Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

Personally, I love the new open world itself, and for once, the economy doesn't seem broken (still looking at that, might be wrong, only had time for a quick look). The tokens are interesting, and after thinking for a bit, I kind of like them. Lore and art are super cool. The necramechs kind of sucked though. During the intro fight I died 20 times, because something was killing me from full health in 5 seconds once in a while, and I still have no clue what it was. The stamina bar is annoying as hell and shouldn't even be in the game. The thing should have more mobility for sure, otherwise peiple will avoid it like the plague because of how clunky it is. At one point I started going forward with boosters, but I have no clue how I did it since it was not explained, and another time I launched a bigger kind of sniper shot, but then couldn't repeat it. It's very confusing and there needs to be an explanation of how that works better. I loved when you added operators, but I really dislike piloting necramechs right now, almost as bad as early archwing in it's own way. Also, feels like something else is missing from the new open world, but can't quite put my finger on the what.

EDIT:

Okay, so the economy is weird. You get a ton of mother tokens to trade for standing, that's fine, since it's your main source of standing. The amount of other family member tokens you get is too low to trade for standing, best to keep for rank ups, that sucks slightly, since it means you can't level with whatever is your favorite activity but whatever. Father and Daughter tokens are about fine, if you just gather them for rank up. Mining tokens are a bit on the harsh side, in terms of how many you get for how much mining. The son tokens are absurd though. The amount of conservation you need to do to get any of those... That needs to be fixed. You say you tested stuff before release, that's why helminth nerfs, so how on earth did son tokens pass testing then? It will make everyone hate conservation, even those who liked it before, since with the amount of time people will have to put into it it will be one of the main gameplay activities people will spend the most time doing, probably more than bounties and everything else, which is not what it should be. Not to mention the conservation in this one sucks the most too as it is. In PoE you can find animals in the wild, and that's good. In Fortuna, you track them, and you find fewer, but they reward more standing, that's also fine, thought PoE conservation makes more sense. This... You took the worst parts of both and added them together. It's really hard to find animals naturally in the wild, since landscape has 0 visual clarity, and their spawn locations make little sense. Meanwhile, tracking them down rewards you with 1 tag, which, in this particular case, is a miserably low reward. In short, conservation is really, really bad in Heart of Deimos in many aspects. Also, I feel like there are just too many different resources with one update that serve little purpose and just confuse things.

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I mean it's not the BEST update, but this is not even close to comparible with Scarlet Spear or Empyrean. those two had bugs all over the place, the balancing of the rewards was all off, and was made out to be greater than it actually was.  in Heart Of Deimos I have yet to encounter a single bug, the quest was alright, and most of bounties in general are just "go here, defend place" in POE and Orb Valis. for the mechs, they aren't supposed to be these highly nimble, parkour heavy things. they are heavy duty mechs

Look, I understand Covid-19 has affected you guys immensely as a company. I also understand The Old Blood, Empyrean, and Scarlet Spear were not received well. However, this update is just very poor and an untested mess.

• Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated.
  • Bounties have too many objectives that are just "Do this Mobile Defense for X minutes".
  • Deimos is very shallow and just worse to play compared to Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Mechs have Stamina, something removed in 2015, and no good parkour/movement. This feels like a gutted Warframe that just isn't fun. 

This update should have been delayed, and properly play-tested. The rank-up problem on the first day for the Neutral rank is absolutely horrid and shows how little things were considered/tested. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel, and Fortuna/Plains have plenty of evidence on what to copy and what not to. I appreciate the hard work put into this update, but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I mean it's not the BEST update, but this is not even close to comparible with Scarlet Spear or Empyrean. those two had bugs all over the place, the balancing of the rewards was all off, and was made out to be greater than it actually was.  in Heart Of Deimos I have yet to encounter a single bug, the quest was alright, and most of bounties in general are just "go here, defend place" in POE and Orb Valis. for the mechs, they aren't supposed to be these highly nimble, parkour heavy things. they are heavy duty mechs

1 hour ago, kaotis said:

1 hour ago, Egathentale said:

that makes people really miffed, is the fact that now you need to do ALL of the side activities, because you need ALL the tokens. In the previous open worlds, if you didn't like fishing or mining or conservation, you could skip them and still progress in the main syndicate. Now, you need to do ALL of them, which is something people have all the right in the world to be disappointed about.

Second that. I REALLY hate hunting. Never bother doing that. Now I am forced to do.

Also, the real problem I have is with color palette - everything is dark red.brown and for colorblind people is a terrible choice. Everything turns in one reddish brown soup in front of my eyes - terrain, fish, animals, enemies. Terrible. Also, mining markers are WAY too small and hard to see

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Sajmon_GD:

Second that. I REALLY hate hunting. Never bother doing that. Now I am forced to do.

Also, the real problem I have is with color palette - everything is dark red.brown and for colorblind people is a terrible choice. Everything turns in one reddish brown soup in front of my eyes - terrain, fish, animals, enemies. Terrible. Also, mining markers are WAY too small and hard to see

try to use color blind mode

hace 12 minutos, Sajmon_GD dijo:

Not just for colorblind people... i literaly don't see S#&$ and i'm not colorblind. I recomend any of the ignis family or even the beam kitgun , atomos and go spray and pray  coz i honestly can't tel what is ambiental movement and what is a xeno scum wanting to chomp on my leg ... better purrify it all

So, I've gotten some time into the system, and I've had a chance to look at some of this update.  My immediate feedback is that this is one step forward and two steps back.  Let's just cover all of the good thus far, follow it with bugs, and finish all of it off with what I've had the largest issues with.

It seems to be less buggy than your other open worlds, and the load times seem a bit better.  The enemies show a consistent theme.  The expansion of k-drives with the additional mods is...not terrible.  The new content island is actually using stuff from other areas.  Yeah, it's one or two items out of four but considering the past that's some significant progress.  

Now the short list of bugs:

1. Deafening Nekramech detonation - experimentally fixed in the patch
  2. Locked out of void dash in vaults and some other areas.  
  3. Economy is not exactly easy to work with - fixed with removal of some of the tokens
  4. Fish simply deciding to stop spawning.
  5. Speaking of vaults, the fast exit system is broken.  That little feature is something touted as convenience, but my first spelunking trip had a two minute extra period to run away from rapidly spawning enemies who decided they couldn't beat the thing I did, but I looked like a tasty snack.  

I'm going to stop there, and talk about some really backwards decisions.  It's killing the progression here.

1. Economy.  You have a rank up requiring standing, then a part of the sacrifice is basically to go spend more standing to buy a blueprint.  Why?
  2. The new syndicate system.  Wow.  It's great for new players, but it sucks for veterans.  The last step is 750 standing, for by far the largest mastery rank cost.  Not cool.
  3. Economy.  I'm looking at the syndicate required to build your mech, and it's 1k per base drop.  I have to sacrifice 10 of them to go from rank 0 to 1, with 5 required to get the standing.  What the heck?
  4. Economy.  The Fortuna system of tokens worked because it used credits and resources, or grinding missions.  The new system gives no standing, but gives out tokens.  The back of the hand math shows that this is more rewarding (about 8k for Deimos, 6k for Fortuna, assuming bonuses).  The problem is that we then have to grind all of the tertiary systems for other tokens.  Hope you like RNG purchases of tokens, which may require resources you cannot get.  Yeah, not fun.  It's especially so when you think that the stuff on Fortuna is awarded in missions based upon difficulty, instead of RNG reset to function like a 24 hour reset.  I'll gladly take my 30,250 cap per day with the ability and rewards for other systems being alternatives.  
  5. Color.  Red and black as your primary color choices.  Waving fronds literally so dense that you cannot see enemies unless you use your radar.  Instant death for a Loki from enemies that pop out of nowhere outside of radar range, and because they can use high level gas the first time you know they are present is when your corpse joins the Tenno space program.  This all stems from enemies that cannot be distinguished from the landscape, because they're "the grey strain" but colored exactly the same as the background.
  6. Color again.  Theme going here, but how do you expect us to mine.  Half the time it seems like mining sites on the surface are below the surface texture, a quarter are completely inaccessible, and the remaining bits are half orange on a red background.  Talk about a visual mess.
  7. The mission.  Let me be blunt here, the Fortuna back and forth fetch quest was bad.  This is worse.  Go to the hub, talk to a person, go to the world and do one thing, return to the hub, talk to a different person, go to the open world and repeat.  The one decent bit was your introduction to the new mechanic of mechs.  No spoilers, but I'll say that I had an easier time stomping a mech as a tenno than as a mech.  Why?  It's k-drives all over again.  Slap us into the basic model, strip all mods, and I get to see the absolute worst that the thing can be.  If this is supposed to be the new hotness you'd better be adding a lot more than the single option we currently have and soon.
  8. Speaking of multiple options...6 new companions?  It's not a spoiler, as anyone can check their codex.  The stats don't vary.  The visuals do, but I have no idea why I should invest in 6 different versions.  I could learn from the descriptions, right?  Nope.  This animal is weakened.  Your description is less useful than the generic information provided in the capture animatic.  Please, tell us why we should give a crap about these things.  Heck, even the Moas did a better job by including information about the precepts.
  9. Do you ever learn from past decisions?  I had only glanced through the patch notes, as a lot of it is covering the Helminth workshop again.  What I did was jump to Simaris after the mission was over...and find that everything was shifted.  Great, this means that they've actually learned and given us the Xaku blueprint, right?  Nope.  You've added functionality to Oxylus.  It now rescans plants with its new mod.  It's been literal years since this would have been valuable....and it goes to Oxylus.  Now it can scan for fish, scan plants, and occasionally highlight crates.  It makes Oxylus slightly less of a joke, but 75k standing.  Ouch.
  10. Why do I give a crap about capturing animals well anymore?  So, the benefit of perfect captures on Fortuna and PoE was much better standing.  Now...it's nothing.  A perfect capture doesn't mean jack when you only care about the tags.  Did anyone think this through?  No additional tags for a perfect capture, no apparent changes for a larger or smaller fish.  It's like you've decided any skill whatsoever is too much, and the barrier to entry is simply capturing insane amounts of animals rather than a few well.  I was ready to add praise for the solid "water" that makes tracking less of a mess, but then I discovered that improvement is countered by it being idiotic to waste time on getting a good capture.  Simply run around the area like a moron, an you'll get random spawns of 2-3 animals which are worth more than a perfect capture of a single one.
  11. Finally, economy again.  I gave you praise for expanding the k-drive mods.  Now I take it back.  20k for all four of the new mods.  On top of that, the levels on these mods are substantial.  This means 80k for all of them, then you've got to stick another forma into the boards to get something that's functionally a bandage mod?  I'm looking at the 3k to 6k cap for the tricks as a bandage.  You've doubled the maximum, but I still only earn 25% of that trick score.  In effect, the grind to maximum daily standing actually drops about 40%.  How?  Well, less waste and less useless disembarking from a rail.  That's great....but is it really something I should have to give up a mod slot for?  Given that standing for the vent kids cannot buy anything not related to k-drives (the operator suits are one and done, so aren't considered), the mod is coming off once I max standing.  That screams out as a patch, that doesn't address the core issue.

So, having said all of the above let's wrap this up.  Is it a good update?  I give it a D as of right now.  The amount of rewards I currently have access to is tiny, the grind is layered again, the story is not worth it, and I'm staring down the barrel of a Little Duck level grind where the only torroids I can cash in are worth 1k each....but the reward is access to another k-drive style meh.

What can save it?  Well, if the economy gets better as time goes on it might reach a C for me.  That would require the rather expensive bits in the progression to generally be worth it...and I'm having issues when you extend this content by forcing me to buy a weapon blue print, then a blue print for the weapon parts, and it's really apparent that you've just extended too little content and increased its prices to make that grind happen.  If the companions bring anything unique to the table it'll be good....but if all of their stats are the same it looks like they're going to be Moas that are uglier.  That's personal taste on the aesthetics.  Finally, there has to be some content added soon.  I want to be clear here, the stuff is just a bad copy of Fortuna at this point.  The Nekramech is functionally being sold the same way as k-drives....with the same level of concern regarding how little customization matters.  Finally the available lore thus far is...well, 2 of like 8 screens are read and I don't care.  It just isn't rewarding when you don't have any investment because whomever is spouting the lore is undefined.

I really hope the Helminth system is good in practice, because if it isn't we're done here.  I'm looking at the Grandmother... seeing the Deus ex Machina... looking at the fact that you need her tokens to buy her stuff....seeing that it's 10+ tokens to get one of hers and she requires quite a few of her tokens to get anything...and it's really hard for me to care.  It's basically the same bad grind as Steel Path, for stuff that isn't worth our time.  That's...please prove me wrong.  PoE version 3.0 is the same bad decisions, the same stretched content, and it's going to induce the same inability to give any concern to it once the limited content is finally able to be had.  I'd say ouch, but I'm also putting hopes that replaying the first mission is going to reveal a better onboarding process so there's finally a reason to tell people to play.   If not........

The Tokens seem fine to me. They’re  easy enough to get. 

I mean...this is kinda what I was expecting from an Infested-themed open world. And the fact that the tunnels are so fancy is neat, and I love how the Orokin ruins look.

This may have just been me, but I got the feeling that the Mechs are intended to feel like a tank compared to a motorcycle. Like, you call it down to fight your way out of a swarm, kind of deal.

I have a hard time staying connected with other people in a session, so I wasn’t able to do too much outside the new Quest. But honestly? I liked the new update. And now I have even more reason to properly Forma my Frames. For that sweet Standing Grind.

hace 7 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Reduced overall sounds of the Necramech, including very loud death sounds.

Fixed some missing Conservation Transmissions.

Fixed a script crash that could be caused by Conservation targets in certain places on the Cambion Drift.

I'm starting to worry how you guys test something inhouse before releasing ... These particular bugs are the first thing one would actualy see/hear and ofc the rank0 -> rank1 thing . You guys realy need to hire some play testers at this point.

Fixed a script error in the Railjack Navigation screen.

Railjack has bugs? Heavens have the emperor in your grace , this can't be true ...

JKs aside... this ties in with play testing ... first thing you interact in railjack is the navigation console 😞 

4 minutes ago, Gamer_Auto said:

The Tokens seem fine to me. They’re  easy enough to get. 

I mean...this is kinda what I was expecting from an Infested-themed open world. And the fact that the tunnels are so fancy is neat, and I love how the Orokin ruins look.

This may have just been me, but I got the feeling that the Mechs are intended to feel like a tank compared to a motorcycle. Like, you call it down to fight your way out of a swarm, kind of deal.

I have a hard time staying connected with other people in a session, so I wasn’t able to do too much outside the new Quest. But honestly? I liked the new update. And now I have even more reason to properly Forma my Frames. For that sweet Standing Grind.

I cannot speak for the OP, but allow me to explain my frustration.

You do a mission, and get a number of tokens.  Let's call it 80 for convenience.  Now you keep repeating until you get 320, so you can get your daily limit.  You go back to cash them in.  You fast travel to Grandmother, you have to choose the option with her to cash in, and all of the token are worth the same except hers.  This is fine....assuming you only want the directly earned tokens from mother.

Now, you want to rank up.  This requires tokens from someone else.  Let's call it Otak right now.  You need 10 tokens from him for mining.  You go to Otak, and you have to see what he's offering this 2 hour window.  If you have infinite resources, you'll still be limited to whatever he's got in inventory.  If you're more reasonably resource limited you might not be able to get anything.  This is different from our past open worlds, where I could hand in any mineral at any time for a fixed return, assuming it didn't exceed my daily limits.

What do we get with Deimos.  You can theoretically "earn infinite tokens."  This allows for them to say there's no limit to what you can earn.  In reality, they get to throttle earnings by having and RNG amount of available tokens per every two hours, coupled with a controllable resource requirement, that may well lock you out of buying things because you need to grind other standing before you can even get the blue print to make the thing required to buy what you need to level up.

If it isn't clear, DE is installing more grind.  They're continuing to couch it like this extra grind is actually beneficial.  Most gallingly, you have a bunch of extra steps added to the system with literally no benefits to the player.  

Fortuna gave us bonds.  They were a thing that offered standing, which were required to rank up, but they were given out regularly from missions.  Tokens are RNG quantity, RNG cost, and they don't drop.  It's objectively a worse system by virtue of more actions required for no gains.

hace 23 minutos, master_of_destiny dijo:

I'm going to stop there, and talk about some really backwards decisions.  It's killing the progression here.

1. Economy.  You have a rank up requiring standing, then a part of the sacrifice is basically to go spend more standing to buy a blueprint.  Why?
  2. The new syndicate system.  Wow.  It's great for new players, but it sucks for veterans.  The last step is 750 standing, for by far the largest mastery rank cost.  Not cool.
  3. Economy.  I'm looking at the syndicate required to build your mech, and it's 1k per base drop.  I have to sacrifice 10 of them to go from rank 0 to 1, with 5 required to get the standing.  What the heck?
  4. Economy.  The Fortuna system of tokens worked because it used credits and resources, or grinding missions.  The new system gives no standing, but gives out tokens.  The back of the hand math shows that this is more rewarding (about 8k for Deimos, 6k for Fortuna, assuming bonuses).  The problem is that we then have to grind all of the tertiary systems for other tokens.  Hope you like RNG purchases of tokens, which may require resources you cannot get.  Yeah, not fun.  It's especially so when you think that the stuff on Fortuna is awarded in missions based upon difficulty, instead of RNG reset to function like a 24 hour reset.  I'll gladly take my 30,250 cap per day with the ability and rewards for other systems being alternatives.  
  5. Color.  Red and black as your primary color choices.  Waving fronds literally so dense that you cannot see enemies unless you use your radar.  Instant death for a Loki from enemies that pop out of nowhere outside of radar range, and because they can use high level gas the first time you know they are present is when your corpse joins the Tenno space program.  This all stems from enemies that cannot be distinguished from the landscape, because they're "the grey strain" but colored exactly the same as the background.
  6. Color again.  Theme going here, but how do you expect us to mine.  Half the time it seems like mining sites on the surface are below the surface texture, a quarter are completely inaccessible, and the remaining bits are half orange on a red background.  Talk about a visual mess.
  7. The mission.  Let me be blunt here, the Fortuna back and forth fetch quest was bad.  This is worse.  Go to the hub, talk to a person, go to the world and do one thing, return to the hub, talk to a different person, go to the open world and repeat.  The one decent bit was your introduction to the new mechanic of mechs.  No spoilers, but I'll say that I had an easier time stomping a mech as a tenno than as a mech.  Why?  It's k-drives all over again.  Slap us into the basic model, strip all mods, and I get to see the absolute worst that the thing can be.  If this is supposed to be the new hotness you'd better be adding a lot more than the single option we currently have and soon.
  8. Speaking of multiple options...6 new companions?  It's not a spoiler, as anyone can check their codex.  The stats don't vary.  The visuals do, but I have no idea why I should invest in 6 different versions.  I could learn from the descriptions, right?  Nope.  This animal is weakened.  Your description is less useful than the generic information provided in the capture animatic.  Please, tell us why we should give a crap about these things.  Heck, even the Moas did a better job by including information about the precepts.
  9. Do you ever learn from past decisions?  I had only glanced through the patch notes, as a lot of it is covering the Helminth workshop again.  What I did was jump to Simaris after the mission was over...and find that everything was shifted.  Great, this means that they've actually learned and given us the Xaku blueprint, right?  Nope.  You've added functionality to Oxylus.  It now rescans plants with its new mod.  It's been literal years since this would have been valuable....and it goes to Oxylus.  Now it can scan for fish, scan plants, and occasionally highlight crates.  It makes Oxylus slightly less of a joke, but 75k standing.  Ouch.
  10. Why do I give a crap about capturing animals well anymore?  So, the benefit of perfect captures on Fortuna and PoE was much better standing.  Now...it's nothing.  A perfect capture doesn't mean jack when you only care about the tags.  Did anyone think this through?  No additional tags for a perfect capture, no apparent changes for a larger or smaller fish.  It's like you've decided any skill whatsoever is too much, and the barrier to entry is simply capturing insane amounts of animals rather than a few well.  I was ready to add praise for the solid "water" that makes tracking less of a mess, but then I discovered that improvement is countered by it being idiotic to waste time on getting a good capture.  Simply run around the area like a moron, an you'll get random spawns of 2-3 animals which are worth more than a perfect capture of a single one.
  11. Finally, economy again.  I gave you praise for expanding the k-drive mods.  Now I take it back.  20k for all four of the new mods.  On top of that, the levels on these mods are substantial.  This means 80k for all of them, then you've got to stick another forma into the boards to get something that's functionally a bandage mod?  I'm looking at the 3k to 6k cap for the tricks as a bandage.  You've doubled the maximum, but I still only earn 25% of that trick score.  In effect, the grind to maximum daily standing actually drops about 40%.  How?  Well, less waste and less useless disembarking from a rail.  That's great....but is it really something I should have to give up a mod slot for?  Given that standing for the vent kids cannot buy anything not related to k-drives (the operator suits are one and done, so aren't considered), the mod is coming off once I max standing.  That screams out as a patch, that doesn't address the core issue.

So, having said all of the above let's wrap this up.  Is it a good update?  I give it a D as of right now.  The amount of rewards I currently have access to is tiny, the grind is layered again, the story is not worth it, and I'm staring down the barrel of a Little Duck level grind where the only torroids I can cash in are worth 1k each....but the reward is access to another k-drive style meh.

What can save it?  Well, if the economy gets better as time goes on it might reach a C for me.  That would require the rather expensive bits in the progression to generally be worth it...and I'm having issues when you extend this content by forcing me to buy a weapon blue print, then a blue print for the weapon parts, and it's really apparent that you've just extended too little content and increased its prices to make that grind happen.  If the companions bring anything unique to the table it'll be good....but if all of their stats are the same it looks like they're going to be Moas that are uglier.  That's personal taste on the aesthetics.  Finally, there has to be some content added soon.  I want to be clear here, the stuff is just a bad copy of Fortuna at this point.  The Nekramech is functionally being sold the same way as k-drives....with the same level of concern regarding how little customization matters.  Finally the available lore thus far is...well, 2 of like 8 screens are read and I don't care.  It just isn't rewarding when you don't have any investment because whomever is spouting the lore is undefined.

I really hope the Helminth system is good in practice, because if it isn't we're done here.  I'm looking at the Grandmother... seeing the Deus ex Machina... looking at the fact that you need her tokens to buy her stuff....seeing that it's 10+ tokens to get one of hers and she requires quite a few of her tokens to get anything...and it's really hard for me to care.  It's basically the same bad grind as Steel Path, for stuff that isn't worth our time.  That's...please prove me wrong.  PoE version 3.0 is the same bad decisions, the same stretched content, and it's going to induce the same inability to give any concern to it once the limited content is finally able to be had.  I'd say ouch, but I'm also putting hopes that replaying the first mission is going to reveal a better onboarding process so there's finally a reason to tell people to play.   If not........

i 100% agree with you man. +1 from me

4 hours ago, Cradicias said:

Nope I'm upset we're asked to sacrifice blueprints for a new weapon. Please make sure you read comments fully in the future.

You mean the blueprints that you buy for 1k standing, and can buy an unlimited amount of? 

Tried the new Awakening quest with no hitch. I did complete the Heart of Deimos quest without much problem, juste a waypoint issue on the way back but seems fixed now. 

Didnt try bounties yet nor activities I just checked every vendor and wandered around to familiarize myself. 

So far very good update

il y a 3 minutes, Krilexis a dit :

Tried the new Awakening quest with no hitch. I did complete the Heart of Deimos quest without much problem, juste a waypoint issue on the way back but seems fixed now. 

Didnt try bounties yet nor activities I just checked every vendor and wandered around to familiarize myself. 

So far very good update

atleast some are having fun i cant even download this Update cause something #*!%s up with Nvidia

46 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

So, I've gotten some time into the system, and I've had a chance to look at some of this update.  My immediate feedback is that this is one step forward and two steps back.  Let's just cover all of the good thus far, follow it with bugs, and finish all of it off with what I've had the largest issues with.

It seems to be less buggy than your other open worlds, and the load times seem a bit better.  The enemies show a consistent theme.  The expansion of k-drives with the additional mods is...not terrible.  The new content island is actually using stuff from other areas.  Yeah, it's one or two items out of four but considering the past that's some significant progress.  

Now the short list of bugs:

1. Deafening Nekramech detonation - experimentally fixed in the patch
  2. Locked out of void dash in vaults and some other areas.  
  3. Economy is not exactly easy to work with - fixed with removal of some of the tokens
  4. Fish simply deciding to stop spawning.
  5. Speaking of vaults, the fast exit system is broken.  That little feature is something touted as convenience, but my first spelunking trip had a two minute extra period to run away from rapidly spawning enemies who decided they couldn't beat the thing I did, but I looked like a tasty snack.  

+1 and I add. The trading system needs to change completely. Go to the dojo and invite him. Go to the market and invite them. Many problems and delays. Too many loading screens. The trading issue that came after the update. The people I invite to the dojo can't see me and yes none of them are in the railjack. We cannot see each other in the same room, we cannot trade. This problem doesn't just apply to me. Many people cannot see each other in areas such as relay and dojo.

Archived