Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How am I supposed to complete Heart of Deimos?

Ariel19_98

Question

https://imgur.com/a/qbmVqVe

https://imgur.com/a/0t32A1m

How am I supposed to complete this part of Heart of Deimos in these conditions? I was able to run everything prior, but the moment the necramech knocks down my warframe, the screen turns pitch black, the family of infested orokin appears, and I have navigate this place! I can't see anything, I have no ideas where enemies are, I get stuck on terrain, and am I supposed to be STEALTHY? I've tried everything. Set graphics to a minimum, change screen resolution, everything I can imagine, but the screen is still pitch black? How am I supposed to avoid the instant kill of the necramechs if I can't see anything?

22 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

POS is an abbreviation for saying Piece Of trash.  I changed the last word to be family friendly.  

As for fixing the issue, you could try seeing of there is and updated driver for your gpu or wait to see if DE can fix it.  For the last one, I recommend recreating this topic in the PC Bugs section of the forums.  Included as much detail as possible including PC specs.  

Already created a thread in pc bugs-i will try to update the driver for gpu and well i already raised the issue with the famous zendesk warframe help desk so i  con only update drivers or just simply reinstall the hole game if that oth to make a difference

If you have some real life money lying around, you could buy an external gpu. Do a little google search on external gpu and warframe before buying though.

Edit:
If you’re not running warframe on a laptop, an internal gpu would be a better idea.

18 hours ago, Jemmies said:

If you have some real life money lying around, you could buy an external gpu. Do a little google search on external gpu and warframe before buying though.

Edit:
If you’re not running warframe on a laptop, an internal gpu would be a better idea.

Running on a laptop though and also do not have cash lying around for spare sadly.

Does anyone have a fix for this thing? i tried 2 laptops and both have the same problem,and you can't say is my laptops as 1 is new er and has a better graphics card then the 1st also i've run warframe before on both machines and i can  run it fine (exception some lag freezes not responding but those are normal)

Check to see that your graphics drivers are up-to-date. This is a "not uncommon" problem (in all kinds of games) when running old/out-dated drivers.

You can also temporarily try running Warframe in Windowed mode at lower resolution/settings. This can occasionally help with graphics glitching out.

And if you are running Warframe through Steam, do the "integrity of game files"-check. Or delete & re-install.

1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

Check to see that your graphics drivers are up-to-date. This is a "not uncommon" problem (in all kinds of games) when running old/out-dated drivers.

You can also temporarily try running Warframe in Windowed mode at lower resolution/settings. This can occasionally help with graphics glitching out.

And if you are running Warframe through Steam, do the "integrity of game files"-check. Or delete & re-install.

1) Already updated all my graphic drivers

2) Is Windowed mode already and on the lowest graphic settings possible

3) I guess only checking the integrity of the files because Yes i am running it through steam or to reinstall he game

Archived