Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Market

Vinerlly

Good looooooooord, no.

Trading needs to be simple: One item for one item, blueprints / parts only, and no clan blueprints. No credits, no platinum, no multiple-item trades. We don't need a full-fledged price-gouging TF2 market in Warframe, thank you very much.

The developers stated in their most recent lifestream they are trying to stray away from the traditional "wtb and wts" market, instead make it a "pound for pound". To make light of this: if you were to set up a kiosk--or whatever--and wanted to trade a rare mod with someone, they would have to trade you a rare mod in return. 

Good looooooooord, no.

Trading needs to be simple: One item for one item, blueprints / parts only, and no clan blueprints. No credits, no platinum, no multiple-item trades. We don't need a full-fledged price-gouging TF2 market in Warframe, thank you very much.

I'll give you all of my Tower Keys for your Unusual Squall Hat.

I'm not sure if this topic has been asked before but...can we have a players market? where we can sell, buy stuff using credits or plantinum and even use the trade system in it? that would be very awesome :D

Well as other people dont agree.. i like it... But make it on steam like tf2 so i just say you have a lvl 15 excalibur and you wts it ask $2 for it (Just saying like a random price) I would like to see that Then you get like a worth to your items and i think it makes the game more fun.