Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best subsume for banshee ?

_Anise_

8 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I can hit the max damage cap of 2.17 billion with ease using Banshee. I can't with Ivara. The reason being sonar's stack. So that's 1600% dmg bonus plus another and another and another and another... etc.

2.17 billion against what? Level 1 enemies?

7 hours ago, wtflag said:

Easy. Dispenser (Protea) replaces Sonic Boom (1).

I use a max efficiency max range Banshee for sortie interception, freezing the entire battlefield using constant knockdowns so the enemy can never retake a point.

It's boring just spamming 4, but i don't like interceptions so i just want it to be over as soon as possible.

The only "problem" is that I have to use an energy pizzas or two.

Now i can save on the energy pizzas. 😈

Good idea, since with arcane energize you  can get yourself full mana even while channeling.

this could go extremely well on Revenant as well.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I play banshee with lots of duration range and strength so I'd like an ability that has some cc or slows down enemies like war cry or shooting gallery. I don't mind that de nerfed war cry's melee attack speed since I hardly use melee with banshee. but I know its powerful when I do. Whats funny is that I'd be using war cry for its ability to slow enemies not its buffs.

Augmented Rest from Equinox provides hard cc that sustains itself as you're killing enemies under its effect.

Some of the harder hitting weapons, like Rakta Cernos or snipers with the Sharpshooter mod can also help to gain energy and can kill faster with Sonar to bypass the wakeup health threshold.

For real though, death is the best cc, but because of its sustainability, i find this to be a good option, especially for sniper combos.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Easy question.

Banshee has an enormous damage output, capable of reaching damage cap with some set ups, she doesn't need damage

I'd suggest sacrifice sound quake or her 1 for damage reduction, aka nova's nullstar

it attaches onto enemies.. also savage banshee is melee , she would lose her stacks all the time even through its augment (in my opinion , but we'll see  )

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-08-25 at 3:18 AM, _Anise_ said:

I always want to make her work (somehow) so was wondering which is her worst ability to delete?

is it her 1 because I can count on one hand how many times i have used it?

or her ultimate because it does not scale and does little to medium+ level mobs?

so do we replace her 1 or her 4 ?

I think is survivability her biggest issue ? is it lack of damage ? I was thining maybe I give her ivaras quiver to make her a stealth frame, maybe just maybe roar could scale her 4 into being usable but I doubt it or something else, maybe trinitys heal for alternative suvivability, maybe something to overcharge shields ? giveme your thouths on my ideas or throw me some suggestions that might make her more viable

Thanks

Put Quiver in place of her 1. Duration>Range/Efficiency. Place a Cloak Arrow then Quake. Consider throwing Resonance in the mix during Defence to buff team and CC while they deal with the rest.

On 2020-08-25 at 3:18 AM, _Anise_ said:

I always want to make her work (somehow) so was wondering which is her worst ability to delete?

is it her 1 because I can count on one hand how many times i have used it?

or her ultimate because it does not scale and does little to medium+ level mobs?

so do we replace her 1 or her 4 ?

I think is survivability her biggest issue ? is it lack of damage ? I was thining maybe I give her ivaras quiver to make her a stealth frame, maybe just maybe roar could scale her 4 into being usable but I doubt it or something else, maybe trinitys heal for alternative suvivability, maybe something to overcharge shields ? giveme your thouths on my ideas or throw me some suggestions that might make her more viable

Thanks

Put Quiver in place of her 1. Duration>Range/Efficiency. Place a Cloak Arrow then Quake. Consider throwing Resonance in the mix during Defence to buff team and CC while they deal with the rest.

Archived