Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck while fishing in Deimos

von_Alfheim

20 minutes ago, Harachteh said:

This did not work for me as I was not able to open the gearwheel.

Akk! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope DE fixes it, because it is such an anomaly. When it happens, it brings everything to a grinding halt.

..."grinding" halt. lol :facepalm: sorry.

5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Akk! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope DE fixes it, because it is such an anomaly. When it happens, it brings everything to a grinding halt.

..."grinding" halt. lol :facepalm: sorry.

FBYtAYE.jpg

The worst bit about it is when you go out to do some serious fishing, or even doing other things out in Deimos then you come across a pile of fish you might want is do I take the risk.

I only ever got stuck using the EBISU SPEAR but of late even the SPARI SPEAR gets me stuck, it's just so frustrating considering DE stated they fixed the problem but it never took, oh well maybe one day.

This S#&$ is still happening, DE stop releasing content for a month or two and just dedicate yourselves to fixing all that is broken! @[DE]Rebecca

I had to spend half an hour babysitting a clan mate so he could fish for parts, he got stuck more than 10 times in that half hour and I was there just to bring enemies to him so he could die or just teleport him to them (using nova)...

The amount of game breaking bugs that still plague this game, even after years is unbearable and DE needs to pay more attention to that.

On 2021-02-28 at 3:12 PM, LillyRaccune said:

A temporary fix is available. While stuck in the animation lock, open your Gearwheel and activate your Codex Scanner, then swap weapons. That's how I fix myself.

I would try that if it let me open the gear wheel. But Alas I am unable to do so when this bug happens.

4 hours ago, HylianShadowMage said:

I would try that if it let me open the gear wheel. But Alas I am unable to do so when this bug happens.

Sorry. I don't know why I can bring up my gear wheel. When it happens, I use /unstuck and mash all the buttons.... then the gear wheel. But no one else is able to use this method. :sad:

Same here. Ouch.  The only keys that do things are Map, the Zoom and The Mission summary key, telling me all the gems, fish and the scarlet Nexifera I'm going to lost when I have to Alt-F4.

Pretty disappointing to see this bug is six months old. D:

Edit: Well, I WAS pleased to discover that using Alt-F4 to kill the game, when I got back, I had all my resources.  So, that's a huge relief.

This is a day one bug the only work around I know is always fish in invite only and have someone available to join if you get bugged to force you out, unless they have removed the ability to do that since the last time I fished which is possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-01 at 9:17 AM, Seditious_Spyke said:

!bump 1/6/2021 - this bug still exists and im only 19 mins in, how the hell do i fix this?! I dont want to lose all these fish!

Can confirm, still an issue.

On 2021-03-27 at 5:37 PM, SandvichToaster said:

Same here. Ouch.  The only keys that do things are Map, the Zoom and The Mission summary key, telling me all the gems, fish and the scarlet Nexifera I'm going to lost when I have to Alt-F4.

Pretty disappointing to see this bug is six months old. D:

Edit: Well, I WAS pleased to discover that using Alt-F4 to kill the game, when I got back, I had all my resources.  So, that's a huge relief.

Can also confirm, as a 'work around' (if you can call it that) you can Alt+F4, and you will have all your fish still.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took a yearlong break from this game. I figured the Deimos bugs would have been mostly sorted out by now.

This bug just happened to me. Can't open the gear wheel, can't move, etc. Nothing around to kill me.

DE, I'm disappointed, but I can't say I'm surprised. At least Railjack is working decently for me thus far....and a number of new weapons that I've mostly already used and thrown into storage....but, still....I just want the fundamentals to work in a game I really care about. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've found a solution but sadly it's only for when you're in a group. If you are fortunate enough to be in a group with someone then tell them to go to the door (extraction, basically like you've ended the mission and want to go back to the main area) and once the timer runs out it should teleport you there. Once it does you will get the mission complete screen and receive all your rewards and you should be able to move again ^^

2 hours ago, RoxyGaming said:

I've found a solution but sadly it's only for when you're in a group. If you are fortunate enough to be in a group with someone then tell them to go to the door (extraction, basically like you've ended the mission and want to go back to the main area) and once the timer runs out it should teleport you there. Once it does you will get the mission complete screen and receive all your rewards and you should be able to move again ^^

That works because I've had to do that in the past myself.

I had been out in Deimos for a very long time solo when I got stuck, (I avoid fishing like the plague on Deimos now until it's fixed been stuck a few times) so I got one of the Clan mates to join my session on Deimos and then go to the gate so the extraction timer would active and pull me to the gate.

It's a real pity /unstuck doesn't work on fishing lockups.

Though normally I F4 the game and relog back in straight away and it appears to keep all the stuff you got before the lockup.

DE should get it fixed one day, until then it's hit and miss.

Archived