Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Light Bulb!

Marabitos

I was sitting last night picking at my knife collection... and it dawned on me what Id like to add to it; the Kunai from in game. Id want something functional for its purpose of course, no plastic or ceramics. Use something thatll hold an edge well like 154cm. Id of course want custom color choices for it to match my in game preferences. Admittedly custom knives cost a fortune but would be a small price to pay. Would love to hear some feedback from DE on this.

They're game producers, not murder utensil producers.

anything can be and IS a weapon. that is a poor arguement.

knives are tools. not weapons.

firearms were created to be weapons, but can be a tool.

knives were created to be tools, but can be a weapon.

i must admit, i'd totally buy an ornamental knife out of Despair. doesn't need to be functional, because the design of Despair isn't functional anyways :p

i don't like the look of Kunai myself, though.

but honestly, we're more likely to see Lato's for sale. :/ i dun liek the way that pistol looks.

Edited by taiiat

As someone said, a knife is a tool, not a weapon. I use knives on my job every day, knives I could easily remove limbs with. Do I use them to? No. Dont be foolish. I wouldnt use a knife I paid more than a few bucks for to stab someone anyway. Why use a potentially several hundred dollar item thats easy to trace back to you when you can go buy a $3 steak knife and toss it in the trash. This would endup being a new desk curio and letter opener.

They're game producers, not murder utensil producers.

There are quite a few companies that release replicas and/or functional copies of items from their games. They pay 150 to have it made and sell it to us for 300 lol. Who wouodnt double their money on an easy sale?

I chuckle at the people going on about how some knives are tools, not weapons and all that for no discernible reason.

It might just be my eyesight, but I don't see many Tenno chopping vegetables with their Kunai.

I believe he was speaking of real knives.

Because those are actually tools.

murder utensil

This is what I'm going to call all bladed objects from now on.

"Hey, could you pass the steak murder utensil?"

"Gonna spread some butter on this toast with my trusty murder utensil."

"I can fix it with my Swiss Army Murder Utensiltm!"

This is what I'm going to call all bladed objects from now on.

"Hey, could you pass the steak murder utensil?"

"Gonna spread some butter on this toast with my trusty murder utensil."

"I can fix it with my Swiss Army Murder Utensiltm!"

lol. And because multiquote wont work for me for some reason, Ill respond about the knife collection.. Yes, I collect knives. I have quite a nice collection of balisongs, otf switchblades, and fixed bladed knives. I like what I like, and if It catches my eye I buy it. Most of what I have hasnt so much as cut a piece of tape since I acquired them. I also have some I use on the job and for my own personal projects. Anything can be called a weapon if its used to harm someone. You may have your own views on it, but thats not the point of this topic. This topic is to try and get DE to dig up and sell a nice knife to me.

LOL @ Relkin. Nay, despite my desire to see a few specific people die, they arent worth it to me. More fun to watch them die slowly and painfully by their own poor choices in life. Projects = I carve, I do repairs to my cars/home/for the farmer that live across the street. Sometimes you need an odd knife for the job.

LOL @ Relkin. Nay, despite my desire to see a few specific people die, they arent worth it to me. More fun to watch them die slowly and painfully by their own poor choices in life. Projects = I carve, I do repairs to my cars/home/for the farmer that live across the street. Sometimes you need an odd knife for the job.

Oh I figured it was something innocent but the joke popped into my head and I'm the sort who can't let an opportunity for something amusing to get away :3  

Good luck on your crusade! (You may have better luck talking to a smith shop that specializes in trademarks by showing them some of warframes weapon designs and encourage them to seek a deal with DE - this is how a lot of games/movies/shows get their stuff made)

That's a great-

Wait you have a collection of knifes?

My roommate and I have an entire room dedicated to our collection of swords, knives and polearms. Everyone has a hobby.

It might just be my eyesight, but I don't see many Tenno chopping vegetables with their Kunai.

Why would someone chop vegetables with a kunai? Kunai were made to dig vegetables out of the ground.

Oh, OP, check out Kit Rae's weapon designs if you don't already know about him. His stuff isn't exactly cheap, he designs a lot of high end weapons for movies, television shows and games. He has daggers and throwing knives that you might like.

http://www.kitrae.net/fantasy/

Absolutely beautiful works of art.

Edited by FatalX7