Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, Pyromaniax_ said:

Could have done that before the standing cap restarted for the next day

Tinfoil hat: They wanted to prevent people from getting day 0 standing to rank up.

Funny how this came right at the standing reset. If this was a thing that was beatifical to the player they would have patched that within the hour.

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to.

what ??? This update is by far the best update DE ever dropped in the last 2 years ! What are you talking about, I managed to finish the main quest without any bugs ! I don't understand this community anymore...... you don't deserve to play this game ! 

PS: I am no white knight, You can go see my posts of roasting DE 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the 2 Entrati Character Token sacrifice required to earn the first Entrati Rank up as there were issues with accessibility as commented on here (SPOILERS):

• If you have made this Entrati Rank up sacrifice please contact support.warframe.com to get your Tokens back.

i was up the  Entrati Rank how can i  get myTokens back

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

But the mechs are old war, that makes it okay. Probably what DE's reasoning will be. 

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I logged onto the forum for the first time ever specifically to laugh at this. You clearly need to take a break from the forums. Deimos is such a tremendous improvement on the other landscapes in basically every way with a fraction of the launch bugs in comparison I don't even know where to start. The tokens mean you can actually do stuff for standing without having to waste stuff every day. Maybe the single biggest improvement upon the standing system as a whole. Seriously, get back in the game and off the forums, the toxicity of this place has done stuff to your head. Plus, this is a hotfix notes, not the place to soapbox about how an objectively more player-friendly standing system needs to be wholesale removed because you think you speak for the community.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the 2 Entrati Character Token sacrifice required to earn the first Entrati Rank up as there were issues with accessibility as commented on here (SPOILERS): https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1216513-son-token-is-impossible-to-get/?tab=comments#comment-11787522

• If you have made this Entrati Rank up sacrifice please contact support.warframe.com to get your Tokens back.

this is like a sick joke. I just spend hours getting them, got my rank up, the hotfix blocked me from choosing a rank up reward, which was great, and now I learn I could have saved that effort. *sigh* what even is this

'The very loud death sounds'. Lol. Yeah, that was freaking loud. XD

I was having trouble getting out of the exterior gate when in a squad to do bounties. Might have been related to 'repeating' bounties.

The token thing is weird, and it felt very difficult to get the 5 Daughter / Son tokens to advance, since their bounties all required weird resources with no explanation and no wiki yet.

I mangaged to get past the first rank of standing, only because i ran around in a circle finding the different animals in the wild. It was little silly, but possible to get the son tokens. Just wish I knew we'd get hotfix for it before i spent all that time hunting animals.

Please change the cyst remover's interaction text back to "remove cyst" prior to unlocking Helminth. I thought "Helminth" would open a new menu, but it just removed my cyst as usual, which I did NOT want to happen (almost so far as to open a ticket to have it put back on... I did NOT want it removed.)

Archived