Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, krazox said:

I agree with you.

While I hate ability nerfs and syndicate gating with all my soul, Deimos feels great to play, the story isn't boring, the bounties are rewarding, the new set mods are incredible and I already want to get my hands on the helminth system. The new weapons seems good too.

The map has an atmosphere that I like much more than I ever liked fortuna and while it feels like it's a bit small I enjoy not having to fly 1000m to get from one point to another.

People raging because the mechs have a stamina bar are just raging for the sake of doing so

Your post is hilarious. People are raging because there's a bug that prevents going above rank 0. Which incidentally locks out all of the new weapons, helminth system and mechs that you just can't wait to get your hands on.

Well guess what, you're going to have to wait until all those raging people get vindicated. Ironic really.

So myself and my friends all did the heart of deimos questline, Everything we picked up lootwise through killing infested or mining was not recieved at the end of the quest, we just got 0 loot. not to mention the quests being generally buggy and having to restart them a couple times just to complete them. But also still receive no loot, i asked in the Q&A chat in game and it seems like my friends and i arent the only ones who had this bug. Was this fixed?

24 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Help? It's stuck in 249.5mb and it's not my connection.

I saw some other post about people having issues last update and flipping the bulk or aggressive download option in the launcher helped them. Maybe give one or both of those a shot?

I've experienced a progression stopper. I get the right fish for the spinal cores, the UI says I'm going to get said resource, but then it never shows up in inventory so I cannot rank up.

That.. pretty much sours the whole update.

The Son Currency....

7-8 tags for one currency when every other trail / call point / dropping is bugged, is very bad. if it was tested at all these would be found very easily.

No one wants to grind this.

This does not include the three type of rarity to each animal for the currency.

We get later you will trivialize this as you have done with the plains and Fortuna, but this is very polarizing because we have watched you overshoot purposely and then trivialize the grind over and over again. This kills any drive to play because we know how this ends. 

2 hours ago, ElRomero said:

I just gutted over 20 Vitreopina fish and did not get any Spinal Core Section. I needed it to at least get to rank one Entrati. What a flockin waste of my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez.

This is always the same sheet. My time is wasted with no consideration. 

exactly such annoying bugs are the reason why i always wait until the day after release before i actually do sh...t in WF XD

hace 5 minutos, Tzolkat dijo:

I've experienced a progression stopper. I get the right fish for the spinal cores, the UI says I'm going to get said resource, but then it never shows up in inventory so I cannot rank up.

That.. pretty much sours the whole update.

I ended having luck after my third try and even getting a extra spinal core what I wans´t suppose to... you can wait a fix or fish a bunch and cut them in small chunck to check if they got in the inventory.

4 minutes ago, KikuVasNormandy said:

I ended having luck after my third try and even getting a extra spinal core what I wans´t suppose to... you can wait a fix or fish a bunch and cut them in small chunck to check if they got in the inventory.

After reading this I tried again and got one.. out of 4 fish I caught. Did it in two separate cuttings of two each. So one awarded me half what it was supposed to and the other awarded nothing. I'm.. pretty sure this was not supposed to be RNG?

Justo ahora, Tzolkat dijo:

After reading this I tried again and got one.. out of 4 fish I caught. Did it in two separate cuttings of two each. So one awarded me half what it was supposed to and the other awarded nothing. I'm.. pretty sure this was not supposed to be RNG?

Fishing never was and I have done quite the fishing in the Plains and Fortuna... also pretty sure that is affecting another fish component but was not paying attention. So lets hope for a clarification or a fix.

I feel like when it comes to Xaku their chassis cost is just way too high? 5 gyromag systems, requiring completion of orb vallis is very very costly. Id say even the 10 breath of eidolon and 5 Scintillant cost is pretty costly to build. They'd be very very expensive for new players to get at ALL with the former being locked to profit taker or vox solaris standing and the latter being level 100 type stuff. maybe changing the cost from gyromag to something like void traces would make xaku less costly to build, or if you could get gyromags from places other than orb vallis like say uranus, neptune or pluto. 

Spoiler

IGhnu8k.jpg

Spoiler

oTSaFZe.jpg

I present you the Necraframe prototype v0.1.0; CODENAME: TRRNTBRR

A list of bugs that I have encountered:
-Random spawn stops during "Parts collection" bounty phases. Enemies just stop spawning after a while, eventually coming back but with a 20-30s gap.
-Void dash bugs out for whatever reason, operator just jumps.
-Cutting fish seems to randomly not award resources and quantities seem skewed on a "Select all" attempt.
-Framerate is abyssmal, I run this game capped at 120, it can go way higher...yet during Cambion missions I've dropped as low as 30...no GPU freq drops, no CPU bottleneck recorded, everything in overlay looks fine. Running a 6 core R5 1600, 16GB of RAM and an RX580, game runs from an nVME SSD, there's no reason for it to drop like this.
-The necramech stuff in the screenshots. To further detail, I hoped into a wreck that spawned in the defense phase of the bounty and couldn't exit it. The mech moved in frames, like it was standing in place. I waited for enemies to kill me, when i revived, I got put into that abomination, frame fused with mech, with mech sounds and Warframe powers. That's a pretty big bug.
-During the story quest, when I had to kill the necramech, or was it the Vault bounty, can't recall? Anyways, when I fought it, time would randomly slow down, I was playing in slow-mo. 

That's what I could gather thus far, hope it helps narrowing the issues down.

1 hour ago, -Mr.K- said:

Are you seriously upset about having to spend 1k standing on two blueprints for a rank up? Seriously?

Nope I'm upset we're asked to sacrifice blueprints for a new weapon. Please make sure you read comments fully in the future.

Archived