How am I supposed to complete Heart of Deimos?

Question

https://imgur.com/a/qbmVqVe

https://imgur.com/a/0t32A1m

How am I supposed to complete this part of Heart of Deimos in these conditions? I was able to run everything prior, but the moment the necramech knocks down my warframe, the screen turns pitch black, the family of infested orokin appears, and I have navigate this place! I can't see anything, I have no ideas where enemies are, I get stuck on terrain, and am I supposed to be STEALTHY? I've tried everything. Set graphics to a minimum, change screen resolution, everything I can imagine, but the screen is still pitch black? How am I supposed to avoid the instant kill of the necramechs if I can't see anything?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ariel19_98 said:

How am I supposed to avoid the instant kill of the necramechs if I can't see anything?

Visual bug aside, you get 3 lives with Wukong.

If you get lucky and proc invisibility as well, that's just icing on the cake.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Well, knowing it's a visual bug, should I report it? I mean, my graphics card is pretty below average (Intel(R) HD graphics), but it CAN handle the plains or orb vallis if there ain't much going on the screen. How come it can't process a "fade-in scenario" in that part? I even restarted the mission

8 minutes ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

How are you suppose to complete the heart of demos? By completing the heart of demos obviously. Lol jk😂

Wow thx i have a problem and need some help like the screen is pitch black and i cannt avoid combat if i cannt see it

34 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnly007 said:

P.O.S  gpu wht do you mean and how i can fix this in my case?

POS is an abbreviation for saying Piece Of trash.  I changed the last word to be family friendly.  

As for fixing the issue, you could try seeing of there is and updated driver for your gpu or wait to see if DE can fix it.  For the last one, I recommend recreating this topic in the PC Bugs section of the forums.  Included as much detail as possible including PC specs.  

22 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

POS is an abbreviation for saying Piece Of trash.  I changed the last word to be family friendly.  

As for fixing the issue, you could try seeing of there is and updated driver for your gpu or wait to see if DE can fix it.  For the last one, I recommend recreating this topic in the PC Bugs section of the forums.  Included as much detail as possible including PC specs.  

Already created a thread in pc bugs-i will try to update the driver for gpu and well i already raised the issue with the famous zendesk warframe help desk so i  con only update drivers or just simply reinstall the hole game if that oth to make a difference

If you have some real life money lying around, you could buy an external gpu. Do a little google search on external gpu and warframe before buying though.

Edit:
If you’re not running warframe on a laptop, an internal gpu would be a better idea.

Edited by Jemmies
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Jemmies said:

If you have some real life money lying around, you could buy an external gpu. Do a little google search on external gpu and warframe before buying though.

Edit:
If you’re not running warframe on a laptop, an internal gpu would be a better idea.

Running on a laptop though and also do not have cash lying around for spare sadly.

Does anyone have a fix for this thing? i tried 2 laptops and both have the same problem,and you can't say is my laptops as 1 is new er and has a better graphics card then the 1st also i've run warframe before on both machines and i can  run it fine (exception some lag freezes not responding but those are normal)

Check to see that your graphics drivers are up-to-date. This is a "not uncommon" problem (in all kinds of games) when running old/out-dated drivers.

You can also temporarily try running Warframe in Windowed mode at lower resolution/settings. This can occasionally help with graphics glitching out.

And if you are running Warframe through Steam, do the "integrity of game files"-check. Or delete & re-install.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

Check to see that your graphics drivers are up-to-date. This is a "not uncommon" problem (in all kinds of games) when running old/out-dated drivers.

You can also temporarily try running Warframe in Windowed mode at lower resolution/settings. This can occasionally help with graphics glitching out.

And if you are running Warframe through Steam, do the "integrity of game files"-check. Or delete & re-install.

1) Already updated all my graphic drivers

2) Is Windowed mode already and on the lowest graphic settings possible

3) I guess only checking the integrity of the files because Yes i am running it through steam or to reinstall he game

3 hours ago, Graavarg said:

there is literally never any time that you should attempt to Verify a game that has its own Launcher through another Platform if it's offered on it. games with their own Launchers handle their data on their own, separate from any Platform you may have originally downloaded it through.
thankfully, Digital Extremes bothered VALVe enough a while back to have the Verify button disabled for Warframe, so that people could no longer sabotage other people by telling them to click that button.

2 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly007 said:

I guess only checking the integrity of the files because Yes i am running it through steam or to reinstall he game

i do think it's probably a good idea to Verify the integrity of the game. you can find this on the Warframe Launcher.

• Like 1
On 2020-08-26 at 12:39 AM, DeMonkey said:

That happened to me. I was trying to sneak, got discovered and blasted, but I came back invisible so I double timed it to the objective and made it. 

Lucky!

On 2020-08-26 at 1:33 AM, Ariel19_98 said:

https://imgur.com/a/qbmVqVe

https://imgur.com/a/0t32A1m

How am I supposed to complete this part of Heart of Deimos in these conditions? I was able to run everything prior, but the moment the necramech knocks down my warframe, the screen turns pitch black, the family of infested orokin appears, and I have navigate this place! I can't see anything, I have no ideas where enemies are, I get stuck on terrain, and am I supposed to be STEALTHY? I've tried everything. Set graphics to a minimum, change screen resolution, everything I can imagine, but the screen is still pitch black? How am I supposed to avoid the instant kill of the necramechs if I can't see anything?

The screen isn't supposed to be pitch black.  That's a bug.  

i am playing on laptop and I have/had same problem . i guess the screen get black only after family talking . but u can do that mission if u can see map,ability.etc. UI stuff and if you just want complete that part & if u r fine with kind of spiking that part .  so how did i do it as follows(this is not solution): first use mod that shows enemy location on map if you can on warframe/on camapnian .second while going in vault observe the tile set & stuff watch someones video (try to see it on phone while doing it) .third & main make map big try to wing it .tip:try using way-point to see if something is in front of you blocking

TLDR(how did i do it): watch someones video try imitating it.& wing it

Edit: i did it with nova but u can use frame that could be better in this situation

Edited by JMPatil
9 hours ago, taiiat said:

there is literally never any time that you should attempt to Verify a game that has its own Launcher through another Platform if it's offered on it. games with their own Launchers handle their data on their own, separate from any Platform you may have originally downloaded it through.
thankfully, Digital Extremes bothered VALVe enough a while back to have the Verify button disabled for Warframe, so that people could no longer sabotage other people by telling them to click that button.

Just for the record I wasn't trying to "sabotage anything". I simply didn't remember that the verify function for Warframe is built into the launcher (for a lot of other games it isn't). The "verify your files" still stands as a thing to generally do for mystical errors that no-one else seems to experience.

And that reminds me, at one point in time some cryptical errors seemed to disappear by optimizing the cache (this function is also built into the WF launcher).

But in my experience some semi-black screens (like in your pics) comes from either an outdated gpu driver (or an outdated part of the driver package), or from a memory problem between Windows, the gpu and the video driver if they are sharing your RAM (and there being no or not enough RAM available).

Intel HD Graphics do use RAM. Some Intel drivers have a setting for how much RAM the graphics driver is allowed to use, so if you have enough RAM (and such a driver) you could try changing that setting. It depends on the version how much memory the Intel GRaphics can use, but the "standard" setting might be quite low (like 1 Gb), which could result in Warframe simply running out of memory space. That is of course supposed to generate an error message, but you might get "black" instead...

Intel also has a lot of older drivers available (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics), the bad news is that you really have to know what you are doing before trying to install anything, and that some driver versions have known problems with some fairly standard graphics parts (like OpenGL 3) and with Windows versions (and Win drivers). I think Warframe is using a proprietary graphics system/driver, but what is inside that I do not know.

47 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Just for the record I wasn't trying to "sabotage anything".

sabotage by result, not intention.

48 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

It depends on the version how much memory the Intel GRaphics can use, but the "standard" setting might be quite low (like 1 Gb), which could result in Warframe simply running out of memory space. That is of course supposed to generate an error message, but you might get "black" instead...

i'd be highly surprised if that sort of scenario ever did not result in the game crashing, but - i've seen Computers do weirder things before.