Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bleeding Ospreys

MurasameFsey

warframe has no machines, just bio-engineered androids that are now more robot then man, it explains why rollers blow up into tiny little bloody limbs sometimes

edit: yo i was joking O.o i have no bloody clue thats prob just a animation bug that they havent gotten around to fixing yet

Edited by Aver

Sir ous lee. Everything the corpus make have what at least appear to be biological components to them.

So were Ospreys made from birds? (I'm asking this out of genuine curiosity)

edit: I guess my question sounded stupid, I actually meant, were they modeled after birds

Edited by mhyr1104

They are actually birds. You see, what looks like a robot is nothing but an armoured exo-skeleton.

This. The birds have been trained to hover near everything in jumpsuits and box heads, to fire whatever their exoskeleton is equipped with, and speak fluent morse code.

On a serious note, Corpus robots are robots. You can see an assembly line of MOAs on one of the login dioramas, you can see MOAs undergoing some sort of maintenance in certain Corpus Outpost rooms, you can see an idling Jackal in a certain room in one of the Grineer tilesets, and robot bosses are always referred to as some sort of prototype of a machine, suggesting that they can be mass-produced.

Also, Stalker won't bother avenging robots, since they're mass-producible and don't have a soul. Or any political influence.

Edited by SortaRandom

warframe has no machines, just bio-engineered androids that are now more robot then man, it explains why rollers blow up into tiny little bloody limbs sometimes

Now I'm imagining that all rollers aren't actually machines, but Grineer curled up into a small metal ball like Samus Aran.

Now I'm imagining that all rollers aren't actually machines, but Grineer curled up into a small metal ball like Samus Aran.

i find it hard to believe that the grineer could make that technology when the space pirates failed miserably (all test-subjects died in atrocious sufering by bein crushed)

and i have no clue how it became like that since i posted a serious feedback of somethin rather unusual in the way the bleeding animation was handled

it usually only takes a single joke/sarcastic comment to roll a thread into the region of nonsense-land