Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you repair the Heart of Deimos?

BahamutKaiser

Question

I had to quit the game and go to work with this unresolved, the quick prompts littered through the mission were unlegible, I don't know why the instructions are not static, and the tool is not fixed, but a quick search didn't turn up any results on repairing the heart.

Can anyone reference the method of doing the repair in quest? Maybe I can get back to it when I'm off...

21 answers to this question

I think this part is mildly confusing for people that have not played Railjack missions. 

3 minutes ago, mind_phaser said:

I'm referring to the "repair the heart" part, and my robot is doing fine at this point, it just can't do S#&$, neither shoot nor repair anything.

The mission automatically equips you with an omni. It's the gun you have equipped. It doens't change. I thought it was confusing too at first until you shoot it. It should say 999 on it in terms of power and it's a sort of laser beam coming out when you shoot. You go to the spots that are broken on the heart and to the left and right of the heart and shoot at it till the circle fills up. You may have to fiddle around the area to spray all of it till it's full.

19 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Thanks for the obvious solution, I'm sure all the people who couldn't figure it out without a bug were aided. 

I did mention that the tool wasn't fixed, but I guess every troubleshoot has to start with, "is your PC plugged into an outlet?"

It should start with clear issue description. Your entire post is cryptic. And your topic name simply states "How do you repair the heart of deimos" followed by the tool wasn't fixed. What tool and fixed what? I mean what do you actually mean to say here? It's completely unclear if you don't know what to do or if you have an issue with the controls or if things aren't working as they should. Do you call a helpdesk and say "My computer doesn't work" and then hope they figure out what is wrong with it based on that?

2 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Your question was how to repair. You didn't mention a specific issue in your post. At least nothing that I can decipher.

Thanks for the obvious solution, I'm sure all the people who couldn't figure it out without a bug were aided. 

I did mention that the tool wasn't fixed, but I guess every troubleshoot has to start with, "is your PC plugged into an outlet?"

23 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

A lot of these "solutions" are just, you didn't have the error and an explanation of how it would work otherwise. Thanks for responding, but that's not the problem. 

Your question was how to repair. You didn't mention a specific issue in your post. At least nothing that I can decipher.

I accidentally switched weapon back to the main gun and now I can't switch back to the omni! The switch weapon button won't switch back to the omni. I also set a custom keybind to equip the omni (there's an "equip omni" option in the keybind settings) but the new keybind doesn't work I had to abort the mission. This needs to be fixed.

There are multiple "Broken/Hot Points" on the shell of the heart, and the artery wires. Locate those graphics, aim your tool, and do like the Railjack and just move your mouse back and forth over it quickly until the game is satisfied that you've fixed it, then move onto the next.

Archived