Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on finding Common Avichaea

(PSN)Zuh-SoulOfCrota

Question

It seems like the Conservation system is bugged on this one, so I searched for them on the wild, for what I can see they spawn at Cerebrum magna, a trick to make them spawn is getting close, checking with your Tranq Rifle near the top of the structure and if they didn't spawn you should advance somewhere two blinks from the tip of the structure and then return to check if they spawned, if they did tranq them, capture, rinse an repeat.

That's how I got my 5 Common Avichaea Tags for rank 3 with the Entrati.

They will spawn in groups of 2 to 3, but be careful as the enemies can kill them easily, good luck and tell me of any finds, better spots, etc 

Spoiler

EgU32-oWsAAJwON?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EgU32-oWkAAum9v?format=jpg&name=large

This helped me so much, thank you. Took a few times blinking out twice and flying back in before you see them start spawning, but they eventually do. I even saw a pack of 3 spawn on top of the structure. Wish I knew this trick before I bought the lure.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Zuh-SoulOfCrota said:

It seems like the Conservation system is bugged on this one, so I searched for them on the wild, for what I can see they spawn at Cerebrum magna, a trick to make them spawn is getting close, checking with your Tranq Rifle near the top of the structure and if they didn't spawn you should advance somewhere two blinks from the tip of the structure and then return to check if they spawned, if they did tranq them, capture, rinse an repeat.

They will spawn in groups of 2 to 3, but be careful as the enemies can kill them easily, good luck and tell me of any finds, better spots, etc

Reveal hidden contents

thanks for the tips, this really worked i made the mistake of choosing the gem instead of the lure as rank up reward, but with this tip i was able to get the tags for the next rank up without needing the lure

On 2020-08-26 at 2:28 AM, (PS4)Zuh-SoulOfCrota said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

EgU32-oWkAAum9v?format=jpg&name=large

Your links aren't working for me

My haul after about half a day of running around... 2/49 captures -_-  ... I know they are in the sky, but I was unable to find any using my archwing, I just had to rely on getting the pre-determined track points and they seem bugged to not spawn. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, its going to bar people's progression tonight.

Archived