Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

Can you put SCINTILLANT as an offering somewhere? Its a pain to farm from bounties

EDIT: It came to me. Maybe like 25 mother tokens for 1 scintillant?

Edited by PSvsXBOX
  • Like 26

Thx for Hotfixing.
Can we now get rid off of the token system and can you make conservation being optional instead of a have to do thing for rank up?!?!?

Edited by ---Swaggi---
  • Like 12
4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added Xaku Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris Offerings for those who have completed the Heart of Deimos Quest.  

nice, I post it, thanks! 😄

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounties giving a reward of any rarity for all 3 difficulty tiers. Now they correctly give Common at tier 1, Uncommon at tier 2, and Rare at tier 3.

Can you elaborate please? I havent seen anything ingame explaining how to activate different vault "tiers". Also yeah, if you havent read the thread, your scintillant drop rates are borked. Ie every other post on this thread.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 6

Scintillant needs to drop somewhere that doesn't put me to sleep, please!! I can barely finish the missions that drop them out of boredom. Not to mention I still don't have ANY scintillant. Not even from vault loot...

• Like 20

Scintillant needs to drop somewhere that doesn't put me to sleep, please!! I can barely finish the missions that drop them out of boredom. Not to mention I still don't have ANY scintillant. Not even from vault loot...

• Like 17
4 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

The Son and Daughter Tokens should be given upon capturing an Animal and Fish, respectively. If you want to trade parts for more Tokens, that should be optional.

Considering how easy it is to fish and capture creatures this is a pretty bad idea. Especially since Son tokens are 5x the value of daughter tokens. You could easily max your standing in 15 minutes if Son tokens dropped from all captures.

• Like 1