Feedback on finding Common Avichaea

Go to solution Solved by thoseotherguys,

Question

It seems like the Conservation system is bugged on this one, so I searched for them on the wild, for what I can see they spawn at Cerebrum magna, a trick to make them spawn is getting close, checking with your Tranq Rifle near the top of the structure and if they didn't spawn you should advance somewhere two blinks from the tip of the structure and then return to check if they spawned, if they did tranq them, capture, rinse an repeat.

That's how I got my 5 Common Avichaea Tags for rank 3 with the Entrati.

They will spawn in groups of 2 to 3, but be careful as the enemies can kill them easily, good luck and tell me of any finds, better spots, etc 

Spoiler

EgU32-oWsAAJwON?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EgU32-oWkAAum9v?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 29

• Solution

Newb Guide for people who don't like reading 

• Go Solo (Optional to prevent people killing animals/noise)
  • Fly with Tranq-Rifle
  • Wear headphones to hear proximity beep
  • Look for glowy outlines of animals (Avichaea is tiny and flying)
  • Shoot from the air (so they dont see you coming)
  • Descend and melee upwards to prevent slamming to ground and killing tranquilized animal 😅
  • Keep coming back to Cerebrum Magna (Area)

For those of us who haven't spent much time hunting wildlife (I'm completely new to conservation content), my biggest breakthrough was realizing the Tranq Rifle actually has a proximity beeping sound. Not something that tends to come up as often when browsing the first few forum results on google for the uninitiated and having never noticed when its not beeping. Just got 8 Common Avichaea in less than an hour of playing (and most of that was before figuring out the proper use of tranq rifle)

• Like 16
12 hours ago, (PS4)Zuh-SoulOfCrota said:

It seems like the Conservation system is bugged on this one, so I searched for them on the wild, for what I can see they spawn at Cerebrum magna, a trick to make them spawn is getting close, checking with your Tranq Rifle near the top of the structure and if they didn't spawn you should advance somewhere two blinks from the tip of the structure and then return to check if they spawned, if they did tranq them, capture, rinse an repeat.

That's how I got my 5 Common Avichaea Tags for rank 3 with the Entrati.

They will spawn in groups of 2 to 3, but be careful as the enemies can kill them easily, good luck and tell me of any finds, better spots, etc

Reveal hidden contents

EgU32-oWsAAJwON?format=jpg&name=large

thanks for the tips, this really worked i made the mistake of choosing the gem instead of the lure as rank up reward, but with this tip i was able to get the tags for the next rank up without needing the lure

• Like 1

This helped me so much, thank you. Took a few times blinking out twice and flying back in before you see them start spawning, but they eventually do. I even saw a pack of 3 spawn on top of the structure. Wish I knew this trick before I bought the lure.

Didnt spawn for me through normal conservation. The rest animals easily spawn. Have to try out your technique. Thanks

Edited by Ktro
  • Like 1

You simply use your archwing and fly to the top of the structure. If none of them are spawned then you fly away and back to the structure till they spawn. You simply have to do it very often

I tell you 1 thing is for sure.. they are definitely not COMMON iv spent the past 1 n half hours so far going back n forth and only found 1 set of 3.

EDIT

BTW if you have boosters on.. it doubles the amount so you only need 1 set of 3 giving you 6

Edited by WkdSounds
  • Like 1

If I blink away twice and then go back, you find them like bats clinging underneath the magna structure, above flying. So the spawn area is rather large compare to all other critters.

Did method as prescribed, worked great! I accidentally killed some birds by crashing into them with archwing, so i'd recommend to anyone reading, melee out of wings for a soft landing haha. Thank you! Clan mates also seem to be having success skx7AZR.png

My haul after about half a day of running around... 2/49 captures -_-  ... I know they are in the sky, but I was unable to find any using my archwing, I just had to rely on getting the pre-determined track points and they seem bugged to not spawn. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, its going to bar people's progression tonight.

Every time I find tracks for one they don't show up on the scanner, The scanner is beeping and everything but it wont show up. But I went to son and purchased a couple of pheromone packs and they will always hover directly above the point that you activate it at. (Best used while tracking them)

Edited by (XB1)God Of War146xx
New information