Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

son token is impossible to get

Master666ZX

10 minutes ago, icybirdy44 said:

Okay, I've seen a lot of complaints about conservation on the forums today, so I'm gonna point out something super important here: You do not need to play the conservation tracking minigame in order to get tags. It may not even be the fastest way to get them. The amount of free-roaming animals is visibly higher than PoE (and nonexistant in Fortuna), if free-roaming animals 'die' they don't disappear (they get marked as ready for collection as a bad capture), and the animal behaviour is way less evasive. Velocipods are pretty much docile, and you can just tranq them for some easy tags regardless of how skilled you are. Either fly around looking for animals or just keep a tranq gun handy in your gear as you roam normally and keep your eyes open.

It is about the number of captures you need per token, then the fact you needed 5 tokens for the first tier of the entrati syndicate. When for comparison's sake you can do a single bounty and get more than enough mother tokens to get the entire first rank and have a significant number to spare.

After you have that first rank of the syndicate you can make companions and trade those in for tokens.

11 hours ago, Master666ZX said:

so in order to get son token like all of them require the infested kavat and kubrow tag. but in order to get the lure you need to get to rank 1 and to get to rank 1 you need 5 son token. the only lure we can get in rank 0 is the cryptilex. am I missing something?

I know they fixed it now, but it was possible, since all the animals can be found easily in the wild, you just needed to run around with a tranq rifle and knock them out and collect them

far from "impossible to get" xD since they drop in caves, like other tokens.. and you could've just roamed the map to catch all kinds of animals.

Since it's not wanted for us to finish 1st day, it was ok the way it was with the tokens needed for rank 1. sad myself, that I didn't get to cap out on release day or the inability to use universal medalion.. but hey.. don't we have time ? since there seems nothing to cheese anyway on deimos

have to love that corpus guy tho

Ok his tokens aren’t impossible to get seeing as I have ranked up  in the fires 7 hours of gameplay. Although they can’t be frustrating for lazy people. It will probably be fixed eventually and if not. Well when your out in the drift have your tranq rifle out and just wait until you hear a ping, and then go capture whatever is nearby. 

Me and my mate, we were farming for those. Then DE said no to us with the hotfix and everything that we have farmed for was for nothing, loool. We would've made it... Hahaha. My mate had the luck of having 3 of those spine things already. Before the hotfix, I thought, I want those tokens first.

Then, this happend,... My mate could rank up right after the update because he had those spines, and I didn't. Then daily login came out, resulting in me not spending the full daily standing cap before daily login. So in other words, I'm a full level behind thanks to DE looool.

Ow yea and right afterwards, guess what? I ended up with 15 son tokens but couldn't level up due to daily standing cap 😂😂 and now I need to wait till the new daily login to reset the cap counter...

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this right now! Sit tight for a Hotfix or two while we smooth this out. They aren't impossible, all creatures appear organically, but that may take quite some time, which in practice here is too long. Expect a change in a near hotfix! 

Fixed in 29.0.1

This kinda misses the point. Why do we need to do conservation at all? It is okay as an option, as it is in the Plains and Vallis. Being mandatory is hell no. I want to play Warframe not hunting simulation.

And this hotfix will take a... week for PS4 and Xbox..? Maybe more?

17 hours ago, WeaselBoy said:

Fish cutting UI is bugged, but you do get the correct amount of resources when you cut up multiple fish.

I just got my spinal core from boils and crates everywhere and the isolation vault gives a ton of random resources but I'm on xbox one and the fass residue needed for pet mutagens and antigens is a token not the actual existing resource and not the non existent fass residue token 

Medical bonds all over again, when can we expect Son tokens to be removed from progression? It seems that I'm done with the update already, it takes me 20 minutes on average to get one tag, because it looks like a defense out there, I have 10 mobs on me the moment I take the lure out. And I need how many? A f**ng 50, 60, 100? To get to rank 3? I refuse to believe anyone in DE actually tried to progress through this syndicate.

On 2020-08-25 at 6:24 PM, Frostyinferno said:

But trying to find them without the lure is going to be a massive pain in the behind, it seems.

How? Do just like before: use archwing, go up, bring out tranq rifle, listen for beeping, look for blinking red life signs, get near, fire. Shouldn't be that hard to do.

You just have to go solo in the infested plains, equinox can put them to sleep, take your tranquil rifle, it will show you kavats and dogs, also hunt vulpinexs, you need the lures just to capture one  of the tree kinds of kubrows and kavats, you can get tags whitout them

1 hour ago, Tuxir said:

Medical bonds all over again, when can we expect Son tokens to be removed from progression? It seems that I'm done with the update already, it takes me 20 minutes on average to get one tag, because it looks like a defense out there, I have 10 mobs on me the moment I take the lure out. And I need how many? A f**ng 50, 60, 100? To get to rank 3? I refuse to believe anyone in DE actually tried to progress through this syndicate.

What makes you actually think they did, they just console spawned and says it works... and off they go to "Test" the next thing.

ok so fixed....but i have to rezone since once i do about two hunts of the same beast....no more spawn. Plus waypoints randomly move...and its nothing to with ccaves and follow that....and the BIRDS omg they poop in caves but when u summon you have to find the highest point and have the tranq scoped to see them ....then they fall and need the scope tranq to see the sumdge.....its horrible....i enjoyed fortuna hunts....but this is still mega broken pain in the ass,

Like birds get summoned and guess where they are ...STUCK inside terrain at Cerebrum Magna....I can see them with scope cant bloody shoot them.

Fly to spore click on spore to start tracking and blink....gone...spore and tracks vanish. once this starts happening just have to zone to reset.

Ahh yeah i clear the area before i i call the mob....and as it wanders over ...bam a new spawn attacks it ebfore i can even tranq.....nice ...Make them survive more than 2 hits would do wonders

I just wanna start the Helmith timegate asap since it'll take many months of 24h digestions. But gotta play a long pokemon master journey first. >.<

18 hours ago, Tody92 said:

Still bugged spiral core section for rank1. I cut 5-6 fish no spiral. Can rank up

This is a straight up lie/screw up it seems. None of the fish give these but I've picked them up off the ground randomly when doing vaults and clearing infested inside the cave as well as from containers inside the vault themselves.

I'm not an expert, but son tokens need a lot of grind.

We need 10 tokens to rank up, 5 tag of a spesific kind of bird and 1 spesific type of dog.
Exchanging tokens is about 2-3 tags for one token, this means 20-30 successful captures if RNG gives us the spesific kind of tags to trade, about 40-60 captures for a guarenteed amount of tokens. Add the 5 birds and 1 dog which also depends on RNG to get the right one, I say these are about 60-90 successful captures total! And just for one rank up!
We probubly also need grandmother tokens as well which takes even more son tokens, this means way more captures!

I am not up for this, thank you.

I spent about 2 hours today and got only 2 tags that I don't need for progression. The animal captures in this update are hard  because some animals spawn near enemies and they die or spooked because of them. Some animals spawn too high in the air, are small and hard to notice. They also fall from so high up in the air that we can't see where they land when tranked so we can't get the tag.
I had one that I have no idea where it spawned, but I had to melee kill an enemy that attacked me while waiting for the animal to approche, and the melee hit killed the animal. It's the bird too so it doesn't even suppose to spawn in melee range...

21 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

I'm not an expert, but son tokens need a lot of grind.

We need 10 tokens to rank up, 5 tag of a spesific kind of bird and 1 spesific type of dog.
Exchanging tokens is about 2-3 tags for one token, this means 20-30 successful captures if RNG gives us the spesific kind of tags to trade, about 40-60 captures for a guarenteed amount of tokens. Add the 5 birds and 1 dog which also depends on RNG to get the right one, I say these are about 60-90 successful captures total! And just for one rank up!
We probubly also need grandmother tokens as well which takes even more son tokens, this means way more captures!

I'm happy for you that you got to trade in tags at a rate of 2-3 tags per token.  Most of the ones I saw were 8-16 tags per token.  It took 3 and a half hours of dedicated hunting.  I don't mind the time, but I wish it had been doing something fun.  Especially since I had roughly 1 in 5 hunts end due to one glitch or another.

Archived