Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best subsume for banshee ?

_Anise_

I always want to make her work (somehow) so was wondering which is her worst ability to delete?

is it her 1 because I can count on one hand how many times i have used it?

or her ultimate because it does not scale and does little to medium+ level mobs?

so do we replace her 1 or her 4 ?

I think is survivability her biggest issue ? is it lack of damage ? I was thining maybe I give her ivaras quiver to make her a stealth frame, maybe just maybe roar could scale her 4 into being usable but I doubt it or something else, maybe trinitys heal for alternative suvivability, maybe something to overcharge shields ? giveme your thouths on my ideas or throw me some suggestions that might make her more viable

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

I think they said they're not allowing 4's.

They mentioned that 4th abilities aren't going to be subsumable, but any ability can be replaced with a subsume ability. So you can swap out Soundquake for something else, if the previous statement holds up.

I did goof around a bit with the silence execute build but I honestly don't like the playstyle so I was thinking of going sonar build which probably has little use for damage increasing buffs.

I thought maybe if I took breach it would proc from earthquake ? could have her a viable 2 button aoe wombo combo ? thoughts ?

otherwise I just want a really good survivability skill so I can spam sonar for my team/self and not insta die to a stray bullet while I wait for shield recharge, maybe pillage ? and I think it should go over her 4?

I'll probably drop soundquake for octavia's resonator for my sonar build

nullstar requires a hefty duration investment of 300% to get that 90% dmg reduction (otherwise with an unmodded 100% duration you'd only get 30% dmg reduction)

defy is apparently getting nerfed (which is silly since any value less than 1200 armor would just be "run equinox sleep/inaros blind/excal blind/baruuk lull and then finisher attack to trigger arcane ultimatum)

eclipse is being nerfed and also very inconsistent with how lighting works and also I don't know if DE considers sonar to be a damage buff power (I personally consider it functionality wise, a damage buff)

elemental ward is just an extended vitality. With the current 300% power strength build that's basically a +600 to max health which isn't much when I'm already getting 2k ehp from quick thinking and primed flow.

shooting gallery and quiver's cloak arrow are probably other strong alternatives but gallery has a stun limit and cloak arrow forces a very immobile playstyle.

8 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

But.... Banshee is all about her 2 and 3, not her 4?

Since when someone uses banshee? It's the new fashion because someone made a video without showing he died 2000 times with the teammates reviving him all the time? Ahh the 2 and 3 very powerful and useful  abilities indeed...

I use her 1 for the armour strip on particularly tough individual targets (disruption demos, mainly) but it might be nice to have Pillage for aoe armour stripping + restoring shields.

It's tough to figure out what I'd put on her, since she covers most situations with her first three abilities. She is squishy, but it's manageable. She does lots of damage. What's left are really QoL things.

Archived