Please let us buy tokens with plat.

I get that the new animals can appear but why make everything mandatory is beyond me.

The way Fortuna and Cetus worked wasn't great but it was simple and you could aproach the grind however you wanted. And Deimos is just the exact opposite for whatever reason.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, VRHmason said:

can't believe people defend fishing, mining and animal hunting

I'm not defending it, I'm saying that wanting to pay to bypass it sets a precedent for DE to make things like this solely to get cash out of the deal.

Rather than paying to bypass the problem which only emboldens such decisions, go to the feedback thread and point out the problems in excruciating detail.

Otherwise we'll just get mobile game tier BS and DE will think all is well because people are paying for it.

1 minute ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

I come to Warframe to play Warframe, not MMO minigame garbage. Only some of these insulting chores can be bypassed with plat. Deimos conservation cannot be, and this sours me on the entire expansion, despite how much I was looking forward to Helminth, and how much I've so far enjoyed the Entrati. DE, please add all the fishing, mining, and conservation resources to the Market or NPC vendors, so we can get back to the core gameplay and lore we love.

You come to warframe to play warframe?

Okay. Conservation is part of warframe.

“MMO mini game garbage.” 🤦‍♂️ 

“and this Sours the entire expansion,” yeesh dude I can’t even take you seriously xD

”So *we*-“ please speak for yourself. If you are a we it is an extremely tiny minority of players that would dare complain about something so insignificant after a great content drop.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Chaos0Frenzy said:

The system is crap it railroads players into doing boring crap they hate

Not really. You can farm 7000 mother tokens and be set for life. In fact, these tokens dramatically change how syndicate progress will happen, because you can continue farming and earning standing even while you're capped. And also you can trade in random world drops for tokens (at father) as well. So you're earning a lot of standing, all of the time, even while capped. So it's a great system.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'm not defending it, I'm saying that wanting to pay to bypass it sets a precedent for DE to make things like this solely to get cash out of the deal.

That is already the case with Fortuna and Cetus. And arcanes. And so many other things. The precedent has been set, and to be fair, it's not a bad system. It allows you to play parts of the game you like, then cash out in plat, and pay to skip the parts you don't like. Personally I don't do it, but it is a valid way of playing the game. You still spend the time, you still play the game, you just aren't doing things you hate.

Edited by PopGligor
  • Like 1
Just now, Chaos0Frenzy said:

This new system standing system is trash the whole thing. This system is in no way fun or interesting. It's designed to force players into doing things they hate to progress. all other open world systems have many ways to progress so it doesn't get boring. Hart of Deimos on the other hand railroads the player into doing tasks they dislike. I will not be playing again until they fix this boring uninteresting grind fest. 

Exactly this

This token system is terrible. 

Absolutely hate doing fishing/conservation/ mining. They have no place in Warframe yet they get constantly recycled into "new" content.
Ive taken long extended breaks from the game, and I just dont have the will anymore to grind this game.
Especially forcing me to do things I hate in order to "progress".

• Like 3
11 hours ago, PopGligor said:

Not really. You can farm 7000 mother tokens and be set for life. In fact, these tokens dramatically change how syndicate progress will happen, because you can continue farming and earning standing even while you're capped. And also you can trade in random world drops for tokens (at father) as well. So you're earning a lot of standing, all of the time, even while capped. So it's a great system.

Really how do I turn those mother tokens into other ones because grandma doesn't swap them for anything

1 minute ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Plat comes from standing around for ages, you can’t be bothered to actually *play* the game.

They’ve added an entire new open world, with new animals for the conversation mini game, and on day one you’ve already had enough of it?

Yeah dude, that’s lazy. More than lazy it looks arrogant, like you were consciously looking for something to complain about.

Yes but its exactly the SAME fishing, mining and conservation we have already done... twice.. 

and some people dont like it.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Chaos0Frenzy said:

Really how do I turn those mother tokens into other ones because grandma doesn't swap them for anything

You can turn in mother tokens directly for standing at grandmother. Maybe learn how it works before bashing it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

with new animals for the conversation mini game

Imagine something you hate doing. Maybe it's not a hard thing. But you hate it. And now you have to do it to progress in your favorite game.

Do you grit your teeth and do the thing you hate? Or do you play another game while you wait for DE to pull their heads out of their sigmoids?

• Like 1
Just now, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Imagine something you hate doing. Maybe it's not a hard thing. But you hate it. And now you have to do it to progress in your favorite game.

Do you grit your teeth and do the thing you hate? Or do you play another game while you wait for DE to pull their heads out of their sigmoids?

Please go and play another game ❤️

The less wasteful negativity in warframe the better.

Edited by _R_o_g_u_e_
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Please go and play another game ❤️

The less wasteful negativity in warframe the better.

You mean like telling another player to go play another game? You didn't even answer my question.

WTB Helminth Segment 200p

Edited by Xylena_Lazarow
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

You mean like telling another player to go play another game? You didn't even answer my question.

WTB Helminth Segment 200p

That’s not me being negative, I’m giving you a solution. If an entire new open world was soured for you by a single system, leave.

Oh what’s that? You don’t want to?

Guess it wasn’t at all soured for you and your hyperbole was useless.

Edited by _R_o_g_u_e_
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

It is a bit. So far as I recall the goal was to give us a fun little way of saving the animals and getting plushies and warm fuzzy feelings from doing so. Probably played by Pink Rhinos with Rainbow posters on their walls. Not judging.

That however is not what I, or clearly quite a few people, play Warframe or even video games in general for. We're there to commit genocide on the Infested and test out new guns, not rescue horribly mutated cats from tentacle trees.

This is exactly why I play warframe, actually.

• Like 1