Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, DoveCannon said:

Garuda's Talons and exalted melees are still broken in 29.0.2. Six frames are not able to make proper use of core mods to a crit melee build. Can we please get some statement on this? It's been 14 weeks of silence.

Sorry for the double post, I swear I only clicked post once.

The isolation vault rewards are horrible, every single time we get relics instead of useful parts/ resources. Its insane the amount of time i have done the vault and bonus just to get 2 relics. Like whats the point? dont we already get rewarded relics on bounties? why make make so that most drops form vault are relics? Specially since we need so many orokin matrix. Pls look into this if possible ty for hotfix. 

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

I personally like that the token mechanic lets us "stockpile" standing in the case we hit our daily cap

Just now, freder481 said:

please remove conservation from the mandatory to do list in this game we hate it

I don't know about rank 4/5 but the rank 3 requirement is hardly difficult...

One is a common creature and the other is one that is relatively easy to find if you use the pheramones... I don't know why people are complaining so much about this. It isn't like you've got to get 1 of every creature... you have to do at most 10 captures (maybe 20 minutes of actual gameplay). 

The son tokens are annoying to get but just archwing around the zone tranqing the velocipods. There are some conversions with these tags that are pretty efficient.

12 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

The token mechanic isn't bad for no-life players; you're no longer gated by standing cap in terms of gaining materials to trade in for standing, whereas with cetus and fortuna you need to wait to get more standing and at that point there's no reason to keep playing bounties there. If fortuna and cetus required you to give conservation materials for rank ups, would you also be upset by this?

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case

This was intentional?!?

I was sure it was an annoying bug as you don't even get any feedback if the items are actually in your inventory when you cut them up. Lots of people in chat also thought you have to cut them up one by one or you'll lose items.

Terrible idea, even worse UX, wow...

Archived