weapons, thank you the person who took the screenshot)

13 minutes ago, Spec-gineff said:

Not only you need that tool. I need this from Grineer's Ghoul Rictus because I am afraid that Panthera's Saw mode is not gud enuf to cut infested flesh in new open world from 'Heat of Deimos', especially that 'sunworm'.

We need these weapons so we can Rip n Tear in the 'Heart of Deimos'!!!

First the Mechs, now we need Chainsaws.

We can WarHammer 40k our way through the Infested!

Warframe 40K 😂

1 hour ago, (PS4)Crow_Massacre said:

I want to know too. Ive been waiting ever since DE Geoff stated that we will be able to use the Ghoul Saw as a melee.

still waiting for that Lunaro Ball catch+ball to be an actual melee weapon

15 hours ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

This tbh though there's not a statement I'm entirely convinced they just gave up completely on it.

I remember when they showed the model for The Corinth. It took them a very long time to bring it into the game.

Im sure if we show DE enough interest amongst the community for these weapons, im sure they will eventually add them to the game.

Gotta stay positive and optimistic.

15 hours ago, LoveNot said:

still waiting for that Lunaro Ball catch+ball to be an actual melee weapon

Same here, it looks interesting. I never played lunaro. But the Ball/Catcher makes me think of the character from Final Fantasy X named "Wakka" he used a ball as a weapon.

Im sure if we remind DE that we still havent forgotten about it when they mentioned the weapon the first time; they will probably address it in the future most likely

Archived