Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to farm 1,5 M credit in theory in 5 minutes

Whiteraid

So here is how i farm credit . 

Everytime , DE give us a Double credit weekend , i will buy a credit Booster , take my loadout to solo Orb Mother as for me 4 minutes max an orb with 2 minutes top every now and then it better than just doing team with host and lag . 

Loadout Chroma , Zenith , Kuva nukor , and my plagued zaw that have innate viral . 

Chroma for max 320 Str with 1000k armor and adaptation so my dragon can be semi undying with the help of Arcane grace ( this set up most because i am lazy , you can change you dragon to do what ever you need ) 

Zeniths can snipe the Orb mother Down phase really quickly , Some friend of mine can do the final eight one with in 20s . mine is around 30s to 35s on average . And with Tactical Reload , a rifle mod , you can never need to care about your zenith ammo , 

Kuva nukor : i go for a Rad nukor with modded Viral and heat due to Exodia project sword can only deal mostly modded element and it can also abuse the same down time reload of zenith with eject Magazine mod 

Plague zaw : i use a riven with heat and CD to create Gas and magnetic on my project sword and it can kill her shield really quickly add the project sword count for 5 kinda of type damage ( IPS , Gas and Magnetic ) , this also why i modded Viral on my nukor as you need to hit the orb with you actual sword to be count as viral .

kitty : your normal smeeta cat with charms 

Pros : very Brain dead easy to follow , take very little time to master and can do the job fast . 

Cons : Very  pricy for ever most mid or early endgame player . This will burn around 20 forma with three riven for the weapon and one to two umbra forma on Chroma if you want this to be it perfect brain dead form . 

With the UI reword , the math for counting credit it way to easy now . 

In the vid , i got 1250k credit , 500k is for the mission and 750k is bonus boosted . 

125k from orb mother when * with the 4 time credite boost become 500k credit . 

i got chroma credit pick up buff not kavat charms at the end of the vid so 125k * ( 4+2) equal 750k credit ( for whom don't notice the buff in game is additive so your boosted is X + Y not X *Y . 

And with kavat buff you can have 8 time or even 10 to 12 time which happen with me most of time so this is a bit Rng dependence . 

Hope this will help you all , and Yes you can take this and farm during the normal time but that aren't that worth the time outside earning stand with little duck with my as with this method at least i will always get at least 500k credit with a large chance to earn 1 to 2 M credit with the same time . 

how this help you all 

Archived