Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

son token is impossible to get

Master666ZX

Just now, Pixzia said:

People like to say they don't play-test... how do you not catch this in play testing? It is the first rank....

They couldnt possibly have tested this... they must be just consoling themselves the rank up gear, because this is utterly awful!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this right now! Sit tight for a Hotfix or two while we smooth this out. They aren't impossible, all creatures appear organically, but that may take quite some time, which in practice here is too long. Expect a change in a near hotfix! 

The random economy is also terrible. You can currently trade 16 tags for 1 token...What an amazing deal!

i'm not going to lie i find the new hub confusing. at first i thought i was buying missions from the different family members because they are all named like missions. now it seems more like ticker /  trading. im sure it will all make sense tomorrow.  Also the 4 icons door lock needs rethinking, someone triggered it while i wasnt there and then blew through 3 random guesses and failed it. im sure this will all clean up in a few weeks  but right now i dont know whats happening half the time. 

Encountered some animals while freeroaming but still no luck with good deals from the Son. This is horrible, locking progression so hard behind mini-games and RNG.

Can't believe they managed to make open world progression even worse.

Cetus was pretty straightforward and you didn't have to pay much attention to minigames until high ranks. Pretty common stuff on rank 2, specific fish parts on ranks 4 and 5.

Solaris - just standing and debt bonds that could be acquired either from bounties or from Ticker for old resources. Mostly an improvement from previous system.

Deimos - you are immediately thrown into confusing mess of new resources, tons of tokens that you get for resources to trade for standing instead of straightforward resources for standing like with any other openworld faction, extra layer of standing conversion with grandmother tokens, mandatory minigames since rank 0.

They srew up again...

But i hope they will fix it, i stoped playing Warframe for almost 1 year cos of Kuva Liches, i started playing again 10 days ago, i was soo close to quit again, same reason, Kuva Liches. 

Only weps that i was missing was that booring kuva weps. 

Now, i was so excited to play new content, and im stuck on Neutral.

Keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, Redfeather75 said:

The similarity I am drawing is that someone working on the game typed numbers in and didn't pay attention to what the result was and even though it was complained about a lot, it wasn't fixed. That is why stuff like this make my angry because I know progression mechanics are so poorly thought out.

Looks like another dev team member who doesn't play the game at all.

It's not even meant to increase grind, the system is just straight up #*!%ed right now and your in a softlock unless you get godly RNG with the Son's offers. I refuse to believe anyone who says DE playtests their stuff if this mistake somehow got under the radar.

1 hour ago, Master666ZX said:

so in order to get son token like all of them require the infested kavat and kubrow tag. but in order to get the lure you need to get to rank 1 and to get to rank 1 you need 5 son token. the only lure we can get in rank 0 is the cryptilex. am I missing something?

You don't need lures to get those. They spawn as normal enemies, you kill them and press X. They even charge at you to make the job easier.

1 hour ago, Master666ZX said:

so in order to get son token like all of them require the infested kavat and kubrow tag. but in order to get the lure you need to get to rank 1 and to get to rank 1 you need 5 son token. the only lure we can get in rank 0 is the cryptilex. am I missing something?

Son tokens aren't bugged, just convoluted to get. Get at least 500 rep and buy the Cryptilex echo-lure. There aren't lures for Velocipods but you can find them in the wild easily. Its the k-drive like insects you can jump up on.

Archived