Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

frequently can't void dash on Deimos (known)

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We just put out a fix across all platforms! 

Does this happen 100% of the time?

YES, it happens in vaults almost every time. Always, when you get too close to the mechs. It only reverts after finishing the 3rd vault. Or if you return to your orbiter or the town. This is my experience.

There were exceptions when I died and was able to void dash afterwards. But usually the bug even transfers across multiple bounties, aka 3-chain-vault runs. If you get disabled in the first vault you remain like it until you leave the map or finish the last bounty - which is strange, but happened to me 3 or 4 times.

Seems to happen whenever my Operator's void mode gets nullified by whatever means. This time the Nechramech was long dead and I was exploring, and one of the Infested nullified my Void Mode (no idea which one it was, I was just trying to void dash past a load of them). Dash was then disabled as before.

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We just put out a fix across all platforms! 

Does this happen 100% of the time?

I have just tested it, Vault nechs sill break void mode, still breaks void dash(It does a jump while in void mode. I was using octavia while her invs was active and when void mode broke(forced back into warframe  the invsiblity was also nulled, its exactly like before. Im on ps4 version. PS when it happens I could see a slight ring of fx around Vault nech for a moment and my UI has same fx as entering a null field. Use zenuik focus with al upgrades.

I also encountered unable to use transferance bug, I believe I was near a recently destroyed vault nech while in void mode. Encountered this twice.

On 2020-08-28 at 4:52 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We discovered this is an issue with Ally Necramechs and Transference, we should have a fix coming soon for all platforms. 

Ally nechramechs?

I dont understand it only seems to happen when in solo lobbys with no allies or mech around,ive never had it happen off host in oublic lobbys.

But well I'll take your word for it atleast its been acknowledged

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived