Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Update 29 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

Purposely making gameplay a tedious chore in order to make money hurts your brand long term. 30+ bounties for 1 Scintillant drop is a slap in the face.

I see building new frames/weapons/primes as content. I support DE financially elsewhere. I’ve always been an advocate for accessory packs. I have spent hundreds of dollars on your game. Please don’t use slimey tactics in order make a few bucks on Xaku purchases.

• Like 3

Still so so many bugs.

Near the Necramechs, your transference/operator seems to be affected. Sometimes when in operator, trying to void dash ends up jumping. Need to land and try again. Sometimes void dash just doesn't work anymore.

Was doing a low level bounty earlier after doing an Isolation Vault. On 2nd stage of bounty when I need to get more kills than the Grineer, not even a single infested showed up in the area. I went further a little bit, activated one of the obelisk with operator.  Infested appeared and I killed it but did not count.  Went back to area, waited and waited and still no infested spawned.  Had to return to Necralisk for an abandoned mission. 😞

Many, MANY mining spots are embedded within the infested tentacles structures, etc. Sometimes they appear when moving around but mostly disappear again making mining really annoying.

On the Deimos planet map, Necralisk and Cambion Drift nodes are too close to each other. If you're not careful, clicking on the Necralisk node might send you to Cambion Drift instead.

I haven't found a single Scintilliant in Isolation Vaults.  Hoping DE can do some serious drop buffs with this resource or give us another way to get them.  Getting ridiculous at this point.

Lastly, can something be done about the Latrox corpus bounty stage when in solo mode? Not many enemies seem to spawn frequently enough to get the 10 required specimen kills.  It becomes tedious just waiting and darting around trying to find them.  Lower it to 5 or make the required enemies spawn faster, please. 

I feel that lowering the requirements to upgrade in Entrati is a slap in the face of players capable of doing it as it was. I hope one day you can make something difficult or grindy and leave it that way.

Not all content has to be for everyone. If ppl are not able to get these upgrades then perhaps they should be getting stronger in other areas,  And coming back later on when they are capable.

I know this has already been said, but I can't load into the Cambion Drift from my orbiter. I haven't been able to go there since the update launched and I'd really like to see what it's like. My loading bar gets stuck at roughly 60-70%, and i can do things like open chat and move my ship around, but the loading bar never progresses.