Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos TennoGen Prex Cards: Twitch Drops Available Now!

[DE]Helen

WF_TennoGen_Prex_WithCopy_1920x1080.jpg

To celebrate the launch of Heart of Deimos, we asked eight of our talented community fan artists to create ten TennoGen Prex Cards that highlight the most beautiful yet grotesque aspects of this Infested moon.

From August 25 at launch until September 8 at 11:59 p.m. ET, watch any Warframe stream live in our Twitch Directory to receive one of ten available Infested Prex Cards every 20 minutes! To ensure that you receive your Prex Card, all you must do is have your Warframe and Twitch accounts linked and be watching any Warframe broadcast.

Not sure who to watch? Check out our livestream schedule and full list of Warframe Creators!

Behind each disgustingly exquisite in-game Prex Card lives a real-life Warframe artist with a story to tell!

Mura Casardis @MuraCasardis

Art style: Traditional art with ink focus, character drawings

Mura Casardis was first drawn to Warframe many years ago by its “strange but intriguing art style.” Throughout the years, Mura Casardis began to create fan art and befriend others within the Warframe community. The process of creating a TennoGen Prex Card and taking a look into the behind-the-scenes world of Warframe was an odd yet humbling experience. In response to this sneak peek at Infested enemies, Mura Casardis would like to ask the Devs for “More disgusting, writhing goodness please!”

Although this particular creepy creature will not be spotted upon launch, keep your eyes peeled for the Splitter in our continued Heart of Deimos updates...

Debbysheen @Debbysheen_

Art style: Variety

Debbysheen first began playing Warframe in 2018, and creating Warframe fan art was what helped “re-ignite their creative spark.” As an artist, Debby’s goal is to express emotions through painting. As a Warframe fan, they can not wait to see their Prex Card in-game and explore more of the Infested lore!

Kevin Glint @GlintasticKevin

Art style: Semi-realistic with some stylization

Kevin Glint first entered into the world of Warframe in 2013 and has since found a community through creating Warframe fan art. As a fan and player of Warframe, Kevin appreciated the opportunity to collaborate with Warframe developers and is excited to see what Infested enemies are to come.

Demon Hunter @__DemonHunter__

Art style: Realistic or cartoon-stylized, also makes 3D

To fan artist Demon Hunter, taking a sneak peek into Warframe’s unreleased art while creating their Prex Card was a real treat. They are excited to see another dimension added to Warframe and definitely “would not want to encounter any of the Infested in real life!”

Georg Nimke @NimkeArts

Art style: Sketches, some anime influence, loves to try new things

Georg Nimke has been playing Warframe for nearly a third of their life, first becoming involved in the fan art community through the 8bit-Warframe project. While creating their Prex Card, Georg faced the challenge of “morphing Infested bits, bony carapaces, and wild shapes into a rather clean style” - but overall loves how it turned out and is excited to create more Infested-themed art in the future.

SprinKah @Sprinkah

Art style: Variety, focus on linework

SprinKah’s love of the unique aesthetic and art style of Warframe is what truly connects them to the game. For SprinKah, creating a Prex Card that will exist within Warframe was “an exciting and exhilarating experience!” Although they have gained a new appreciation for the Infested, nothing will ever trump SprinKah’s love for the Grineer.

Shadrad @discofish

Art style: Colorful, animation-inspired with floating, dreamlike quality and roots in traditional watercolour painting

Shadrad entered the Warframe community in 2014 through fan art. While creating their Prex Cards, Shadrad faced the challenge of connecting Warframe’s visual style with their own. Once beginning, however, Shadrad had quite a bit of fun linking the two to create a series of underwater creatures. Shadrad enjoyed the experience of working with the stylistic elements of the Infested, and is excited to have contributed to Warframe in such a concrete way!

Matias @shamagim

Art style: Illustrator and concept artist

Discover Saxum, illustrated in this disgustingly beautiful Prex Card created by Matias.

Watch any Warframe stream available in our Twitch Directory now to receive one of the ten available Infested Prex Cards!

8/27/2020 Update:

Greetings, Tenno!

As the TennoGen Prex campaign continues, we’re seeing reports of the Twitch drops slowing down. We’ve looked at the backend and the drops are backed up due to the 20 minute Cumulative Time needed to receive a Prex card - we are handing out lots of cards very fast, as evidenced by the 60+ cards some of you have already received!

In order to relieve the servers of this heavy strain, we must change the Cumulative Time to 1 hour. These Twitch Drops will still continue to trickle out slowly with this change.

It’s understandable to ask yourself why did we do another Directory Wide Twitch drop so soon after TennoCon 2020. We wanted to keep true to our word that the TennoGen Prex campaign would happen with the Heart of Deimos launch (announced during TennoCon), and to give these incredible artists the well deserved spotlight.

After this TennoGen Prex campaign concludes we will be revisiting the code to make adjustments for future campaigns. 

Thank you for expressing your excitement over this campaign. We truly have amazing artists in our community!

11 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

More unique orbiter decorations, okay Ill take the bait.

Can we get duplicate cards?

Duplicates are possible! You'll get another TennoGen Prex Card Drop every 20 minutes you watch of a Warframe live stream

3 minutes ago, ReavingReaper said:

Do i have to relink my twitch account?, been watching Iflynn for a while now and no drops have come my way as of yet

If you're having trouble receiving Drops, I highly recommend unlinking and relinking your Twitch and Warframe accounts! First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

24 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

If you're having trouble receiving Drops, I highly recommend unlinking and relinking your Twitch and Warframe accounts! First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Just did that, went and killed some infested, realized im going to love having free void damage for a while, then boom, teshin has 4 new messages of cards for me, all i had to do was relink...apparently i linked the account over 2 years ago for the first time

25 minutes ago, Casardis said:

Xaku's card is extremely low res. I don't know what the others look like yet but yeah.

This won't do! Fortunately, our team was quickly able to find a fix for the low resolution of Xaku's Prex Card. Expect that fix to arrive in a hotfix soon!

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Glaive-012 said:

@[DE]Helen To be certain, once the fix arrives from submitting the support ticket, will it allow Switch players to receive the drops normally for every stream, or will each drop need to be fixed by support after every 20 minutes?

There won't be a need to send multiple tickets to Support! Once the Heart of Deimos update is live on Nintendo Switch, Drops will work the same for Nintendo Switch Tenno as they do for Tenno on every other platform. The Prex Cards are in the Heart of Deimos update, so Drop inbox messages sent after the update will work properly.

Support will manually add the missing Drops to Nintendo Switch accounts that receive a broken inbox message from Drops before the update launches. I'll continue to keep Nintenno posted in the "TennoGen Prex Card Drops on Nintendo Switch" PSA thread!

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Duplicates are possible! You'll get another TennoGen Prex Card Drop every 20 minutes you watch of a Warframe live stream

That's good to know @[DE]Helen 🙂 

That being said, is there a list of which Warframe streams outside of DE's personal streams that can have Prex card drops? Would any of them happen outside of the usual stream schedule (Tuesday - Thursday for this week and the next until Sept. 8th)?

53 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

That being said, is there a list of which Warframe streams outside of DE's personal streams that can have Prex card drops? Would any of them happen outside of the usual stream schedule (Tuesday - Thursday for this week and the next until Sept. 8th)?

Yes, the campaign is directory-wide! That means watching anybody streaming Warframe for 20 minutes will earn you these Prex Card Drops.

15 minutes ago, SneakyKinzhal said:

@[DE]Helen :

It isn’t just Xaku’s card that is low resolution. I have 7 so far and they all are super blurry.

Please let me know specifically which Prex Cards are appearing as low resolution for you! I'll pass that info along to our team asap

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Yes, the campaign is directory-wide! That means watching anybody streaming Warframe for 20 minutes will earn you these Prex Card Drops.

I wasn't aware Twitch had it's own built-in list of Warframe streams, that's very helpful! From the looks of it, that sounds like potential card drops could happen outside of the DE stream-times after all 🙂 

Thanks for getting back to me about that!

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Please let me know specifically which Prex Cards are appearing as low resolution for you! I'll pass that info along to our team asap

Once the hotfix came through for the Xaku card the others cleared up as well. Thank you!

Those cards look nice, but I noticed Deimos Swarm Supporter pack. This one seems like some kind of cruel joke tbh, with skins that are not even tennogen and only 1 domestic drone. And you want price of Full Prime Access for this crap. No, thanks DE

Speaking of the Deimos Supporter pack, is it possible to buy one of each? Or would buying any one of them lock you out from buying the others (I'd understand if buying a higher-tier one would not let you buy a lesser one of course)? The thought crossed my mind since each individual tier pack on the Switch eshop mentioned in small print limited to 1 purchase.

Looking forward to when the Switch's update gets through cert!

Archived