Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

we want the ability to have more fishes in our Orbiter, DE!! i'm ready to pay platinums just to have walls full of fishes around!!! or at the very minimum let us buy aquariums of different sizes in the market!! 😧

• Like 2
1 minute ago, notbydesign said:

Scintillant needs to drop somewhere that doesn't put me to sleep, please!! I can barely finish the missions that drop them out of boredom. Not to mention I still don't have ANY scintillant. Not even from vault loot...

this 100x

It is needed for quite a few things and restricting it to low tier bounties is frustrating. 

• Like 14
8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mining veins now have a UI marker present when the Cutter/Drill is equipped and you’re close to it.

Does this count for Orb Vallis and Plains too? If so, mining just got a whole lot less horrible to do. 😄

• Like 8

Thank you for the hotfix.

It's been almost a year and Nidus' energy color issue has STILL not received a fix:

It should be even more prevalent now considering this update is Infested-themed, and that you are offering Nidus as part of your new starter pack. Please fix DE ;-;

• Like 5

im confused from this update. i constantly get lost in the caf´ves cus markers dont show the exit spot and stuff like that and this trade this tocken for that token to get that thing and rank up is weird and even more confusing 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.

• The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case.

So it wasn't guaranteed initially? I'm curious why RNG for this was even considered in the first place. Like...YIKES...

• Like 19
10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improvements towards the Necralisk to Cambion Drift hallway trigger placement, so players may walk up to the door without leaving the loading trigger.

• This also fixes misleading size of extraction zone radius on minimap.

Thank god

Thanks for the hotfix. Could you please make the steel path decoration you get for Deimos a bit bigger? It's beautiful, but it's hard to notice the details cause it's so small.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

That one has been bugging me too. I tried making sure he takes no damages. I made sure he was starting as soon as we got all the samples. He always retreats before he gets enough for the bonus and the game doesn't tell me any way to speed him up, if there even is one.

• Like 6