Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple crashes when returning to the necralisk after a mission.

(XBOX)A 7th Spectrum

• 2 months later...

Just chiming in here to say that I'm having similar issues too, but on PC. At first my computer bluescreened when my camera accidentally brushed up close to that glowing orb. After updating windows and my graphics drivers, playing some more (honestly, barely), while trying to exit the Necralisk, my game stuttered and then froze and then crashed.

On that note, my performance inside the Necralisk is ABSOLUTELY terrible. Even with the lowest possible settings I can set everything to and a 60fps cap, on my system with a 1050ti and an i7-8750H, i'm getting constant stuttering, and at some points my CPU exceeds 97 degrees C from the excessive amount of effects and players that presumably aren't properly culled. Yes, it's a laptop, but no other game causes my CPU to jump that high so consistently. Nevermind that I'm undervolted...

This is absurd, really. Warframe used to seem to be one of the best-optimized games I'd ever played, I used to be able to play smoothly with medium settings on my 8 year old (at the time) crappy laptop (not this one, the one I had before it, which was just a piece of junk HP that didn't even have a dedicated graphics card). Then sometime around Fortuna's launch things took a nosedive, and have only been getting worse since. I could play fine on this system until around the launch of the Deadlock Protocol, then sometime around there another massive performance hit and huge CPU/GPU temp spikes whenever I play, especially in the more open areas.

Archived