Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, Azurasrequiem said:

You can find Son tokens by randomly spelunking. I hate conservation, but it isn't foul play to expect a player to engage with a variety of activities to raise standing. Especially from a Lore perspective.

I understand the incentive behind locking tokens behind various activities, but I haven't gotten a single token and I've been roaming since the release up until now with a 6 hours break in between for sleep, which is 13 hours.
13 hours for zero progress towards one member of the faction. So no, while it's understandable to want players to engage in different aspects of the game, it functions so poor that it's borderline infuriating to how much grind you need to go through to progress with Son.

P.S. I've got 18 Otak's tokens for doing virtually no farming, 25 Daughter's tokens for doing a little farming while figuring out the better nodes to fish in, 21 Father tokens just out of globally available loot, no Grandmother tokens since I'm trying to collect as many various as I can for now, and Mother, well, it's irrelevant.
And I'm REALLY slow on farming things.

DISSAPOINTED! 

I fell in love withh the writing and erie beauty of this new world. I played several hours mining fishing, hunting as well as a few bounties. I understand RNG  not giving frame parts ,but when I obtain the rare fish and see the spinal core i my cut inventory screen, only to have it   disappear in my inventory , which means I can not not rise above neutral, not obtain  standing, after a great day of experience, it sours  the whole  event day.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb DSKatsune:

I actually like Heart of Deimos so far, I don't know why these patch notes are always full of complaints. I think the new area is cool and beautiful, and Im excited to try out the new warframe and his weapons. I think the art, character design, and voice acting are all really nice.

Most of em are highlighting ancient bugs that are so old and annoying that not having them fixed for years is reason enough to complain with every update.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

The Conservation Tokes have to be deleted completely or put on strictly optional. Forcing People to do what you want isnt the reason why people are playing games. They want fun and not be bothered with bullS#&$ gameplay if they dont want to do it. Get this into your Heads for one time. NO ONE CARES ABOUT MINING, FISHING AND CONSERVATION in your Game except those who wants to do it because they find it fun to do. ANYONE ELSE FORCING TO DO THIS IS ANNOYING AND UNWORTHY FOR A LOOTSHOOTER WHICH MAINGOAL IS TO KILL THINGS !!!!

Feels like "Sleight Of Hand" with "Explosive Legerdemain" doesn't convert pickups into mines in the Cambion Drift. Also in some bounties mobs spawn too far away from the objective (so you need to fly around kill them and hope that they will spawn near the objective so you can pick up drops from them and progress)

i feel like everyone is complaining for the wrong reasons, yes, we need to do conservation, and mining, and fishing, that's the whole point of warframe, farming

the real reasons to complain is when the farming doesn't let you have what you farm for, like scintillant, which i never got even though i did bounties where said resource is uncommon for hours,

13 hours ago, CountReavyr said:

Not sure what's with the hate for the tokens. At least not in regards to the ones in place of standing. 

The anger/hatred is because this is a change from the way reputation progression is from what we've experienced -- FOR YEARS -- with all syndicates.  This new method is more like turning Ticker and Debt Bonds from Solaris United/Fortuna and making it into the "new" progression method in order to slow down the point accumulation to make the time gating that goes on with building reputation longer than it already is.  

3 minutes ago, nicolas2004GE said:

i feel like everyone is complaining for the wrong reasons, yes, we need to do conservation, and mining, and fishing, that's the whole point of warframe, farming

Conservation is a pain in the butt because the mobs that randomly spawn are not attacking the player first, they're attacking the conservation target instead.  This is something that gets really annoying and tiring even when dealing with the targets in Orb Vallis as even stealth frames have to kill the Mobs/Adds first before capturing the conservation target.  

I cannot play the new update because the quest requires me to equip a harpoon and a bug is preventing me from doing that. And because I cant deselect the quest I cannot even do the missions in the Cambion-Drift for standing because the quest gets activated as soon as I enter it. So please fix it. Since that linked post is archived I am gonna write it here: I reinstalled warframe and optimized my cache multiple times so I am pretty positive it is not a problem in my local data.

I'm sure DE is doing everything to fix all of these bugs you guys are posting here. I don't get why are you guys so negative about everything in warframe and you still play the game. My opinion is that wf is very versitile game you can loot/shoot, you can fish, you can do anything you want and that is what makes wf special. If it was otherwise (there was no fishing and taming etc.) you guys would be butthurt about how wf is blunt and only thing you can do is loot/shoot. DE keep up the good work!!!

Okay, so after playing the new content a lot, here's a few things that I noticed:

-The endless excavation mission is by far the best (and most brainless) way to farm Mother tokens. The only problem is that it doesn't drop the rare resource of the expansion, for which you need to run the other bounties.

-Son tokens are a pain in the ass to get, not only because conservation is inherently way more time-consuming than mining or fishing, but because of the number of animals you need to turn in for a single token is insane.

-Father tokens are a joke; you are going to get all the random field-resources just by roaming around the map, but you are still bottlenecked by the rare resource you are apparently only able to get from bounties.

-On a similar note, since containers on the map can have both common resources, field resources, AND stuff like fish parts in them, I have actually done a few runs with my Ayatan-hunter max-range min-duration Limbo, doing nothing but running around and popping those containers with Cataclism, and it's actually surprisingly lucrative, with some areas being so over-congested a single casting broke about twenty containers.

-Mining is a pain in the neck because of two reasons: if you have you effects intensity under 50 (which I do, because the game is killing my eyes otherwise), the veins and the points where you are supposed to mine are literally invisible, and because the location of some of these veins make no sense. In the other two open worlds, the logic was simple: veins are on rocks, follow the detector, then look for the closest rock, and chances are, the vein is there. Here, there is no rhyme or reason where the veins are. Some are on rocks, some are on the "flora", and I even had some that were on the "water", which makes locating and mining them an even bigger chore than it was in the other open worlds.

-The lack of enemy-indicators was already really annoying in the other open worlds, but it's just downright painful here. Guess what: when your entire environment is black, red, and purple, with glowy-bits and chitin everywhere, the enemies having the exact same colors and aesthetics can get a tad confusing.

-Overall, my experience with the Cambion Drift can be summed up in a single phrase: same old, same old. While the set dressing is different, and the story-bits are entertaining as always, the rest is exactly the same as the two previous open worlds; big, beautifully crafted, but empty and incredibly grindy.

2 minutes ago, RoccoVonJaxx said:

you can do anything you want and that is what makes wf special

Normally this is true, but you currently cannot progress through the Entrati syndicate or access the Helminth system without significant investment in conservation. Hopefully they will add tags to Vault loot, or give Son daily plat deals the same as the fishing and mining NPCs, or some other alternate progression method involving core WF combat.

Hello, alright so apparently there is a bug with the Antimutagen and Mutagen potions you need to craft a infested pet. The resource so called Fass Residue is not being counted, in fact the resource appears to be the OTAK Tokens and therefore we are unable to proceed with building the blueprints. 

13 hours ago, Egathentale said:

Of course you are not sure, because you don't seem to understand the issue. Stockpiling standing was always possible; you could mine or fish for a day, and then turn stuff in over the span of several days. It's not new.

Then I guess that covers the first line, doesn't it? Other than the tone, thanks for the insight. 

1 hour ago, bulletsearl said:

So I need to be Old Mate in order to craft Xaku. That's such a huge d**k move like for real.

It's no different that needing to progress far enough to get to later quests for the frames that those give or ranking up in Fortuna for Baruuk and Hildryn.

Play the game or buy them.

Archived