Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

frequently can't void dash on Deimos (known)

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Yes its in the bug reports with 6 replies but I cant find anyone even talking about it anywhere yet it happens every single time you get hit with a nullifier from the vault mechs.

Dying doesnt fix it jumping off the map doesnt fix it,the only thing that seems to work is to get nullified again but thats not even close to a work around as its not garenteed.

So many little fixes in this last hox fix but nothing about the operator dash.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We discovered this is an issue with Ally Necramechs and Transference, we should have a fix coming soon for all platforms. 

*crosses fingers in hopes it includes the Scintillant necramech drops and that it arrives in less than 8 hours, before my blue and orange boosters from login end*

Btw, just to be sure, I've noticed father tokens disappearing from my inventory. I bought several, twice, yesterday but upon login they would just return to low amounts like 1-2 tokens without me spending them. Haven't checked since I submitted a bug report, nor have I bought additional tokens, but since it was after Hotfix 3 it might still be happening.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We discovered this is an issue with Ally Necramechs and Transference, we should have a fix coming soon for all platforms. 

For the love of god, please have this fixed before the weekend.  I can't tell you how frustrating this bug is especially when doing Isolation Vaults.

And please increase the specimen encounter/drop rate for the corpus researcher bounty stage, pretty please....

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

B L E S S.

I hope this completely fixes the bug, because I've had Void Dash permanently breaking when fighting enemy necramechs as well. Even when out in the Cambion Drift with no necramechs (visibly) nearby, in either Vome/Fass phase, Void Dashing still perma-breaks very frequently for me.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Its not just ally necramechs, Vault one mess up void mode and prevents and turns off void dash. 

This - its not just ally mechs- happens in the vault all the time.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We just put out a fix across all platforms! 

Does this happen 100% of the time?

for me not 100% of the time - sometimes if i go to void mode and wait for 10 seconds I can void dash.  Sometimes i never get the void dash back. But note this was all prior to the last patch released around 4pmEST 8/28 so more FYI than current state.

I have still been experiencing this while running isolation vaults after the most recent hotfix. I'm not sure it's 100% (I've only done one run since the patch), but it happened as soon as I started using operator form in battle vs. the Neckramechs, since Volt really can't afford to stand around and revive someone when there are two of the bloody things running about.

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

While hotfix #4 seemed to help, it just happened to me on one of the Isolation Vaults - the one that has a friendly mech in the hidden ring portal.

After I activated the ring portal and entered it, I transferred to operator and tried to void dash, but jumped slowly instead.  I proceeded to use the mech.  When it died and I returned, I still couldn't void dash as operator.  I made myself die, but upon revive, same issue.  Only sometime around doing the t3 vault did the void dash somehow return.

I'll try again tonight and if it happens in the same vault again, I'll update.

EDIT: Per others below, confirmed that this has happened repeatedly during multiple Iso Vault runs especially when near mechs that disrupt your abilities, particularly when in Operator mode.  Please take another pass at fixing this once and for all.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It happens when the mech disables warframe abilities. Warframe abilities are off even though the duration on the UI is still going and operator is jumping instead of dashing. After than when the void dash for some reason starts working again it disables warframe abilities with the same effect the mech does - they are turned off but the timer on them is still going. Seems like the mechanic to turn off mech powers with dash is messing up the warframe and the dash itself.

Archived