Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck while fishing in Deimos

von_Alfheim

I was fishing using the first Deimos' fishing spear (forgot it's name) in the Drift. After something about 30 minutes of fishing, the spear animation simply stopped halfway and the warframe's arm started to tremble and I was unable to do anything. Activating the ESC menu stopped the animation bug, but I was stuck. I couldn't open the inventory, use transference, keep fishing nor move. The "/unstuck" command also didn't works in this situation.

Happened here too. Twice. It all went kinda downhill around this place in the log:

Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/SubGearHud.swf
Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/FishingHud.swf
Sys [Error]: Unable to run 'SetWeapon'

That followed by crapload of strings of "Unable to run 'SetWeapon'" repeated whenever I attempt to throw the fishing spear. Log before then seems to be alright with the exception of these warnings:

Sys [Warning]: Invalid item ID for loadout item at slot SUIT_SLOT
Sys [Warning]: No items in inventory list for slot 0, this slot will be empty in loadout!
Sys [Warning]: Invalid item ID for loadout item at slot SUIT_SLOT
Sys [Warning]: No items in inventory list for slot 0, this slot will be empty in loadout!

Same bug just hit me. Really hurts when the bounty I ran during that session rewarded me the Xaku Systems. I was so upset I just hit alt-F4 so I'm probably boned on getting anything at this point. I guess I'll go either fishing alone or go do everything but fish until this is resolved.

Serious bummer.

14 minutes ago, Geargoyle42 said:

Same bug just hit me. Really hurts when the bounty I ran during that session rewarded me the Xaku Systems. I was so upset I just hit alt-F4 so I'm probably boned on getting anything at this point. I guess I'll go either fishing alone or go do everything but fish until this is resolved.

Serious bummer.

Just returning to add this: I am amazed and very lucky to find the BP was in my inventory along with most, if not all, of what I'd gotten that run. Figured I'd messed myself up worse, but DE had my back!

Similar experience to OP.  Happened to me only with the Spari spear, have not acquired the other Entrati spear.  Used Lanzo, Peram, and Stunna spears with no problems.  Once my frame locks up, I can only aim and rotate in place.  Tried fishing for some of the rarer breeds, but they don't seem to want to leave the exocrine.  Can't collect these varieties until this gets fixed.  Can't switch to weapons, quick melee, archwing, operator, scanners, gear wheel.  Can't change spears, bait, or dye/pharoma.  Rooted to one spot.  /unstuck nonfunctional, abort required.

Same is happening for me right now. This is the second time it happens. Now, I'm standing on the "river" invisible because I'm Ivara and it seems like I won't become visible so any enemy would kill me. Maybe I'll try to find out what can I do to unbug myself, but I doubt I can fix that.

Same problem, using the new spear, unable to move, only thing my frame can do is aim, cant even shoot the fish. Hurts after doing bounties and gathering stuff for almost 2 hours and its all lost ;( Unable to access anything and unstuck just made my frame do a little hop in place.

Just happened to me. Came back because I had always hoped for an Infested Landscape after POE. Sad to see they still release things like this with so many game-breaking bugs. Definitely hoped this update would've been fun but this and the fish cutting bug along with having my Cyst removed from the new chair instead of just sitting in it for the new system... man.

I hate this game. 😞

4 часа назад, Xylyssa сказал:

Sad to see they still release things like this with so many game-breaking bugs.

But the devs fix the problems, admitting that they are, and listening to the players about things.  So, for example, they fixed the problem with cutting fish and slightly changed the system of requiring tags for the son.

4 часа назад, Xylyssa сказал:

along with having my Cyst removed from the new chair instead of just sitting in it for the new system... man.

You mean the Helminth? The one that can replace abilities? To get it, you need to be rank 3 with the Entrati and then to buy its segment from the Son. 

Yep ran into this one twice today, is it something to do with the first fishing spear? One of my clan mates doesn't seem to be having issue with the second one.

I did find that dying does resolve the issue however a decent sentinel and Adaptation make that harder than one would think, I never thought I would be happy to see glassed enemies.

Archived