Heart of Deimos: Update 29

So forcing people to hunt to increase the standings/rank  is your definition of FUN ? Come on DE.

You seems to never learn from your past releases.. Forcing people to do content that they could possibly not like is not cool, even more when the content is new

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

This, conservation is one of the most aggravating things in the game.

Not only do you have to do it, you have to hope oyu have the right ones show up and have the right tokens in the shop and it looks like its 12 caps per token.

i was looknigforward to the update but the token system is just so so awkward to remember wait did i need this or that to get this token but oh wait it changed so now i need this.

But i have lots of X fish but to hand in X fish i also need to wait oh and i also need to get Y fish/other thing aswell, AND THIS ALL CHANGES CONSTANTLY.

This system is so horrible i think im just going to not play, and i was so hyped for the helminth system and everything else.

If you go out and Get whats needed for one of the tokens by the time you have enough to get as many as you need its probably cycled away. holy hell this is horrible

Edited by Avlaen
  • Like 7

There is a FLAW in the MOTHER STANDING system, you need 5 son tokens to rank up to rank 1.🤔

You need to capture higher rank animals for this, so you can't rank up at all.😨

FIX it in the next hotfix pls. 😔

Edited by AdrienQua

I've played the update for a while and it's not too terrible. Farmed a little, and I actually got a lot of drops. Nothing unexpected though. Just like with Plains and the Vallis, turns out the most frequent drop is the framerate.

To which rank did I have to get to recieve the fun system? Rank 3? At an unstable, sub 30 framerate?

Well if that doesn't spell fun then I don't know what does.

• Like 1

So those 5000+ comments over 200 pages of helminth "dont nerf the skills, why even put them in only to nerf them" thread meant exactly nothing huh? Welp guess its time we started asking for decoy buffs. 

• Like 8

So is Artifact Hunter bugged for anyone else? The whole hive closes up and you need to kill enemies for it to open, except regardless of HOW many enemies you kill, the 1st hive never opens. Meaning you can't kill that hive nor the other 2 because they don't spawn until after you 'kill' the first one. So the timer keeps ticking down and you fail for utterly no reason.

Which is always fun, failing regardless of what you do. Kinda like DE and removing bugs come to think of it...

Wait is this on purpose DE?! The hive mission has you kill 'bugs' and regardless of how many you kill its never enough. Is this some kind of commentary on the state of Warframe or something?!

Maybe I'm just overthinking it...

Played it now for a couple of hours and the token system gets a HARD PASS. No, thank you.

Like most players, I actually like using my weapons and not to be confined to a mining tool, a spear and tranquilizer, especially since it is even more annoying to use them on this planet with the vegetation and hordes of enemies. Like, who wants to spend ages looking for those well hidden mining dots to get a handful of resources?

I find it's fairly good balanced on Cetus and Orb Valis, with a lot more freedom and ways to go about ranking up. Cambion drift feels more like a "closed world", not open.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It was apparent in player feedback and our own play testing that these Infused Warframe Abilities had the potential to be the overwhelming choice

I mean, if anything the nerfs just tells me which ones are the must-have choices, 30% roar is still good enough. eclipse still seems really good too.

"- Every Warframe can be Subsumed to permanently provide 1 specific Ability to Helminth."

This is the information that was missing when making some fo the earlier announcements.  Was wondering if we would have to constantly rebuild warframes to feed the abilities. So one and done.

"You will be able to Mod your very own Necramech using the 16 new Mods, obtained as drops from slain Necramechs."

I was just thinking to myself the other day that it has been a looong time since I upgraded Melee Damage and Ability Strength mods -- YET AGAIN -- and I was thinking about doing just that, and here we are.

• Like 1

Heh, was working title for the update "They bloody well should play this at least 3 months"?

/pass
Hated infested when they came out and nothing you've done since has changed my mind.

Patiently waiting for Corrupted open world where one needs 20 EatThis farts that drop at 2% chance from Crystalized Chicken mounted on Corrupted Jordas which can only be damaged with Parazon for 2 seconds every 1 minute, but only if Jupiter is in opposition with Venus, to reach Rank 2 in standing. Then you can purchase a mod for Parazon that negates celestial restriction. I would suggest rank 5 title to be "Nuts".

And then there are Sentients. Imagine how incredibly annoying you could make those boss fights!

• Like 6

Well... Looking at the list of open world BS I'm offered to do yet again makes me think it may be the cue for me to quit and redirect my time and money into some better activities...

Edited by WindigoTG

Pitched as an update for experienced players. Backtracked on that and opened it up to MR8.

Double slapped vets and loyal players in the face by handing daily standing out to casuals like candy but giving nothing to vets.

You better soon respect the players that give the most time and money to your game.

Edited by --N0X--
  • Like 1

Judging by all the comments before mine here, it sounds like DE has a pretty big mess on their hands right now! I'm honestly surprised to not see everyone defending the game to the death like usual! Well shoot, looks like I'll just forget about playing this at all and avoid all the disappointment! Maybe some of y'all should do the same.

Encountered a glitch out in the Drift where if I entered a necramech and exited without doing anything if a teammate entered it and activated it's first ability I would get the popup telling me to press mouse roll / mouse 3 to throw. It stayed for the duration of the play session in the Drift. Exiting to Necralisk fixed it.

Thank you so much for another incredible update. Perhaps some fine tuning to be had in regards to doing as we like freely in how the tasks work,  but there's always fine tuning. 

Keep at it, you always make it worthwhile! 

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

customization system for very experienced Warframe players (Mastery Rank 8 Prerequisite)

This sentence is a joke. 

Mastery rank 8 is not very experienced warframe players. Fact. 

• Like 4