PSA: TennoGen Prex Card Drops on Nintendo Switch

"Prex Card Drops sent to Nintendo Switch inboxes before the Heart of Deimos update will not populate in-game before or after launch"

er...yeah....um, i seem to have them all, even from the mail that i opened before so...no support needed i guess?

42 minutes ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

"Prex Card Drops sent to Nintendo Switch inboxes before the Heart of Deimos update will not populate in-game before or after launch"

er...yeah....um, i seem to have them all, even from the mail that i opened before so...no support needed i guess?

Amazing! Fate is on our side, Nintenno. It seems even our pre-update TennoGen Prex Card Drop inbox messages are fixed. Teshin will be pleased!

If you still notice any issues related to these inbox messages on your account, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!

• Like 5
hace 2 horas, (NSW)Filgaia dijo:

No, the card images now appear...but you still don't have the cards at all.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, (NSW)RIG05 said:

No, the card images now appear...but you still don't have the cards at all.

48 cards seem about right for me watching twitch over the last 2 days, that's about 16 hours. (20 mins per drop, 3 in an hour so 48/3 equals 16 hours straight)

Edited by (NSW)Filgaia
8 hours ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

48 cards seem about right for me watching twitch over the last 2 days, that's about 16 hours. (20 mins per drop, 3 in an hour so 48/3 equals 16 hours straight)

Nice if i had that many, i would build a house of cards.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Binky said:

Nice if i had that many, i would build a house of cards.

Well, I've always been kinda lucky with drops. I even got all my tennocon drops during tennocon. Of course i can only speak for myself with the prex card drops from mail i already opened

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-09-20 at 9:09 PM, (NSW)Brunzwick said:

24 days since making a ticket about this, still no response. Still no prex cards. :/

Your post reminded me to check the status of my own ticket, and it turns out that the just closed it today without actually resolving anything!

"You already have one of each card, so you're not getting the ones you should have received while the Switch update was being delayed"!

While I'm not too bothered about having dozens of duplicates for these cards, this does seem like a fairly rubbish move on DE's side!

• Like 2
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic