Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, PachucaSunrise said:

this. there's no incentive to get perfect captures so why should we bother?

There should be an incentive but the suggested idea is not a good one.

Perhaps there is a % chance for an extra tag when doing perfect/good captures.

Getting tokens straight up for captures is a horrible idea given how this system works.

Just now, Leqesai said:

Getting tokens straight up for captures is a horrible idea given how this system works.

Yeah sounds like a good idea!

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

hmm, yeah this is definitely a better approach to the issue

2 minutes ago, SpaceWalker0109 said:

I personally really like the Token system since you can find animals randomly and just tag em. The infested kdrive dudes can be found quite often and I also make sure to check the blue room near the necrolisk as infested cats and dogs will occasionally spawn. I probably cannot change your mind about it so Imma just giving some tips.

Aww thanks for the reply! 🙂 I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

I don't really mind the token system either, it's just getting difficult to keep track of where to find things. Especially when trying to help new players.

And thanks for the tips! 🙂

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

100% this!!!! This bounty is bugged and cannot be completed. We'll get to 19/20 with no infested in sight and he'll just f-off and be like welp i guess thats good enough, lol.

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Otak not spinning around when Loid is talking when speaking to him at his Mining spot.

°-°'.

When I saw this happen, I thought it was a tiny feature. Something like Loid being more respectful of boundaries, contrary to Otak's quirky tendency to interrupt chats in a invasive way(forcing a spin).

It isn't much, but it would still add a bit of depth to the characters.

5 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I have never had an issue with this mission. not even remotely. 

The first two times I ran it the grineer got 0 kills. Third time I ran it i was with a bunch of people who had no idea what they were doing and we still managed to have about 3x the kills as the grineer.

My suggestion is that you have some better strategies or something. It isn't a difficult mission.

Thanks for the reply! 🙂

I've been able to complete numerous bounties like that, but failed plenty for it to be a problem to me.

I've succeeded and failed many times regardless of the setup we used. It seems to heavily depend on where you are in the map and if there's a lot of weaker enemies like maggots (second bounty mind you).

It is indeed not difficult at all, but sometimes their % just increases incredibly fast, we suspect it's when there's a lot of maggots and they kill them really easily.

Anyways thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, the mining changes are near spot on.

A new issue though seems to have arisen. Doing the isolation vault bounty somehow manages to permanently disable void dash, leaving the operator in void mode doing a operator equivalent of a super jump instead. It starts with the necramech fight, with a initial instant getting knocked back into your warframe after a single normal void dash with the occasional void dash only being a void super jump and then worsens to the point of no void dash capability at all.

7 minutes ago, Syntactycal82 said:

100% this!!!! This bounty is bugged and cannot be completed. We'll get to 19/20 with no infested in sight and he'll just f-off and be like welp i guess thats good enough, lol.

The weird thing is with 1 or 2 players it finishes successfully with no trouble at all.

It seems the time scaling is wrong for 4 players, so now I just solo all bounties

Just now, OnceADrog said:

Scilliant drop rate is insanely low.
We need 5 for Xaku and 5 for a weapon, but it is one of a handful of options for common bounty (which makes it a rare drop) or a rare bounty reward.

Do I just start a solo bounty, Complete first objective and leave if it isnt scintillant? And start another bounty after of course, Seems like an idea until they make it less rare.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

i like the change cuz you can collect tokens without being affected by the limit as much 

I got my dose of frustration while trying to enjoy Deimos, but I'm astonished by DE's ability to admit mistakes and make things right, or at least less wrong.

That's a rare quality among the developers and it deserves all the respect.

Cheers!

Archived