Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Stuck while fishing in Deimos

20 minutes ago, Harachteh said:

This did not work for me as I was not able to open the gearwheel.

Akk! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope DE fixes it, because it is such an anomaly. When it happens, it brings everything to a grinding halt.

..."grinding" halt. lol :facepalm: sorry.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Akk! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope DE fixes it, because it is such an anomaly. When it happens, it brings everything to a grinding halt.

..."grinding" halt. lol :facepalm: sorry.

FBYtAYE.jpg

The worst bit about it is when you go out to do some serious fishing, or even doing other things out in Deimos then you come across a pile of fish you might want is do I take the risk.

I only ever got stuck using the EBISU SPEAR but of late even the SPARI SPEAR gets me stuck, it's just so frustrating considering DE stated they fixed the problem but it never took, oh well maybe one day.

This S#&$ is still happening, DE stop releasing content for a month or two and just dedicate yourselves to fixing all that is broken! @[DE]Rebecca

I had to spend half an hour babysitting a clan mate so he could fish for parts, he got stuck more than 10 times in that half hour and I was there just to bring enemies to him so he could die or just teleport him to them (using nova)...

The amount of game breaking bugs that still plague this game, even after years is unbearable and DE needs to pay more attention to that.

Edited by wolfsilver00
On 2021-02-28 at 3:12 PM, LillyRaccune said:

A temporary fix is available. While stuck in the animation lock, open your Gearwheel and activate your Codex Scanner, then swap weapons. That's how I fix myself.

I would try that if it let me open the gear wheel. But Alas I am unable to do so when this bug happens.

4 hours ago, HylianShadowMage said:

I would try that if it let me open the gear wheel. But Alas I am unable to do so when this bug happens.

Sorry. I don't know why I can bring up my gear wheel. When it happens, I use /unstuck and mash all the buttons.... then the gear wheel. But no one else is able to use this method. :sad:

Just had this bug happen to me today as well, spear killed the fish outright and I was stuck in the spear holding animation, unstuck didn't help, no gear wheel, only escape was working.

Same here. Ouch.  The only keys that do things are Map, the Zoom and The Mission summary key, telling me all the gems, fish and the scarlet Nexifera I'm going to lost when I have to Alt-F4.

Pretty disappointing to see this bug is six months old. D:

Edit: Well, I WAS pleased to discover that using Alt-F4 to kill the game, when I got back, I had all my resources.  So, that's a huge relief.

Edited by SandvichToaster

This is a day one bug the only work around I know is always fish in invite only and have someone available to join if you get bugged to force you out, unless they have removed the ability to do that since the last time I fished which is possible.

• Like 1