Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Update 29 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

The storyline is very perfect both from the story of the Sacrifice, the new war and heard of deimos. Have you ever thought that Warframe launched a film? I am sure it will be good and profitable for Warframe. Yes, calculate the additional funds for warframe games to be better and more widely known by people. Thank you for the warframe storyline

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Removed the Helminth ‘Interact’ context action until you have installed the Helminth Segment. But is it a cat or dog person?! Did you find out?!

Oh, I did 🙂 Even made videos of interactions, it's hilarious. Helminth totally loves cats 😆

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #1

What is up with the collect samples mission.  Took us 10-15min 1 round to collect 25.  Maybe its a spawn rate issue?

Upload time doesn't make sense.  Maybe there's a mdchanic here we are not seeing?  Never seen it finish.

Also your extract circle.  Oi. 

Seen so many stand at the door outside its radius waiting.  It would be comical if it wasn't 3 out of 4 and no timer going down.

Edited by (PS4)TheWanderer17
  • Like 1

Game freezes after latest hotfix (like 30 mins ago hotfix, I think) when trying to load into cambion drift. Can't start from ship, or necralisk. Tried solo and in public and game infinitely loads even after 5 or so mins. Idk what's wrong for me, but wife loads in just fine with no issues at all. I can go into other missions, but not the open world. Ffs.

Also a side note, forcing to do conservation to even rank up is annoying af. Can't even do it now to rank up cuz I can't join into a session.

Edit: also if you open the chat in the loading screen and open the icons (the extra stuff on the right like users or emotes) entire game freezes but sound plays. I restarted my PS4 and tried again, nothing. I was able to play fine before this hotfix, am I just supposed to wait for a long time to load into it or no? Gets about 2/3 ish done and then sticks there.

Edited by (PS4)saiyanresistance
Updated info

Fishing shop on Deimos is bugged.  If you give daughter a pack of fish, she only gives you the parts for one of them.  And while its not universal, giving her the fish you need to progress through the first rank (the one with the spinal column) does not reward spinal columns.  I've given her ten of them now, all separately to avoid the first bug, and haven't gotten a single part I need to proceed despite the label saying its there.

Edited by (PS4)Robby_Bevard

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Robby_Bevard said:

Fishing shop on Deimos is bugged.  If you give daughter a pack of fish, she only gives you the parts for one of them.  And while its not universal, giving her the fish you need to progress through the first rank (the one with the spinal column) does not reward spinal columns.  I've given her ten of them now, all separately to avoid the first bug, and haven't gotten a single part I need to proceed despite the label saying its there.

I had similar issues. Its almost as if the fish parts are RNG.. the first 2 i cut gave nothing the next 2 gave 2...

"PS4 Specific Notes:

• The following new Deimos Challenges are not available as Trophies at this time. We will keep you updated and let you know if that changes:
    • Jugger-Not
      • Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.
    • Forbidden Fruit
      • Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.
    • Bug Out Ride
      • Ride 20 Velocipods.
    • Kill It With Fire
      • Burn 100 Infested pods."

I can't understand that after you have added DLC Trophies 31 (!!) times, you messed this one up.

• Like 1

Really cool update, art is phenomenal, love the characters. Looking forward to ranking up and unlocking more. Love the flying fish, gonna spend a ton of time spearing those. New enemy designs are fantastic. Alarmingly chonky infested but that's fine by me.

Issues/thoughts:

- audio bugs with Daughter (hotfix addressed? Unfortunately I can't go back and hear them now)

- game performance on PS4 continues to have issues, are there maybe suggested settings? Been trying to tweak mine but I can't get it to a point where I like it. If we ever get cross save I'm jumping ship to PC IMMEDIATELY. These open worlds are beautiful but even on the Pro my framerate is often horrible, especially when not hosting or in solo.

- very disappointed with the Helminth nerfs. Dispensary's duration cut in half? Not nearly enough updates to the useless abilities on the list.

Having huge latency/connection issues on ps4. Co op was so comically bad at less than literally 10 fps. Also few days before the update and today after, I started getting the red Connection issue error in the middle of the screen followed by a disconnect. It would take few resets of the game before it allowed me in.  

I have zero issues with any other online title.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Klart said:

"PS4 Specific Notes:

• The following new Deimos Challenges are not available as Trophies at this time. We will keep you updated and let you know if that changes:
    • Jugger-Not
      • Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.
    • Forbidden Fruit
      • Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.
    • Bug Out Ride
      • Ride 20 Velocipods.
    • Kill It With Fire
      • Burn 100 Infested pods."

I can't understand that after you have added DLC Trophies 31 (!!) times, you messed this one up.

What I'm more worried about is after you've already accomplished all of these challenges many times over, then DE decides it's time to make them into PSN trophies and you need to do them all over again, since they don't seem to register at this point.  I know they are not difficult challenges but that's beside the point.

So can we just do away with PSN trophies for this game from now on?  You can just make them as internal challenges within the game and not tie them to PSN trophies (and I'm so hoping this is the case when PS5 WF comes out).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)vinster said:

What I'm more worried about is after you've already accomplished all of these challenges many times over, then DE decides it's time to make them into PSN trophies and you need to do them all over again, since they don't seem to register at this point.  I know they are not difficult challenges but that's beside the point.

So can we just do away with PSN trophies for this game from now on?  You can just make them as internal challenges within the game and not tie them to PSN trophies (and I'm so hoping this is the case when PS5 WF comes out).

100% agreed.  31 trophy updates is a little much.  lol

• Like 1