Heart of Deimos is exactly what Warframe needed

1 hour ago, PopGligor said:

It's not about wasting time. It's about spending time in a loading screen and not in the game. Yeah, there's some time spent between bounty phases, but it is nowhere near as disruptive as a loading screen.

In general DE should take massive steps towards improving game smoothness. The interface doesn't run smooth and the loading screens aren't smooth either. I played Overwatch some time ago and was impressed by how that game never stutters. Same for R6: Siege, The Division 2. It was only then that I noticed how every single stutter takes me out of the game. And Warframe has a lot of stutters in the interface.

Turn all settings to low and enjoy, I guess.

I like the map design of the open world most of all. It is small enough that I'm never too far from where I need to be, but big enough to be explored. It honestly makes flying in an archwing a pleasure and an exciting new tactical option in fights. 

3 hours ago, PopGligor said:

It's not about wasting time. It's about spending time in a loading screen and not in the game. Yeah, there's some time spent between bounty phases, but it is nowhere near as disruptive as a loading screen.

In general DE should take massive steps towards improving game smoothness. The interface doesn't run smooth and the loading screens aren't smooth either. I played Overwatch some time ago and was impressed by how that game never stutters. Same for R6: Siege, The Division 2. It was only then that I noticed how every single stutter takes me out of the game. And Warframe has a lot of stutters in the interface.

so you want de to change the hole game for a petty reason that still will not work as the game would sttuter more after those changes as its unnecessarily making more assets to load and unload

On 2020-08-29 at 2:55 PM, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

so you want de to change the hole game for a petty reason that still will not work as the game would sttuter more after those changes as its unnecessarily making more assets to load and unload

Yes. I want 90% of menu navigation gone. I'm happy Steve played Ghost of Tsushima and I hope it inspires him to bring some of its interface design ideas to Warframe.

14 hours ago, PopGligor said:

Yes. I want 90% of menu navigation gone. I'm happy Steve played Ghost of Tsushima and I hope it inspires him to bring some of its interface design ideas to Warframe.

and will turn half baked like kulva lichs ghouls railjack conclave thompers raids the plains of idolons and archwing you're asking for something that is too radical to a point that it was more preferable to make a entire new game with the amount of resources and time would be needed to do