Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you for the fish fix and the mining UI change.unknown.png

Can we now do multiple isolation vault runs?
Last time you couldn't do it again if the vault has already been open in a previous run.

Edit: nvm cuting fishes isn't fixed...
Cutting 2 fish:

Hide contents

unknown.png

isn't worth the same as cutting 1 fish:

Hide contents

unknown.png

So, do I have to cut each fish on its own to get the most out of them???

Check the actual numbers of your resources between fish cuts. Not the display. 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mining veins now have a UI marker present when the Cutter/Drill is equipped and you’re close to it.

please add something like that for the tranq rifle too. the beeping doesnt help at all, and the orange flash? deimos is orange ALL OVER

never had so much difficulty spotting an animal 😧

I found a bug in case of destruction of necromech. Necromech disintegrates when the total number of health is lost and shows us information about possible resurrection, the same as in the case of death/destruction of warframe armor. 

I do not have any screenshots because the error showed up in just a second. 

19 minutes ago, kenuty said:

hopefully fixes the fortuna body quest, can't interact with body for vox solaris

It does not, bodies are still non-interactive. They just applied a band-aid fix by letting you purchase a Tranq Rifle from the Son.

So one whole open world (Orb Vallis) is still locked behind the Vox Solaris quest.

Jesus christ people, stop whining about scintillant drop rate. 
It is basically like CETUS WISP

You have to do the vault run!

You can find scintillant there flying about. Melee it and get it nearly guaranteed every time.

Stop complaining on forums and play the game.

Even if people are frustrated about scintillant drop rates, imagine back during high-school days coming home with 3 good test grades, but your parents are only fussing about that you need to study for the next one. Wouldn't feel nice wouldn't it. (Aka constructive criticism != flaming and insulting, you won't make anybody work faster by calling them names and letting your frustration out under the protection of 'anonymity'

____

That being said, Scintillants please? 😄

I really like the Token system though, also for levelling up the Syndicates. I don't see anything wrong with requiring the player to make use of the different facets of the content to be allowed to rank up - better than the same bland standing grind until you're done after a few days and then go on and complain that there's nothing to do.

Unless I've missed something or this is an intended game mechanic that's never explained or barely functions and only affects the host/solo

Randomly in the heart of deimos, usually after either vome takes over, being near a necramech or at complete random void dash seems to get increasingly more annoying to use until it stops functioning altogether and only lets you jump in void mode, not dash, this also comes in the same time as a transference static bug as if in a nully field, disabling abilities for a few seconds and displaying the blue static when trying, also resetting active abilities but not purging buffs (on mesa for example shatter shield and shooting gallery were still active but recastable)

If this IS an intended mechanic for the love of god make it obvious to why, and if it's a bug it's probably to do around necramechs, this completely stops most of my usual combat loop and removes my ability to regen energy, move around with void dash and use magus lockdown.

2 minutes ago, LixSin said:

Necralisk isntances are completely devoid of other players now for me, and there is no matchmaking for bounties. Restarting the game didn't work.

Yeah, matchmaking seems to be off for bounties, 0 matches after the hotfix.

29 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you for the fish fix and the mining UI change.unknown.png

Can we now do multiple isolation vault runs?
Last time you couldn't do it again if the vault has already been open in a previous run.

Edit: nvm cuting fishes isn't fixed...
Cutting 2 fish:

Hide contents

unknown.png

isn't worth the same as cutting 1 fish:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

So, do I have to cut each fish on its own to get the most out of them???

this is a visual bug, it gives you the correct amount

Archived