Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't search bodies on the Vox Solaris quest (fixed)

(PSN)Kyrhex

I’m at the part in the quest where you need to scan the bodies of Biz’s agents but I can’t interact with the bodies which means I fail the mission after the timer ticks down. 

I've tried restarting the mission, doing another mission then coming back, restarting the app, restarting the PS4. Nothing is working.

The same thing keeps happening to me. I'm in PS4 and I've tried everything I can think of but no matter what I do it won't let me search the bodies. This is preventing me from progressing at all in the box Solaris quest.

Edit: I have tried closing then reopening the game, quitting the restarting the mission, and I have attempted to do the mission multiple times but nothing works.

It isn't just the intro quest. You can't search bodies in OTHER quests that you get from Eudico. If the next mission is to search bodies to find the missing member (almost always occurring in higher level with more mission segments per mission) then you will run out of time and fail. 

Tried exiting/relaunch mission, exiting/relaunch game, clear saved data/clear persistent storage 4x/clear alternate MAC Address, reboot/relaunch, uninstall game/reinstall and relaunch, nothing so far works. 

Hey the hot patch just came out for 

On the Vox Solaris quest, after getting the list of Solarians, the next objective is to search the bodies of Biz team

Still can't search bodies after resetting my device, deactivating then reactivating the quest.

In chat others say the same thing (4 others as of writing)

Archived