Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Update 29

[DE]Rebecca

So basically... The system for expert players is really an mr 8 thing, despite the tragic feedback you received from your community you still decided to nerf the only good skills while keeping and not buffing/reworking terribly bad/out of date ones, making the helminth a resource sink of barely any use, and you massively increased the standings received by mr 0 players while keeping the same for your old players.

Good stuff DE.

Justo ahora, Evhel dijo:

So basically... The system for expert players is really an mr 8 thing, despite the tragic feedback you received from your community you still decided to nerf the only good skills while keeping and not buffing/reworking terribly bad/out of date ones, making the helminth a resource sink of barely any use, and you massively increased the standings received by mr 0 players while keeping the same for your old players.

Good stuff DE.

i like the damage buff nerfs, warcry still a CC skill whit a armor aoe buff, Roar still worth, my only problem is the 50% nerf in defy Cap...  about the new players standing buffs is fine, this will reduce the gap between high levels like us and low level players.

Just out wondering and I don't know if this is your end, probably not, but just thought I would mention it: the update causes Geforce NOW to quit the game before it can finish updating. Is there anything that can be done? Thanks, I cannot wait to play it...once this error is sorted out.

10 minutes ago, WeeDao said:

YAyyyyy...... lost thousands of plats , had lots of weeping wounds / argon scope to sell, you should warn people 😞

There hasn't been an acolyte event in quite some time, at least since February right? How long were you planning to wait to make your plat selling those mods? Much longer and the price would start to go back down because people are waiting on return of the event anyways. 

Thanks for the update. I expected  that Rhino to give us "Rhino Charge", not "Roar". RC is almost never used by players, but in experienced hands it would be very useful for survivability against strong enemies. I guess this question will be reviewed in the future.
P,S
This "Hybridization" update will bring imbalances to warframe builds. But don't let the complaint confuse your mind. Make informed and sane decisions.

I really dont appreciate getting my ears blown off by the own necramech exploding. This makes me legit furious. The soundeffect is way too loud. This is disgusting and for me makes the first impression of the whole update literal garbage.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ember - Fire Blast - Healing Flame

No in-depth clarification on how the armor strip works on other warframes? As it is based on a meter on Ember. Same goes for Gauss's.

Tenno who have already played through the Tutorial can play through the refreshed version by visiting the Codex Quest section under a new name ‘Awakening’ (also replayable)!

We cannot earn the flawed mods again?

Thanks for the update though. Great work!

Love exploring the Cambion Drift so far. Only noticed one harmless glitch.

Was playing as Titania through the Heart of Deimos quest, upon entering the Necralisk for the first time (while in her 4) was rightly pushed out of her pixie mode but could not roll/sprint and was forced to move at walk speed to talk to Mother. Talking to her fixed it and was able to run out properly. 

hace 7 minutos, lhardy dijo:

I CAN'T talk with Loid.

JiHoxkE.jpg

After this bug, i tried to go back to hub to get the resources I got, but It says mission failed: r3ffRCv.jpg

and the game sends me to the begining, not in the hub where I entered:OZLsBHD.jpg

3 minutes ago, Darth_BOR said:

Also please allow me to run and control camera distance to the frame. It's so vomit-inducing on the hubs...

Settings have a FOV slider, put that upto Maximum. Other than that, Not much else to do. 😕

Archived