(PSN)Mofojokers

Just curious here

Mother

Father

Sister

Brother

Butler cephalon

Grandmas cookies?

Just curious why not just combine them into a single token system. Not sure i can wrap my head around this one. It's like instead of taking the direct path to work i instead took the longest possible path but in the end it's the same painfully annoying place in the end.

Would the community be ok if they reworked the token system off the bat to simplify it?. Also it would allow us to choose what we grind. Really really don't want to touch brothers infested love with a ten foot pole lol.

I am sure i am not alone correct?

Kind regards

Jokers

Ps loooove the mechs! ( gonna add this to alot of my threads that's how much i love them).

Also Father > Mother 

Edit : Just gonna add i love the token system itself that's not the problem. Saving tokens for each day is unreal. But it doesn't need to be six token types for the same system. Also legit gotta point this out but mining, fishing and saving the animals is not exactly why i play Warframe.

I do love the fishing mind you but overall kinda here to murder tonnes of things with different builds and weapons.

Just now, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Its needlessly complicated just for the sake od being needlessly complicated and I hate it.

It is and very odd this expasion is actually really good. Story a tad short but the token system is just annoying for annoying sake?. Honestly cannot wrap my head around this one lol.

I would love to see this just focus on quickly reworking it into a single token system. Esp as more and more catch up and run into it.

I'll grind it i mean its Warframe lol but this just feels like they want to annoy people?.

I lost count, but I am rank 2 and only need 6 more Son tokens for Rank 3. I don't have Grandma tokens because I believe those are meant to reward your patience accumulating other tokens then trading them for grandma tokens that yield more standing, but mother tokens are so plentiful in bounties that they yield more standing than Fortuna and Cetus bounties, so I don't feel like I have to save for Grandma tokens (At least until required).

Only 8 Claptrap tokens because I haven't been mining.

I like the system other than Son tokens. I think you should get a token on each perfect capture.

It doesn’t seem too complicated, at least not at first glance anyway? You grind out the bounties for mother tokens to convert into standing, you obtain certain materials and turn them in for the other tokens, the materials you need depends on the tokens you want to gain.

If anything, it’s mainly just time consuming so people can’t just blow through everything in a single day and then never return. I’d assume some people would only aim for rank 3 in the Entrati syndicate just so they can get the Helminth Segment and then just completely ignore the rest of the new content just so they can focus on that.

Just now, Jarriaga said:

I lost count, but I am rank 2 and only need 6 more Son tokens for Rank 3. I don't have Grandma tokens because I believe those are meant to reward your patience accumulating other tokens then trading them for grandma tokens that yield more standing, but mother tokens are so plentiful in bounties that they yield more standing than Fortuna and Cetus bounties, so I don't feel like I have to save for Grandma tokens (At least until required).

Only 8 Claptrap tokens because I haven't been mining.

I like the system other than Son tokens. I think you should get a token on each perfect capture.

Loving almost everything about it but again it just feels like it should just be a single token system instead of six of them as they are all for the one goal, family and story.

But even if it does not change i will get used to it just found this insanely odd for an otherwise great experience.

Is it time consuming? Yeah, sure.

Would removing the holy-moly-so-many-tokens system make Deimos less time consuming? No, actually, DE would just increase the grind somewhere else and we'd be stuck doing the same things anyways.

Many times, with threads such as these, I can't but help to think that the intentions are a bit misguided. The complexity isn't the problem. A super-complex system that you can grind and max out in ten minutes is not inferior, just per vertue of its complexity, to a brain-dead system that requires seven months of farming.

Mother tokens are handy if you do lots of bounties at the weekend, and then spend through the week to add to standing. The rest is needlessly complicated, as you could redeem ore or fish in previous open worlds for standing, no need to add a token system on top of that imo.

from what i could glimpse of the system, quickly talking to each NPC after doign the quest. it seems the optimal strategy is get Mum & Dad tokens (no minigames, just bounties and resources) then convert them to grandma Tokens which are worth WAY more, and then use those for Standing. it is a bit nuts though, at least at first glance.

I wonder if all the messing around with Tokens is what drove all the family insane?...

7 hours ago, Tinderox said:

I like the tokens sistema beacuse, you can farm more tokens in one day than you can farm in standing.

That i am ok with i like that alot but why must it be six different tokens over a single token system. Honestly i would love to see them do the token system on the other reps but my issue is why six lol.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

I hope DE creates a token system for every single NPC in the game.

🙄

If done right i am fine with that, saving rep tokens for the next day etc. But as i just added to my post. I just don't see why we need six tokens to feed into the same system. I know it's to force us to do mining , fishing and saving the animals. But not exactly the kind of things i am guessing alot of us want to do with our WARFRAMES lol.

Send me down the rabit hole with a flamethrower and my frame against 100s of infested monsters +10.

Saving animals, fishing and mining some rocks - Minecraft?. 

Nothing wrong with that exactly but a single token system would allow us who would rather not just avoid it.

Love the expac just really dislike the token system here.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

That's what boggles my mind.. in Fortuna, everyone was allowed to do (excuse me) whatever the #*!% they want, and get standing that way.

Now? You HAVE TO do THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS AND THAT and only THAT way you can progress.

It's just abysmal. Why change a working System? Fortuna was fine. We had like a dozen ways to get standing, so we could CHOOSE.

Now we're just forced into all this nonsense which is just frustrating. 

Indeed that's exactly what i want to know. if it is however just them forcing us to do these activities for whatever reason. I only wish for them to take pity on us and rethink this decision of six token rep into one. I adore DE and Warframe and always will. This expac has been unreal besides this one annoyance. Worse it only grows more annoying as time passes.

Even if they just make the bounties reward you with a token of each that would be a great hotfix to this problem atleast. Happy to farm out the high end bounties over mining, fishing and saving animals anyday.

I am sure some people enjoy these activities it's just reallllly not fun at all for people like us. 

Just hoping they are taking all feedback in as we voice our thoughts.

The think that brother me is if another player is mining and im chasing a infested kubrow de dont ver the resources of that activity. This would make farm more accesible, and make this teambased Game, ver played that day, justo beacuse you farm faster. 

I dont know, maybe a debuff for the spare loot or something

Archived