Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

[DE]Megan

Conservation was a really good system when you werent forced to do it but gave a ton of standing fast. Now you are both forced to do it and it gives almost no standing per capture, so effectively the worst of both worlds. Please make Conversation on deimos as good as on the other open worlds.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Dark_Lugia:

Thank you for the fish fix and the mining UI change.unknown.png

Can we now do multiple isolation vault runs?
Last time you couldn't do it again if the vault has already been open in a previous run.

Edit: nvm cuting fishes isn't fixed...
Cutting 2 fish:

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

unknown.png

isn't worth the same as cutting 1 fish:

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

unknown.png

So, do I have to cut each fish on its own to get the most out of them???

It is fixed. I chopped up all of my fish at once, and got like 1.5k of some materials. The display is borked though.

Token system is nice, although I think Son needs some tweaks as he requires specific animals while everyone else asks for raw materials. Perhaps a constant stock of basic animals?

Also, getting scintillant is horrible. I would've expected better drop rates after breath of the eidolon fiasco. Please, at the very least replace the 10k credit bundle in higher tier bounties with 3-5x scintillant bundle.

30 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you for the fish fix and the mining UI change.unknown.png

Can we now do multiple isolation vault runs? Last time you couldn't do it again if the vault has already been open in a previous run.

Edit: nvm cuting fishes isn't fixed...

Cutting 2 fish:

Hide contents

unknown.png

isn't worth the same as cutting 1 fish:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

So, do I have to cut each fish on its own to get the most out of them???

I think its just a UI bug.

So, anyone else having trouble getting into a random group in the open world after this hotfix for bounties?

Oh and also love the new mining.  Thank you for finally helping out with that, now if only the animal tracks would show up and not blend into the backgound and the grass

hace 3 minutos, Cerikus dijo:

Jesus christ people, stop whining about scintillant drop rate. 
It is basically like CETUS WISP

You have to do the vault run!

You can find scintillant there flying about. Melee it and get it nearly guaranteed every time.

Stop complaining on forums and play the game.

they appear in the map like wisps?

20 minutes ago, Yuilogy said:

Question for you my friend, why does the token mechanic force you to do conservation? Is it not the specific rank up cost for certain syndicate ranks that force you into conservation? The token system allows us to build up rep even after we reach cap and that is fantastic however the rank up cost forces us to do alot of conservation which sucks.

Agree? Disagree? that its not the token system but the rank up cost?

Rank 3 requires 10 sons tokens, that's insulting
If they made it ONE token that would be massive improvement.

matchmaking is completely dead, no point in playing if i cant survive in the only missions that have anything i want

the random fish thing wasnt terrible, i can see how people would be irritated but i liked the idea of getting the rare stuff without having to do crazy farming for the rare fish that almost never spawn

20 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

Sir, you do realize that the token mechanic , albeit enabling the requirement for you to do the conservation, also enables grinding tokens in advance, something you cannot do with standing. Some people don't have 6 hours a day minimum to play, for people that work long and late shifts its easier to stockpile the tokens for a week ahead in their off day and just login and dump them, without disrupting their schedule.

The system IS convenient. I understand it may be annoying to hunt animals, I personally do not completely approve of the tag costs for Son tokens, especially when it wants 6 tags from two different species for a mere single token. The system is not bad, what makes it annoying is the inconsistency (and sometimes outright ripoff) in the exchange for tokens. 

IMHO an adjust in those tag costs per token will fix the annoying factor. It is silly to suggest you should be able to completely skip a part of the system to progress. It is a rank up requirement, not a daily thing you should do, it still takes 2 days to go from 2 to 3 no matter your MR, for 2 days you can easily obtain the tokens if you pay attention. It is intended to show you around the different parts of the update after all, not just do bounties bam max, or mine and bam max, it would beat the point in adding the additional content and just make it feel like quote "disconnected island" .

5 minutes ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

No the intention alone to introduce such a system is disgusting and now i have even less trust in them than before.

I know they can do better but somehow they dont want to.

Good Lord this is overdramatic. What a first-world problem. lol

1 minute ago, CouncilofTheSeven said:

Rank 3 requires 10 sons tokens, that's insulting

i agree but its not the tokens that are the problem its the fact that the rank 3 rank up cost is so absurd.Everyone is blaming tokens this and tokens that but lets put it this way if the rank up cost was 30 condroc tags would that be okay? NO its the cost not the tokens the tokens are a positive the requirement for so many conservation (SON) tokens is the problem

8 minutes ago, guises said:

The token mechanic is a huge improvement. Not only are we getting a lot more standing per bounty, we can choose to do those bounties at any time instead of on a daily basis.

The fact that you need some Brother tokens to rank up means that you need to do some conservation, and this could be annoying if you hate conservation, but ranking up has always required you to acquire certain items in addition to gaining standing. I don't see why it would be a particular problem now.

Well, I have no problem with Conservation in POE and Fortuna. This is because I gained standings + tag. Those tags can be exchange to FLOOFS!!!

In this Token System, in order to get Son's token you need those tags. Those tags can be change to FLOOFS!!! But it is go to standings instead. Plus, the spawn of the Conservation animals are so rare in HoD compare to POE where Animals are everywhere and Fortuna keeps spawning Conservation at least 10 per map. 

I like the Token system minus the Son's Token. 

And yes, please fix Scintillant drop rate. That thing is needed everywhere for Father's token. 

38 minutes ago, Ikusias said:

What about fishing being broken and every spear KILLING the fish instead of collecting it?

Unable to progress daughter tokens due to this

Seems to be instance based. Some instances the fish catch exactly as expected, others, they're bugged and die every single time, no matter what spear you use. It's frustrating.  "Does this instance let me catch fish?  Nope, guess I'll exit and try again."

And yeah, I have exactly 0 scintillant after a fair bit of bounty running, much of it the Tier 2 bounty.

Edit:  Oh, I wonder if tranqing velocipods is messed up like fishing in some instances too.  I tried several times to tranq velocipods yesterday, but could not.  It'd maybe do a little damage, but otherwise had no effect on them.  Today, in an instance where I've already determined I can fish, I just captured a velocipod without any issue.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.

• The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case.

Wait you want to tell us that NOT getting the parts when cutting fish wasn't a bug but an intentional RNG?

Greathinthayohavwritteabouthis verimportanchangithupdatnotes... 

Really how are we supposed to trust you when you don't even inform us about such fundamental things.

9 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Conservation was a really good system when you werent forced to do it but gave a ton of standing fast. Now you are both forced to do it and it gives almost no standing per capture, so effectively the worst of both worlds. Please make Conversation on deimos as good as on the other open worlds.

Yeah, I don't necessarily mind conservation like some people, but I am rather bothered that it essentially gives way less standing per effort than Vallis or PoE. 

At the very least, I think that should change, even if they really want people to try just a little bit to get the helminth segment and rank up one of the levels. 

Archived