Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Magnetize Functionality

(PSN)LoisGordils

I like the aesthetic from that short video of last year when she absorbs all the bullets and I was like "Man, I wish my Mag can do that".   DE finally made that a reality.   Although, her normal 2 still king for damage output but cool change overall.  Good job, DE.

It's cool but completely breaks the flow of battle if you have invert tap/hold abilities enabled. 

I guess it's an option to just change my settings every time I play Mag, Khora, Wisp, Protea, Vauban or Titania,  but that's just obnoxious. 

Would be nice if we had the option to enable invert tap/hold on individual frames. 

6 hours ago, alchemystn2o said:

I like the aesthetic from that short video of last year when she absorbs all the bullets and I was like "Man, I wish my Mag can do that".   DE finally made that a reality.   Although, her normal 2 still king for damage output but cool change overall.  Good job, DE.

That video is literally the only reason she has it, and the reason this update included it is so that the new Opening Cinematic (the short you saw last year, that's now part of the Quest 'Awakening' that you can replay in the Codex) wasn't lying about what she could do.

I find it clunky... Can't it be made more usable? Not being able to do anything besides clumsily waddle while "holding" for a rather low multiplier, right now its nothing but a nod to the video.

How about making it give damage reduction? allow melee? allow actual movement? Those 3 would be perfect. But melee and movement at least?

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

That video is literally the only reason she has it, and the reason this update included it is so that the new Opening Cinematic (the short you saw last year, that's now part of the Quest 'Awakening' that you can replay in the Codex) wasn't lying about what she could do.

I saw the vid and was like.... yea I wish Mag could actually do that.

Wait what?? 😄

I was so excited when I saw this and went off to face some level 60 bombards. Soaked their fire for about 10 seconds and let loose. I think I knocked off a sliver of their health. Guess it is good for players on the inner star chart. 

40 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

it should do more scaling damage or at least cc better

I know that is what is odd. Magnetize is what keeps Mag viable at the higher levels and to have the variant use of the ability be so meh. We don't need another Polarize or Crush.

3 hours ago, ZenHare said:

I was so excited when I saw this and went off to face some level 60 bombards. Soaked their fire for about 10 seconds and let loose. I think I knocked off a sliver of their health. Guess it is good for players on the inner star chart. 

Not without Energy it isn't....

Archived