Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Update 29 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

24 minutes ago, (PS4)OG3R216 said:

I can not load into the Drift, from either the Star Chart or the Neckra thingy. There are others who are saying the same thing. I have not finished the opening quest for it yet.

I can't even load into it after completing the quest, a hotfix last night broke it for me. Wife can play fine and load in but I can't.

5 hours ago, (PS4)xDaaydaay said:

Anyone else unable to play since the last Hotfix? It's been frustrating being the only one unable to play out of my friend group unable to play due to it being stuck loading at like 70% forever.

I can't either. My wife and I were playing just fine before the hotfix in the drift, then it updated and now I can't load into it. I tried from ship or the necralisk. I can load that fine, and other missions too. My wife loads into the drift fine on her own but nothing I've tried works in fixing it. We use same net, I've tried solo, invite only, public, restarting PS4, closing app, etc. If I even open the chat or emoteseu my entire game freezes if I'm in the loading screen (excluding sound). If I load in through the necralisk, hitting the options button to open your start menu makes my game freezes too.

I've left it loading for over 15 mins and still nothing. 

Since last night, I can't play and woke up today hoping that it was fixed. I never had these issues in the other open worlds, maybe some 'staying in same squad' issues but not getting into them. 

This is ridiculous.

I wish to state this as my own opinion, as I don't know if anyone else finds it a problem. I feel that Xaku's "The Vast Untime" ability shouldn't have drain/second while under the effect of said ability. Depending on how much efficiency or duration you have you could be losing an additional 50-70 energy on top of the initial 100 at base. Now I may be missing something, in which case please let me know, but it just seems counterintuitive to have an ability with a definitive lifespan to also have energy drain while under its effect.

Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.

The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case.

Hotfix this nonsense on consoles too, everyone thought it was a bug,  this is unreal.

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

“Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.

The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case.”

Hotfix this nonsense on consoles too, everyone thought it was a bug,  this is unreal.

Agreed, the fishing resource economy is out of whack on consoles. This needs a fix asap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

Please make the quest replayable. So much skipped dialogue, I've got no idea what happened. 

Agreed. Ability to replay the quest after all fixes would be nice. I'll have to go watch some PC streamers' playthrough to get the missing lines.

10 hours ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.

The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case.

Holy crap, the results being RNG were *INTENTIONAL*? When it didn't work like that at all on the previous two worlds?

I'll defend DE in a lot of their decisions, but this is just stupid. I haven't even gotten past rank 0 year because of this "feature".  I'm waiting for it to be patched before I spend any more time on any of it. 

• Like 1

more feedback:

- Load times on PC look great but as usual they're AWFUL on PS4 for open worlds, especially when trying to do public co-op.

- Selecting a bounty at Mother and then going to the door has loaded me several times into groups who were only doing free roam. This was especially terrible trying to do the steel path one

- RNG fish parts do suck please fix, I got lucky enough but probably only because I got a booster for this and that's rough. Even with a booster I cut up 8 vitreospinea and got 6 spines out of it, that's pretty harsh considering how often you need those things.

- Son tokens are THE WORST. I kind of understand why the floofs are more expensive this time around, I could coat the floor of my orbiter in my Vallis floofs, but the tokens require so many and such a variety of often rarer captures to get that despite spending two hours doing conservation last night (again, WITH a booster) I still don't have a single token. Maybe this won't be so bad once I have access to bait and such but right now this is the only thing keeping me from Rank 3 and I am frankly sick of this minigame. I liked it in the Vallis but I've done it way too much, the enemies in free roam interrupt me way too often, and the fact that I have yet to load in and see more than a single spawn for the bird thing I can't remember the name of right now is maddening. It's MUCH too slow for th enumber of tags required. This is why I got the booster but even with it I'm straight-up not having a good time. I seriously doubt I will ever do any conservation out here again after I get the tokens I need to rank up, if this is how it's gonna be.

Gonna echo something here that I've been seeing a lot, too: I know there's going to be some level of "oh, look at the player complaining that he can't get everything right away", and on some level (other than the conservation thing being so deeply frustrating) I get that. But what really sucks is that the biggest-hyped things about this update are gated behind this S#&$. This is my third time having to do all this fishing, all this animal capturing, doing bounties, and now the token system at least for Son has made it even more aggravating to rank up. I'm gonna be sitting on a mountain of Mother tokens and all kinds of resources from the isolation vaults, but my ability to interact with the cool new Helminth system is still gonna be locked behind who knows how many hours of flying around the open world, hoping like hell I get lucky and have the right animals spawn for Son's f---ing RNG token needs. I hate it.

Edit: also worth mentioning that this Son token gateway hurts the most because his is the only stuff that cannot be found any other way. I can supplement mining/fishing/general resources by doing isolation vaults, I get lots of parts that way and it's great, I like the fishing a lot better than the conservation but still it's nice having another path. There is no other path for tags, my most hated enemy right now.

Edited by (PS4)phelan_1988
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Robby_Bevard said:

Holy crap, the results being RNG were *INTENTIONAL*? When it didn't work like that at all on the previous two worlds?

I'll defend DE in a lot of their decisions, but this is just stupid. I haven't even gotten past rank 0 year because of this "feature".  I'm waiting for it to be patched before I spend any more time on any of it. 

I would also like to mine some rocks but half of the mining spots are invisible, this is going to be like the 1 month railJack waiting for another cert?  or can this be hot fixed?

Hotfix # 2

Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Updated the Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty description to hint at clearing multiple Vaults in the same session for better rewards.
  • Moved 2 Scintillant spawn points within the Isolation Vaults to be in more trafficked areas.
  • Reduced the amount of spawned Residue per Wyrm puddle from 5 to 3, and also lowered the amount of Residue needed for the first stage of the Isolation Vault Bounty:
    • 6 Residue for 1 or 2 player teams
    • 12 Residue for 3 or 4 player teams
  • Fixed cases of the Esophage losing its waypoint in the Isolation Vault Bounty.
  • Fixed looping Otak/Loid Transmission when picking up 50% of the required Residue for the Isolation Vault Bounty.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Isolation Vault.
  • Fixed numerous script errors when encountering an enemy Necramech.

Changes:

• Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.
  • The Conservation Entrati member now sells a Tranq Rifle for those who have not yet acquired one from Fortuna.
  • Add a ‘View Cinematic’ button for Awakening in the Quest Codex section! This allows you to view the opening cinematic without going into the full tutorial. 
  • Added Xaku Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris Offerings for those who have completed the Heart of Deimos Quest.  
  • Reduced the Necramech Storm Shroud ability damage immunity from 1 to .8. This ability now functions similar to Iron Skin.  
  • Increased the Necramech Reach Mod base Melee Range from +0.17 to +0.25.
  • Improvements towards the Necralisk to Cambion Drift hallway trigger placement, so players may walk up to the door without leaving the loading trigger.
    • This also fixes misleading size of extraction zone radius on minimap.
  • Mining veins now have a UI marker present when the Cutter/Drill is equipped and you’re close to it.
  • Improvements to Mining FX/materials in the Cambion Drift to improve visibility.
  • Slight FX tweaks to the Deimos node in the Shar Chart.
  • The Deimos Bounty Credit Cache rewards have been replaced with an Ayatan Amber Star.
  • Added descriptive text to the Scintillant to expose its secondary acquisition path:
  • Added invulnerability period when Transferring into Necramechs found out in Cambion Drift.
  • Reduced Vulpaphyla Revive precepts from 5 ranks to 3 ranks, as the extra 2 served no purpose. Refunded Credits and Endo will follow in a script later this week or next for early adopters.
  • Added more sound effects for the Vulpaphyla.
  • End of Mission screen music will now properly duck sound FX.
  • Performance improvements towards Cambion Drift terrain textures.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards Town, Relay, and Dojo server stability and performance.
  • Fixed a Heart of Deimos Quest progression stop due to an inability to swap back to the Omni repair tool when it’s required.
  • Fixed a crash if you died during mission 3 of the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed a crash when joining a Cambion Drift mission in progress and the player is in a Wyrm Residue area.
  • Fixed a crash when Transferring into a Necramech out on the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed numerous crashes related to interacting with Reactive Crystals. 
  • Fixed missing context actions when investigating Solaris bodies in the Vox Solaris Quest.
  • Fixed a crash when a Client player has a Vulpaphyla Pet and it dies.
  • Fixed a crash during the Garv Bounty mission.
  • Fixed script errors when player quits before/during death in "Confront Umbra" stage of The Sacrifice Quest.
  • Fixed Cambion Drift Bounties failing if the Client player loads in too far away from the objective area.
  • Fixed inability to pick up Fass Residue on a K-Drive during the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed not having to collect Infested Samples for Latrox Une when doing multiple Bounties in succession in the same Cambion Drift session.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to open the Gear Wheel after mounting a K-Drive.
  • More fixes towards a tunnel door not opening in the Necramech training mission of the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed a rampant script error that prevented Conservation from triggering in certain spots in Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed Jahu Reactive Crystals spitting out Resources every time you Transfer in/out of Operator mode.
  • More fixes towards dying in a Necramech resulting in your Operator being invisible and invincible. 
  • Fixed the Fishing Spear not being given back if you died during the Fishing mission of the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed Wyrm Residue spawning inside of inaccessible locations during the 'Collect Worm Bait' phase of a Vault Bounty.
  • Fixed objective waypoints not updating properly during the Necramech training mission of the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed inability to use your Vome Residue/Fass Residue to craft Mutagen/Antigen Blueprints.
  • Fixed Refined Bapholite Blueprint requiring Adramalium instead of raw Bapholite.
  • Fixed being able to Transference into an invisible Warframe during the "Confront Umbra" stage of The Sacrifice.
  • More fixes towards ability to start Bounties during the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed Vome Residue areas Reviving players (not intended!).
  • Fixed missing Vulpaphyla and Predasite Precept Mods from the Codex.
  • Fixed Clients sometimes not seeing the Purifier aura FX.
  • Fixed all squadmates getting the UI tips for the Necramech’s Necraweb ability when one player is using it. 
  • Fixed Cambion Drift Excavator objective not updating based on the number of players after a Host migration occurred. 
  • Fixed Cambion Drift Excavator UI disappearing after a Host migration.
  • Fixed players receiving progress towards Orb Vallis "Bounty Hunter" Challenge when finishing Cambion Drift Bounties.
  • Fixed Maturing a Pet through the Arsenal not refreshing the Arsenal, allowing for a 2nd failed Mature attempt.
  • Fixed some Deimos enemies having the wrong Health and Armor types.
  • Fixed inability to Chat link the Mausolon. 
  • Fixed Otak not spinning around when Loid is talking when speaking to him at his Mining spot.
  • Fixed music ducking Loid/Otak switch sounds completely.
  • More fixes towards missing Conservation Transmissions.
  • Fixed missing VO line when interacting with the Fishing Entrati member with no Fish in your Inventory.
  • Fixed two cases of Cambion Drift Bounty bonus objective UI appearing incorrectly. As reported here.
  • Fixed getting a blank screen when attempting to Cut/Provide Fish to a vendor but you don’t have any eligible Fish for that node (ie Fortuna Fish at the Cetus Fish vendor, etc).
  • Fixed Hydroid Rakkam Kraken not having its deluxe Skin applied during Undertow.
  • Fixed The Steel Path Deimos Trophy not matching the FX of the actual Deimos node.
  • Fixed incorrect Fishing Trophy diorama in Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed some Blueprint component text overlapping.
  • Fixed incorrect Eximus enemy title on the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed some missing FX on Deimos enemies when they pop out of their sacs.
  • Fixed alignment issues with the Paradiso Armor on numerous Warframes.
  • Fixed a Host migration triggering a script error when encountering a puzzle in the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed a script error that occurred at the beginning of the Necramech training mission of the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed a script error during the Corpus survivor Bounty in Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed a script error when activating an Eidolon Hunt after a Host migration has occurred.
  • Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurs during Cambion Drift 'Lure the Assassination Target' Bounty. 
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if you immediately took out a Fishing Spear upon entering Cambion Drift from Necralisk.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when a Fish died while you were successfully catching a different one. 
  • Fixed a script error when a Fish survived damage after you died and Revived. 
  • Fixed a script error when initiating a K-Drive Race in the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed script errors that could occur if you died during the Fass/Vome fight sequence.
  • Fixed a script error when a Jugulus dies.
  • Fixed a script error when a Leaping Thrasher dies.
  • Fixed a script error related to Venari. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Xaku’s Accuse ability.
  • Fixed crazy decimals on the Survival Instinct and Sly Devolution Mod descriptions.
  • Fixed script error that can occur when trying to use the Scanner when returning to a Town.
  • Fixed a script error if Garv dies.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Profit-Taker.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Transference. 
  • Fixed a script error when using the Necramechs’ Guard Mode ability.
  • Fixed a script error when entering an enemy camp in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a script error when the Drop Pods in the Cambion Drift drop down enemies.
  • Fixed a script error when a Sly Vulpaphyla deactivates a Precept.
  • Fixed a script error when a Panzer Vulpaphyla attempted to attack but ran out of targets.
  • Fixed a script error that occurred when a Necramech died.

Apologies for the confusion - we got our wires mixed up! These will be live in the next console Hotfix:

• Updated the Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty description to hint at clearing multiple Vaults in the same session for better rewards.
  • Added descriptive text to the Scintillant to expose its secondary acquisition path.
  • Moved 2 Scintillant spawn points within the Isolation Vaults to be in more trafficked areas.
  • The Deimos Bounty Credit Cache rewards have been replaced with an Ayatan Amber Star.
  • Reduced the amount of spawned Residue per Wyrm puddle from 5 to 3, and also lowered the amount of Residue needed for the first stage of the Isolation Vault Bounty:
    • 6 Residue for 1 or 2 player teams
    • 12 Residue for 3 or 4 player teams
  • Reduced Vulpaphyla Revive precepts from 5 ranks to 3 ranks, as the extra 2 served no purpose. Refunded Credits and Endo will follow in a script later this week or next for early adopters.
  • Added invulnerability period when Transferring into Necramechs found out in Cambion Drift.
  • End of Mission screen music will now properly duck sound FX.
  • Performance improvements towards Cambion Drift terrain textures.
  • Fixed looping Otak/Loid Transmission when picking up 50% of the required Residue for the Isolation Vault Bounty.
  • Fixed missing context actions when investigating Solaris bodies in the Vox Solaris Quest.
  • Fixed a crash when a Client player has a Vulpaphyla Pet and it dies.
  • Fixed inability to pick up Fass Residue on a K-Drive during the Heart of Deimos Quest.
  • Fixed not having to collect Infested Samples for Latrox Une when doing multiple Bounties in succession in the same Cambion Drift session.
  • Fixed Cambion Drift Bounties failing if the Client player loads in too far away from the objective area.
  • Added more sound effects for the Vulpaphyla.
  • Fixed some missing FX on Deimos enemies when they pop out of their sacs.
  • Fixed alignment issues with the Paradiso Armor on numerous Warframes.
  • Fixed a script error when a Sly Vulpaphyla deactivates a Precept.
  • Fixed incorrect Eximus enemy title on the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed script errors when player quits before/during death in "Confront Umbra" stage of The Sacrifice Quest.
  • Fixed cases of the Esophage losing its waypoint in the Isolation Vault Bounty.
  • Fixed script error that can occur when trying to use the Scanner when returning to a Town.
  • Fixed a script error that occurred when a Necramech died. 
  • Fixed a script error when entering an enemy camp in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a script error when the Drop Pods in the Cambion Drift drop down enemies.
  • Fixed a script error if Garv dies.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using Transference. 
  • Fixed a script error related to the Profit-Taker.
  • Fixed a script error when a Panzer Vulpaphyla attempted to attack but ran out of targets.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edit to HF #2 contents
  • Like 3