Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

il y a 56 minutes, Voltage a dit :

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.

tokens are a better system imo, you could stockpile them, and farm a lot of rep in advance then just turn them in filling your cap every day instanly. they may be confusing now but it just needs a lil bit of time of understand.

Absolutely love the update! So far I've completed the quest, tried a bunch of different bounties and explored the open world a little and it's been great. I can't wait to get my very own mech, that tease of what their like in the quest was awesome and the quest itself was also very interesting.

hace 59 minutos, Voltage dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

You don't get it do you... We are the beta tester

DE...thx for the update and hotfix. But... will your sound team pls finally WAKE UP? every single major update the cinematics music is so insanely loud that you dont understand what the npc are saying. in fact its so loud that many have to turn their volume down by half to even hear their own thoughts. FIX it already... geez

1 minute ago, Inner-Cloud said:

There seems to be a bug that freezes your warframe in place when throwing a fishing spear at a wall. /Unstuck doesn't solve the issue. I can look around and aim my fishing spear but cannot move at all. This has happened numerous times. Please help!

FWIW, this happened to my friend. He invited me and I went and extracted to the Necralisk to end the mission and preserve his stuff. Might be a workaround in the mean time in case you have a bunch of loot.

hace 1 hora, MouadSaqui dijo:

what ??? This update is by far the best update DE ever dropped in the last 2 years ! What are you talking about, I managed to finish the main quest without any bugs ! I don't understand this community anymore...... you don't deserve to play this game ! 

PS: I am no white knight, You can go see my posts of roasting DE 

I agree with you.

While I hate ability nerfs and syndicate gating with all my soul, Deimos feels great to play, the story isn't boring, the bounties are rewarding, the new set mods are incredible and I already want to get my hands on the helminth system. The new weapons seems good too.

The map has an atmosphere that I like much more than I ever liked fortuna and while it feels like it's a bit small I enjoy not having to fly 1000m to get from one point to another.

People raging because the mechs have a stamina bar are just raging for the sake of doing so

4 minutes ago, ...L.u.n.a... said:

Cannot get spinal core parts from vitreospinas! Bug!

Got many vitreospinas, says it extracts spinal core, but at mother none are seen. Remanin 2/3

Same, I am at 1/3 and it says that i get spinal cords when I cut them but I do not get more when I do cut additional vitreospinas

I just gutted over 20 Vitreopina fish and did not get any Spinal Core Section. I needed it to at least get to rank one Entrati. What a flockin waste of my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez.

This is always the same sheet. My time is wasted with no consideration. 

1 hour ago, Eggpies said:

I logged onto the forum for the first time ever specifically to laugh at this. You clearly need to take a break from the forums. Deimos is such a tremendous improvement on the other landscapes in basically every way with a fraction of the launch bugs in comparison I don't even know where to start. The tokens mean you can actually do stuff for standing without having to waste stuff every day. Maybe the single biggest improvement upon the standing system as a whole. Seriously, get back in the game and off the forums, the toxicity of this place has done stuff to your head. Plus, this is a hotfix notes, not the place to soapbox about how an objectively more player-friendly standing system needs to be wholesale removed because you think you speak for the community.

Thank you for this. You said exactly what I wanted to say in a much more eloquent way than I ever could. 

Il y a 1 heure, Voltage a dit :

Thank you for the hotfix.

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Can't agree more, I feel like playing POE when it came out (even worse with bugs but w/e), now I'm Mr 29 I've alrdy gone trough the mining/fishing process 2 times, but they had an actual reason which was the Amp parts, but nothing about Amp in deimos. This is way too empty.

1 hour ago, Cradicias said:

LMAO "We removed the ridiculous requirement to get the 1st rank. We left in the ridiculous requirement of getting rid of a NEW WEAPON'S components to get the 2nd. rank" Christ... I'm sorry, but who approved this? This is just... so god damn pointless, do you NOT want people to experience your new content?

Are you seriously upset about having to spend 1k standing on two blueprints for a rank up? Seriously?

Archived