Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

Heads up guys, thanks to a helpful YouTube commenter: You can actually equip your tranq rifle while in archwing, and aiming it highlights animals. Since all the animals the Son wants are free-roaming outside of conservation, you can just fly around and catch tens of them in half an hour. It's crazy.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Hobie-wan:

It's no different that needing to progress far enough to get to later quests for the frames that those give or ranking up in Fortuna for Baruuk and Hildryn.

Play the game or buy them.

Nah, Deimos is explicitly advertised to give you Xaku. Just like Revenant and Gara. Not at all like Baruuk and Hildryn.

3 minutes ago, bulletsearl said:

Nah, Deimos is explicitly advertised to give you Xaku. Just like Revenant and Gara. Not at all like Baruuk and Hildryn.

It makes no difference. In no way should you expect the game to just hand you any warframe basically just for showing up besides the one you get when you start the game for the first time like it it does and heavily suggest Excalibur who is the game's poster boy.

Play the game or buy if you're impatient.

6 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

Can someone answer me how a Sortie reward for an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint so not important that it's at the bottom of the list?! Seriously it's less important than Ferrite.  :angry: Hell, the assassination sigil is more important.

Well, how much ferrite have you used? And how many potatoes and sigils? I'll wait while you count up.

Kidding, it is a little odd on the sorting still.

16 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

I cannot speak for the OP, but allow me to explain my frustration.

You do a mission, and get a number of tokens.  Let's call it 80 for convenience.  Now you keep repeating until you get 320, so you can get your daily limit.  You go back to cash them in.  You fast travel to Grandmother, you have to choose the option with her to cash in, and all of the token are worth the same except hers.  This is fine....assuming you only want the directly earned tokens from mother.

Now, you want to rank up.  This requires tokens from someone else.  Let's call it Otak right now.  You need 10 tokens from him for mining.  You go to Otak, and you have to see what he's offering this 2 hour window.  If you have infinite resources, you'll still be limited to whatever he's got in inventory.  If you're more reasonably resource limited you might not be able to get anything.  This is different from our past open worlds, where I could hand in any mineral at any time for a fixed return, assuming it didn't exceed my daily limits.

What do we get with Deimos.  You can theoretically "earn infinite tokens."  This allows for them to say there's no limit to what you can earn.  In reality, they get to throttle earnings by having and RNG amount of available tokens per every two hours, coupled with a controllable resource requirement, that may well lock you out of buying things because you need to grind other standing before you can even get the blue print to make the thing required to buy what you need to level up.

If it isn't clear, DE is installing more grind.  They're continuing to couch it like this extra grind is actually beneficial.  Most gallingly, you have a bunch of extra steps added to the system with literally no benefits to the player.  

Fortuna gave us bonds.  They were a thing that offered standing, which were required to rank up, but they were given out regularly from missions.  Tokens are RNG quantity, RNG cost, and they don't drop.  It's objectively a worse system by virtue of more actions required for no gains.

Then perhaps they can keep the token system (because the story sets the Entrati family members each as their own “micro-faction”, so to speak), but then replace the randomness with a set amount. Let’s use Otak again. The most common ore gives you one Token, the rarest gives you Ore Rarity(Ore/number of total ores)x1. Gems are the same, but x2. And maybe Mother or Grandma can hand out the random amounts/combinations for random abundant resources like Ticker. That way you have both the reliable way and the current system in one form or another.

3 hours ago, Gamer_Auto said:

Then perhaps they can keep the token system (because the story sets the Entrati family members each as their own “micro-faction”, so to speak), but then replace the randomness with a set amount. Let’s use Otak again. The most common ore gives you one Token, the rarest gives you Ore Rarity(Ore/number of total ores)x1. Gems are the same, but x2. And maybe Mother or Grandma can hand out the random amounts/combinations for random abundant resources like Ticker. That way you have both the reliable way and the current system in one form or another.

If it isn't clear, that was the old way.  From my post:

"...This is different from our past open worlds, where I could hand in any mineral at any time for a fixed return, assuming it didn't exceed my daily limits...."

That's a 100% reasonable change.

Il y a 6 heures, Kim-Pine a dit :

20 grandmother token for 1 seriglass shard...

Are you on drugs DE ? You do realize how long it take right ?

it's equivalent to 20 K standing without the daily cap as it's a token.

It's doesn't seems that bad to me.

I haven't seen in what craft/quantities, it's used through.

On 2020-08-26 at 10:53 PM, master_of_destiny said:

If it isn't clear, that was the old way.  From my post:

"...This is different from our past open worlds, where I could hand in any mineral at any time for a fixed return, assuming it didn't exceed my daily limits...."

That's a 100% reasonable change.

I meant the trade got you the tokens instead of straight standing. But yeah, aside from that, it is about the same.

On 2020-08-26 at 12:22 PM, ProvostWillem said:

Vox Solaris is still bugged, there's currently no way of progressing through the game without being able to scan the 4 bodies of Biz's crew. I hope this gets fixed soon considering it's literally game-breaking

You don't scan them, you interact with them using the [X] key on PC or whatever your interact button is set to. Hope this helps!

Archived