Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana right shoulder holster style bugged

archiehoo

So I've got a Sepfahn Zaw which i am able to equip the Nikana right shoulder holster style. However for some really annoying reason, it doesn't display the weapon on the shoulder but rather the default holster style on the waist. This bug only occurs for me on the Sepfahn zaw, on other nikanas like the dragon nikana, nikana prime etc. it works perfectly fine. The weapon is correctly displayed on the shoulder. What's even more annoying is that the holster style cost me platinum. In a game where i personally only really play for aesthetic reasons, this is quite a nuisance. Please tell me someone else has got this problem.

Also experiencing these bugs:

Zaw Nikanas (Sepfahn) does not work with right shoulder holster - appears to in the Arsenal when previewing the style for purchase or equip then defaults back to normal if equipped.

Zaw Nikanas (Sepfahn) behaves oddly with the Oku Nikana skin from the Zato collection - for whatever reason when this skin is applied to a Zaw the sheathe and the blade don't tether together correctly and constantly clip in and out of eachother.

Same skin and holster work fine when applied to other, non-Zaw Nikanas.

Another thread on this topic seems to suggest that the Blind Justice stance may also be a factor? (Linked below)

On 2020-09-04 at 4:30 PM, double_frost said:

Also experiencing these bugs:

Zaw Nikanas (Sepfahn) does not work with right shoulder holster - appears to in the Arsenal when previewing the style for purchase or equip then defaults back to normal if equipped.

Zaw Nikanas (Sepfahn) behaves oddly with the Oku Nikana skin from the Zato collection - for whatever reason when this skin is applied to a Zaw the sheathe and the blade don't tether together correctly and constantly clip in and out of eachother.

Same skin and holster work fine when applied to other, non-Zaw Nikanas.

Another thread on this topic seems to suggest that the Blind Justice stance may also be a factor? (Linked below)

Yeah, from what I've experimented with, only the Sepfahn is affected, all other nikanas work just fine.

Blind Justice is not the cause, but makes the bug more noticeable because the off hand switch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

please fix the annoying bug DE when i holster my nikana zaw the weapon is on one side of my body and the seath on another side, and the seath always changes places when holstering this happens everywhere except the orbiter and other lobbies that you are not allowed with a weapon in hand

• 1 month later...

Archived