Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot change ArchGun Heavy Weapons Appearance in Arsenal anymore.

(XBOX)DragonTribes

Hello everyone.

Since august 25th's update, I cannot change my ArchGun's Appearance in the 4th tab of my Arsenal, 'Heavy Weapon' slot.
The option is not showing anymore, like in the screenshot below :
Db4K7Q.png

I may have missed something in patch notes, but it looks like a bug to me.

I wish everyone a great day and thanks DE for this stellar update ❤️

-DT-

It's actually been like this for some time. You can change the appearance from the regular archwing weapon tab and it will be reflected when you use it as a heavy weapon.

I'm guessing they dont want to create various appearance loadouts for the same weapon whether its for use in archwing missions or as a heavy weapon.

i dont change appearance often so i wasn't aware of this bug untill a certain youtube video popped up in my recommended list, now I'm annoyed i cant change the appearance without a long buggy process, though for transparency i do believe being able to change heavy weapon appearance out right was a bug or at least from my knowledge/perception was as i dont remember seeing the appearance tab when selecting heavy weapons but i remember pressing the relevant assigned button (the "X" button on xbox) would bring up the appearance tab none the less, bug or not we need this fixed back to what it was if not for ease of access then for fashion frame sets at least.

Archived