Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (Aug 28)

[DE]Rebecca

Any status updates on a relic UI update? Would love to see vaulted status as an icon overlay on relics instead of where the data is currently exposed in the form of those cumbersome mouseover+tab menus the UX designers seem to think is a good idea for information.

Tennogen being visible for non-steam launched users when? The data files for it all is in the game. We even have the categories in the marketplace for them in the game. They're just empty which to non-steam users, seems like it doesn't exist, despite the constant news of Round 17, Round 18, Round 19, etc... We've had HOW many rounds of things added to the game and we still don't see them without being FORCED to launch through steam? What about us who didn't install through Steam, why should we not be able to see them?

Hi @[DE]Rebecca! Hopefully everyone at DE has been doing alright during these times. I wanted to throw my hat in the ring for some possible topics and things which could potentially benefit all Tenno, such as a "Vaulted" category for Baro Ki'teer's kiosks (So you won't sell vaulted parts that you're trying to save) & during a relic cracking in a fissure mission, expanding Operator Customization, and a good deal of more stuff. Here's the full thread I started recently for it:

I made the bulk of the text green so it may show up better when viewed with "light" & "dark" page themes. I hope you like some of what you'll see 🙂 

2 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

Any status updates on a relic UI update? Would love to see vaulted status as an icon overlay on relics instead of where the data is currently exposed in the form of those cumbersome mouseover+tab menus the UX designers seem to think is a good idea for information.

Tennogen being visible for non-steam launched users when? The data files for it all is in the game. We even have the categories in the marketplace for them in the game. They're just empty which to non-steam users, seems like it doesn't exist, despite the constant news of Round 17, Round 18, Round 19, etc... We've had HOW many rounds of things added to the game and we still don't see them without being FORCED to launch through steam? What about us who didn't install through Steam, why should we not be able to see them?

As a matter of fact, I thought of the same kind of thing regarding the Vaulted relic parts; I didn't see that you mentioned it too before I posted my thread. Hopefully we'll see a way to identify whether or not a given part is currently vaulted at a relic-cracking someday.

The Acolyte mods being brought into the regular game brought this up for me again so please, PLEASE, take a look at/rework Exalted Weapons (specifically melee). They just aren't worth using over regular melee anymore. Removing the mod restrictions (like the Acolyte mods) should be a simple enough change and would go at least part of the way in fixing the problem. I do think they'll need more (something to make them exceptional), but I'll leave it here for now. PLEASE, just consider it.

1 hour ago, Ozzyman89 said:

Why? it's not that challenging. would you just rather them give you max rank? where's the appreciation in that?

I don't care how easy conservation is. It's a boring as hell mini game that should have stayed on the side line like it did in fortuna.

hace 28 minutos, (PS4)nerex33 dijo:

WTH‽‽‽ Why was the time changed? Alarm went off on my phone, I hopped on twitch and it’s already over.......

En 26/8/2020 a las 16:41, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

NOTE: Special Time! This Friday at 1 p.m ET

Maybe because of this?

6 hours ago, Ozzyman89 said:

Why? it's not that challenging. would you just rather them give you max rank? where's the appreciation in that?

I'd rather they let me rank up via combat activities as well, like every syndicate before them. Conservation isn't completely terrible on Deimos if we pretend those "common" birds don't exist, since you can find targets just by flying around with a tranq out, but it's still a side game to the real draw of warframe, the combat. Fishing and mining is too, but the key difference there is that both of those can be skipped in favor of vault hunting, which involves combat. 

Don't get me wrong, I like the sidegames, but I don't like having my progression locked behind them. Heck, to this day I still don't have ostron rank 5 because the nested fish grind broke me, even though DE fixed that ages ago.

Archived