Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't search bodies on the Vox Solaris quest (fixed)

(PSN)Kyrhex

51 minutes ago, (XB1)Vanaux said:

Same, and this is immediately after the hotfix 

50 minutes ago, (XB1)xII Megan IIx said:

I'm having the same issue. Tried 4 times. Game restart too. I am on Xbox. I heard there was a hot fix. That still didn't do anything. 

40 minutes ago, (XB1)Fated Endgame said:

Immediately after hotfix, same issue. Again. 

We made an error in the hotfix notes - apologies! The fix "Fixed missing context actions when investigating Solaris bodies in the Vox Solaris Quest." will be coming in the next console hotfix. 

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We made an error in the hotfix notes - apologies! The fix "Fixed missing context actions when investigating Solaris bodies in the Vox Solaris Quest." will be coming in the next console hotfix. 

Are hotfixes done weekly? I'm a bit of a new player so i'm not familiar with how updates work in this game, just want to know cause it's a bug that is blocking a huge part of the game.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

How long until we get that hotfix? I literally cant progress through the game at all right now because i need to finish vox solaris.

Don’t know if anyone is having this problem and I can’t find any threads relating to it but I can only find 3 of 4 bodies. I’ve done the same quest 5 times now, watched videos on possible locations but the 4th body never comes up for me. Idk if I am doing something wrong or if anyone else has this same issue. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)ET3RNAL 4BYSS said:

Don’t know if anyone is having this problem and I can’t find any threads relating to it but I can only find 3 of 4 bodies. I’ve done the same quest 5 times now, watched videos on possible locations but the 4th body never comes up for me. Idk if I am doing something wrong or if anyone else has this same issue. 

It's because there are two bodies in the same spot, sometimes they spawn on top of each other.

Archived