Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.1

[DE]Megan

Can DE please do something about Latrox on the Core Samples bounty and the drop rate of the Xaku Chassis blueprint, because I have ran that mission 10 times I haven't gotten the blueprint once, nor has Latrox finished his god damn upload, so I don't get the bonus bounty, it's disgustingly infuriating. 

Bounties:

• The Collecting Parts and the Collecting Samples bounty tasks are a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g. Even in a 4 man squad, there's sometimes barely anything spawning, so that you just run around frantically trying to find that one single next mob to get the counter up. Please increase the spawn and/or drop rate on those missions.
  • Am I blind or don't we have any option to switch our party mode (public, invite-only, solo) while in the Necralisk? And we can't take new bounties while on Cambion Drift?

I actually like Heart of Deimos so far, I don't know why these patch notes are always full of complaints. I think the new area is cool and beautiful, and Im excited to try out the new warframe and his weapons. I think the art, character design, and voice acting are all really nice.

My Helminth is a cat person from what I can tell. (at least, prior to the fix)

Also, I noticed that the numbers between 0 and 100 in the Wear & Tear slider has been severally messed up. Instead of 1-99 I get a random set of four digits like 1075, 0543, 7862, etc.

Fish are still gutted (pun intended). I had to sacrifice 15 Vitreospina to get the 3 needed, most of them dropped nothing while a single basic fish gave me 3 of it at once. Rather annoying as its impossible to know if you have farmed enough to progress yet.

Also the Data Collection phase of a bounty where you help the Corpus. How are you meant to achieve the bonus goal? It doesnt make too much sense.

15 hours ago, Qianna said:

Changes to Son's fauna grinding when? Why is conservation a requirement to progress, even if it's not past the first rank?

You can find Son tokens by randomly spelunking. I hate conservation, but it isn't foul play to expect a player to engage with a variety of activities to raise standing. Especially from a Lore perspective.

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

Tokens as a whole remove the freedom of gaining standing and ranking up without being forced to do side activities that just aren't Warframe. They should be completely removed, and standing should just be rewarded for various activity participation. Players should be able to do what they want, not pigeon-holed as I previously stated

The token system is better... it prevents wasted effort and allows for rollover. So you don’t have to grind the system everyday. 

9 hours ago, -Oatgod- said:

Thank you for the hotfix! I just wanted to mention that Vome and Fass Residue aren't appearing in my inventory after bringing it back from the cambion drift. That's... kind of a show stopper when I want to get the new infested pets! Please fix it soon?

1 hour ago, UlisesMagno said:

Fass residue used to craft things for the new pets is not the same thing that the Fass Residue you get from the worm, i still need to get the first one and nobody knew

@[DE]Megan Sorry for the ping but this is driving me insane at the moment.

The blueprints for mutagens and antigens required to get the new companions are completely screwed up. All of them require Fass Residue, but despite having 32 in my inventory, the foundry claims I don't have any. The icon for the residue doesn't even match, it looks more like an Otak token.

Please fix this ASAP, I'm dying to get my hands on the new pets.

9 hours ago, ALCATRAZ78 said:
the download stays at 249.5mb and does not advance

try to just leave it open, yesterday It said 249.5mb for me but in the task manager it said that warframe was using network, so a while later it completed itself, never got to show  a progress bar, just the 'play game' was enabled

Archived