Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Is The Best Place To Farm Resources.

---ExcaliburPrime---

Just in case you didn't know.

prove your point. statistics mean a lot more than personal preferences. some Tenno still prefer to grind bosses for rare resources, for some reason. even though Defenses are far more likely to reward rare resources in X amount of time. (neural sensors are an exception :/ they need to be on more than one planet, everything else is).

I can't really prove it, but survival rewarding more resources is also my feeling lately. It does help that I can easily reach 15 mins on survivals up to about lvl50. That means a lot of killing and resource drops.

I don't seem to do that well in defense tho.

prove your point. statistics mean a lot more than personal preferences. some Tenno still prefer to grind bosses for rare resources, for some reason. even though Defenses are far more likely to reward rare resources in X amount of time. (neural sensors are an exception :/ they need to be on more than one planet, everything else is).

A 30 min survival usually gives me 3-7 of the rare resources.

I'm of the same opinion, it has high resource yield and is a lot of fun, certainly beats every other game mode in game atm x_x I like speed balling back and forth through the map on survival chasing spawns like gold at the end of a rainbow.